[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Nintendo_3DS_-_closed.jpg (649 KB, 2560x1920)
649 KB
649 KB JPG
In this dream I was in russia, I had a blue original 3DS with a waranty sticker expiring in 2024/06/15. The barcode sticker was peeled just like the one I had in real life. My mother was laying on top of it but I got her to roll over and told her this 3DS was the only way to communicate with the entire world. I then tried to look at the 3ds and saw only 1 new anime themed game that was out of the ordinary. I then tried to access the windows XP computer next to me but it was "broken" e.g it went through several bootup diagnostic tools like a fucking dozen of them looking either like an corporate ad or a military software. I then got to boot up the pc. I started waking up right after before saying "This isn't real" because my actual pc has been broken for 2 years now
>>
>>38444740
Okey. Now, I will ask for you associations and meanings that you hold for paticular things.
What is Russia to you?
What is 3ds to you?
Was warranty sticker important or it was just a detail (according to your feelings)?
Anime game, do you remember what it was about?
What is a pc to you?
>>
>>38444740
computers (and smartphones, handhelds, etc) are hard for the subconscious to emulate, and one of the things that lucid dreamers look for.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.