[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1652095362135.jpg (374 KB, 727x868)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
You recognize doom easily. It's a feeling and a taste, and it's black, and it's very heavy. It comes down over your head, and wraps its tentacles around you, and sinks its long dirty fingernails into your heart. It has the stink of burning flesh and the sight of dread.
>>
>>38445568
For me it was like my heart became a big stone and sunk deeper and deeper into my stomach. That was when I realize I was not meant to be with my cunny waifu. But I’m over it now.
>>
>>38445592
>Leper
>>
>>38445568
Dreamt this last night. Doom really is physically painful. Your body being outraged at it's circumstances.
>>
>>38445568
Dont despair, no matter what :D
>>
File: MushroomWojack.jpg (58 KB, 500x666)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>38445568
Get therapy
>>
File: 1714863120257059.jpg (29 KB, 396x331)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>38445627
It's too late now.
>>
I can empathize with your experience OP and what unironically helps me in this situation is closing my eyes and praying to Sophia for courage, and I just repeat her name in my head and focus on her divine power; every time my fear and anxiety is dispelled rapidly. It has made me a Gnostic

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.