[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1720754790814146.jpg (140 KB, 905x905)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
The flesh of their infants, seared by the makeshift brazen bull, fell from their bones as they screamed from their crucifixion tree. Drowned in molten iron, the limbless, blind, castrated pain dummy could not scream as it had no tongue. Many who had once been called great men took their own lives out of fear. The pillars of state, sunk deep in to the boreal taiga, cracked like constricted limbs. And once again Rome was burned to ash. Who is left to stand against the wrath of love?
>>
>>38445734
I see this parroted a lot around here and I gotta say the more I learn the more I know
So maybe it's a skill issue
>>
>>38445832
It’s more like the more I learn the less I am certain of.
>>
>>38445832
So what do you know?
>>
>>38446596

>>If you have to ask then you don't know

Verification not required
>>
>>38446756
I'm not the one claiming knowledge
>>
You're just a christian, that's why you can't know.
You imposed these limitations on yourself.
The jews dont have it, that's why they always win.
>>
>>38446797
Jews are a midboss tbqh. Literally a scapegoat. I agree Christians are usually quite mentally inflexible and often dumb as a rock.
>>
>>38446778
My point exactly
>>
>>38446850
True, the jews have their own limitations as well.
Just look at the Kaballah, it is incomplete as the spheres are not connected to one another.
>>
>>38446921
So what do you know?
>>
>>38446966

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MrQOBcFfEj0&pp=ygUXcHVzY2lmZXIgbSBpcyBmb3IgbWlsbGE%3D

I'm just shit posting bro, the only thing I know is that I'm a cursed nigga riddled with demonic oppression, I just fuckin' woke up from sleep paralysis with a female entity trying to straddle me. Shits wild.
>>
poetry should go on lit. x should be for esoteric news.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.