[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussions of theory/practice.
Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Digital, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
https://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074
>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz
>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA

>Guides made by some of our readers:
•/div/ starter spreads:
https://i.imgur.com/mxpu4MF.png
•Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/
•Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA
•A compiled Rider Waite card explanation
https://files.catbox.moe/v6qayw.pdf

>Useful tips before posting:
•Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader in a thread, what's needed to read before posting and check if they finished reading already.
•If you are a reader, post that you are offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
•Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Don't harass readers if your query is refused/skipped. We do our best to maintain chill and good vibes.
•Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
•Bullshit queries get bullshit answers. Vague queries get vague answers.
•You can make an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader in particular, but it doesn't guarantee an answer.
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
•Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are beginners and need feedback to know what they are doing right or wrong.

Previous Thread:
>>38442744
>>
First for Lina.
>>
Twade
>>
>>38446183
grrr spell it right, hoe
>>
>>38446134
Anons q: well, I messaged her, how will it turn out?
starting yours

high preistess, page of pents, 3 of cups

she was expecting it. she was pleased, and you will have a good time going back and forth until she sleeps. but im also picking up conflict. sry, im 20 hrs sleep deprived so if this sucks, jsut ask me clarification q's
>>
>>38446162
waiting on you
>>
>>38446192
Trade*?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38446210
sure thing. query?
>>
>>38446203
>>38446200
i think this is urs???
>>
M 28 AQ

4 months now since the breakup with my ex of 6 years, I've been floating for a bit in life, found a friendwithbenefits which is nice, I tried to date her but my heart doesnt have capacity for a relationship yet, so it's a good deal. anyway. I'm just bored. I dont have a steering yet I feel. Shall I trust the universe to take the wheel or am I supposed to do something? I still feel a bit lost.
Thank you
>>
>>38446200
thank you
9 of wands, 6 of cups, 8 of pentacles

your online activity will not bring you trouble, the 9 of wands feels more like you are weary, I suggest you being more careful in the future
>>
AQ

Did Maya have a bad experience with a zinc supplement?

Also has Maya seen this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWpPrWHBHcQ
>>
trading
>>
>>38446134
Do you guys do money draws?
>>
>>38446234
q?

this is mine
>>38446129
>>
>>38446213
How will it go when I see T this Friday?

Your q?
>>
trading
>>
>>38446310
Q?
>>
>>38446310
q?
>>
>>38446211
q?
>>
>>38446334
how will the rest of the year go for me? anything significantly bad?

q?
>>
! ! ! T R A D I N G ! ! !
>>
>>38446350
??? q ???
>>
>>38446343
How will it go when I see my crush this Friday? Starting
>>
>>38446354
This is a dark query, but is someone planning to kidnap me?
>>
>>38446179
who is Lina
>>
>>38446359
... I hope not ....
My q: Is my current bf the man I'm supposed to marry?

Starting
>>
reader here! throw questions at me! (no yes/no questions, they will be ignored!)
>>
>>38446370
strength, eight of cups, page of swords

when I connected I got an immediate yes! but you don't seem as enthused to marry him as he would be for some reason. i'm getting a vision of a woman on the smaller side and a man on the larger side hugging eachother, the man has more of a cheap, basic nerdy style. even if this doesnt represent you guys totally, i think it means you view him as below you in some way? relationship kinda gives off the energy of my parents relationship, where my mom was the clear prize. sry if thats mean or invasive
>>
>>38446391
Female
When will I meet my soulmate?
>>
>>38446391
Have I made a mistake by devoting myself to my boyfriend?
>>
>>38446391
will to be removed?
>>
>>38446370
>>38446359
World, 7 of Cups r, 8 of Swords

Some people definitely have their sights set on you and "kidnapping" you has definitely crossed their mind along with a few other things. Will they actually go through with it? Pulled the 2 of Pentacles and 10 of Wands as clarifiers. Seems like it would be too much of a burden and whatever plan they did think of is not worth it. Be safe, anon...
>>
>>38446391
Next in love?
Female
>>
>>38446391
Should i buy 1 over 2?
>>
>>38446391
Will my brothers ever talk to each other again and not be estranged?
>>
>>38446391
Can you pull a money card for me?
>>
>>38446391
how does m feel about r
>>
>>38446392
No this is exactly the case... would you care to trade again?
>>
>>38446402
Do you channel? Can you channel who it is? Or read me the energy?

Willing to trade for any of these :3
>>
>>38446358
>qoc, empress, 4ow, 9op rx, 6op rx
seems like itll be emotionally fulfilling in general. but just make sure to limit yourself when it comes to giving and taking because you don't want to feel resentment. sounds cute overall though, you seem like you'll be pretty in sync with each other
>>
>>38446343
>Death, temperance, world, knight of pents

Well it seems like there's gonna be a massive change for you before the end of the year that will bring closure to a situation you are dealing or will deal with. It's going to set you up on a path of life where you'll be dedicated and persistent in moving forward rather than being stagnant. Overall nothing super bad but do expect a drastic change compared to how things are now. It's for the better.
>>
>>38446419
I can try to pull cards.
My q is: If I choose to marry him what will the finances be like?
>>
>>38446391
Did k love n
>>
>>38446391
>>38445986
>>
>>38446391
how will P feel about MI
>>
>>38446391
is he sexually attracted to the blonde chick
>>
>>38446391
Wahoooo!

Anything coming up for me in the romance sector?

Female ^_^
>>
>>38446427
The tower, six of cups, queen of cups

enough for children, enough for you, middle class, but he'll always be busting his ass and working extra hard because he loves you. not a lot of time for you and him, nothing insane, but above middle class standard, like you could afford a high end car but prefer to save your money. im picking up if you get married its not really his ability to work that will be the issue but the economy and the status he came from
>>
>>38446419
Page of Wands, Strength, Hanged Man, 4 of Cups, King of Pentacles, 4 of Wands, Death

The feeling I'm getting is that one is a married man, one is someone you have rejected in some way and the other may be someone with a lot of money. It feels like one of them may have offed themselves so they are not part of the equation anymore but as for the others their plan was definitely ended by this suicide or something regarding a huge shakeup like death... I don't know how much this helps. It gives very culty vibes
>>
>>38446421
epic, thanks anon. I'm so excited!
>>
>>38446452
Dang that is quite.... accurate.
one more trade?
>>
>>38446391
How will my finances be in September?
>>
>>38446453
wtf? could i get clarifications on all 3's energy?

ill trade 3 for 3
>>
>>38446481
Haha yeah!
1. What would married life with him be like?
2. Would my parents hate him?
3. How would he and I be able to get together? (We are in different countries)
>>
>>38446453
wait before i do q's are they all connected friends?
>>
>>38446391
What is N going to do in regards to me?
>>
>>38446510
It seems like cult or gang energy. I just finished the read for you and yeah they are all connected in some way. Let me post after this one
>>
>>38446530
>>38446510
>>38446481
Married man: Devilr, 5 of Swords r, Magician r

This man seems to be more nefarious. He has a toxic attachment to you and it seems that you caught his eye. He's more of the "lackey" in this case. Dabbling in dark magic even. Might have been the one who even suggested the idea in the first place.

Rejected dude: 6 of Swords, Chariot, Queen of Wands

This is the dude who passed I'm sensing. He wanted to leave the "cult" or "gang" and felt there was no other way out so he decided to just end it for himself. Lot of sad energy, and a lot of weirdness in this spread. I get the sense these 3 people are definitely interconnected somehow. It feels like a gang or a cult I don't know how else to put it.

Wealthy man: Now this guy is the ring leader. He is very charismatic, people tend to fall for him and he is the one guiding his people to work on his plans. He doesn't get his hands dirty but has a lot of money to spend. Knight of Wands popped out so definitely a younger male, late 20's, mid 30's, likes to act rashly but whatever they had planned was way too complex to even execute.
>>
>>38446396
>>38446400
>>38446406
>>38446432
>no yes or no questions
>>
>>38446498
1.the hermit, nine of wands, queen of pents
seems like its going to be you and the kids at home a lot, you have the option to work. its going to be boring, like raising kids, paying bills, housework unless you get a cleaner. vacations. like really really painfully normie family lifestyle. its beautiful to some and torturous to others. but you will be well taken care of. idk if you could hang around with the richest moms in town but you could definitely fit in with the ones of your caliber. he seems not like the social type really, and more into his work, just wanting to have a wife and kids.

2. the tower, five of pentacles, knight of cups
i think your mom in particular would be a bit angry that hes not as good looking as you and more low in his status, but they will think he's a prince in the way he treats you and they couldn't really ask for anything else. your mom thinks you could do better. i dont think your dad would really mind him but they wouldn't be buddies, just friendly. i just get this massive energy of class difference or something. is he a bit tanner than u?

3.the magician, queen of pentacles, seven of swords

you guys have to save and make it happen, with a plan. its more likely he will come to you.
>>
>>38446391
hi, have a question that's been eating at me for a bit. i'm in need of another perspective.

what is the fastest way to accomplish my goal of wealth?
>>
>>38446550
wtf this is weirddddd >_>

trade again?
where did i meet them? what's their nationality? do i talk to them often?

feel free to ask 3
>>
>>38446576
Accurate but yes... our class differences will bother my mum and pa a lot. They are very "snobbish". Yes tanner than me. Was hoping for more finances desu but what can you do?
>>
>>38446604
Yeah. You're one of the best anons I've traded with.
1. Will his parents hate me? (LOL)
2. If I pushed him would he be able to make more money?
3. Will he treat me well as a wife?
>>
AQ
Will meeting them be good for me?
>>
>>38446604
You didn't meet them personally, they saw you while you were off rushing about doing errands or walking somewhere. They had their eyes on you for some reason and that reason being? Queen of Swords. You felt very powerful to them. The vibes of it all. These weirdos...

Rich dude got Emperor so I'm going to say Middle Eastern? Maybe even South East Asian. The one who passed away got Sun so definitely White. And the married man got 2 of Wands which feels Italian or European to me for some reason...

Do you talk to them often? 10 of Cups and 5 of Cups r... I don't think you talk to them often but one of them is definitely connected to one of your family members somehow, but this is just a random coincidence they did not know before. Pulled Ace of cups for a clarifier... didn't really calrify much to me besides they know you but you don't know them...
>>
>>38446647
WTF?>?>?>?>?

>>>38446610
1.)the sun, ace of cups, page of wands
the mom will be very excited but criticize you or your parenting style a lot, she will really like you but i think you guys will just have a natural personality clash. you seem more reserved and his mom seems more loud. his dad would like you too, i think youd get on with his dad better than his mom. his mom is a bit controlling. his parents will be more excited about it than your parents.

2. high preistess, king of cups, seven of cups

i think so yes, you just have to be wise and balanced about it and follow your intuition. if you already see hes working hard and is really tired dont push him to do more because he might catch on and start resenting you for it. hes kinda like a doggy he just wants to be appreciated and patted lol. he will push himself based on his loyalty and love for you.

3. yes he will treat you very well but theres a bit of emotional immaturity and a tendency to play rough here that you might find distasteful or a bit traumatizing. hes not refined really even if he might work in an industry that is.
>>
>>38446647
this is so suspicious, i was in a discord cult so i thought maybe its people from the internet? i barely go outdoors so maybe this is from the past when i was younger?
>>
>>38446676
Daaaannnggg. So accurate it hurts, especially the emotional immaturity.

You have discord? I'd like to keep in touch with you.
>>
>>38446694
yeah its (throwawaydivanon11)
>>
>>38446714
Got it
I'll add you from my main
>>
>>38446391
Hey!
Can I ask how the rest of this year will look for me financially?
>>
>>38446391
Why do the neighbours upstairs like to terrorize everyday?
>>
>>38446391
what is my (33M) path with her (32F)?
>>
! ! ! T R A D I N G ! ! !
>>
>>38446857
Query?
>>
>>38446873
Has someone planned to kidnap me? What are they like?

Ask 2
>>
>>38446880
Starting

What's going on with M?
>>
File: 20240717_094403.jpg (99 KB, 1070x1295)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>38446391
Next bf/gf?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38446883
Eight of swords, ten of cups, ace of wands
They're eating a lot of sweets, being indulgent and very much enjoying their life. they're getting fat though? like they're having problems with eating and their weight. I'm being bombarded with visuals of a fat blonde middle aged man hunting pirate treasure. m feels masculine, but I also saw a fat woman? just gluttony. like they're evil maxxing with greed and gluttony
>>
>>38446898
Q?
>>
>>38446883
if this is completely inaccurate i'll do a new reading, cause that energy was cartoonish asf and weird
>>
>>38446925
Nta but if m is into the occult they might have wards that obfuscate divination about them done by strangers
>>
I'm guessing the oracle reader had to leave
>>
>>38446931
yeah i was gonna say they might have a ward up or something lmao cus this was weird as hell
>>
Trading
>>
>>38446984
How can I bother these ppl as much as they bother me?
Yours?
>>
>>38446905
Okay but he is a chubby guy so....that's wild lmao maybe it is accurate

> Knight of Pentacles Reversed, 4 of Swords, and 3 of Pentacles

Cards suggest that there is no immediate or active threat of kidnapping. The Knight of Pentacles Reversed indicates stagnation and a lack of action or planning, which implies that there are no plans or movements towards the actual act. The 4 of Swords represents a period of rest, recuperation, and calm, suggesting that the current environment is more peaceful and not conducive to conflict or danger. Lastly, the 3 of Pentacles signifies teamwork, collaboration, and constructive efforts, pointing to a focus on positive, cooperative actions rather than harmful intentions.

> what are they like? King of Wands reversed

Manipulative, egotistical, lacks direction, impulsive. Temperamental and controlling, not good at keeping up with the commitments they make.
>>
>>38446905
Did the fat woman have pink hair?
>>
>>38446995
Was M flirting with me when they asked me the question they did?
>>
>>38447008
yeah she had dyed hair LOL and like a really loud outfit
>>
>>38447015
Hilarious. Can I trade again?
>>
>>38447036
yea sure. my q is, will i die young?
>>
>>38444339
>>38444368

always appreciate the vouches maya <3
>>
>>38447068
Okay, I wanna know how M sees me/feels about me? Whatever you pick up on or feel like reading.

Starting yours

Starting
>>
>>38447012
Starting
>>
test
>>
>>38447068
> Queen of Swords reversed, Four of Pentacles reversed, The Empress

Nah, you won't. You need to release past emotional burdens and be flexible, embrace change and nurture yourself. This will lead to personal growth and stability that support vitality. Very unlikely that you'll die young.
>>
>>38447105
temperance, six of swords, king of swords

im visualizing a tall guy next to a short girl, ik this could sound weird, but he views you like a little sister. he views you as someone that needs guidance and to be protected but also disciplined? ok this sounds weird but bare with me its completely platonic
>>
trading
>>
>>38447141
Query?
>>
>>38447078
Are you answering today?
>>
>>38447136
Damn, that sucks cause I want that fat guy to wanna fuck me. I'm a freak and he's got insane levels of rizz
>>
>>38447135
welp its over for me, i cant do any of this.

trade again?
>>
>>38446995
7 of Wands Page of Wands King of Pentacles
Just standing up against them will be enough to get in their nerves, they’re not really expecting you to react so if you stand up for yourself it should be enough to get them to leave you alone
>>
>>38447173
i can fit in a couple, but there might be a time lapse between the responses!
>>
>>38447179
You can though, the cards say its happening already.

Ummm yeah sure. Post yours. My q is can I get M to be into me without making it obvious that's what I'm trying to do?
>>
>>38447194
Can I ask whether it will damage my social opportunities long term if I don't go to the party?
>>
>>38447194
>>38446393
>>
>>38447194
hiiii lsl can you pls tell me what my type is I want to see if you get it right
>>
>>38447209
>>38447235
>>38447240
sorry for the wait~! getting to your questions rn, will be all i have time for today (sans followups!)
>>
>>38447200
empress, six of wands, knight of pents

honestly i think m is already attracted to you even if he hides it. you just have to keep making subtle moves and stuff until he goes for it.

my q is ..... Anything interesting coming in for me in the next 3 months?
>>
File: IMG_3548.jpg (2.07 MB, 3023x2425)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB JPG
8 Tarot readings or more each in exchange for the following:
Put in the name field the first word you think of when you HEAR yourself say “The Feeling of The Sky”
>>
>>38447194
would you be willing to answer my other query here?
>>38446583
>>
>>38447283
Will F receive any karmic retribution for what they did to me?
>>
>>38447283
>>38447283
Will I be the region champion?
>>
>>38447194
Hey there. I was wondering if in the near future I will reconnect with any old friends, make any new friends or continue riding solo. Thanks.
>>
>>38447283
Will he come join us more often if we keep hanging out where he can see us?
>>
>>38447283
Me and my bf's future outcome?
I am F
>>
>>38447283
Word: flowers

Query is
>>38446520
Please
>>
>>38447283
Next bf/gf?
>>
>>38447200
did ye cucketh me?
>>
>>38447301
>Will he come join us more often if we keep hanging out where he can see us?
A crow?
>>
>>38447277
Ty

> 9 of cups reversed, the world, king of pentacles, 5 of swords reversed

In the next three months, you will tackle and resolve a significant project or issue that has been challenging you. This may involve completing a major work assignment, resolving a financial or legal matter, or advancing in your career. You will also mend past conflicts, creating a more peaceful environment. This resolution will lead to a sense of accomplishment and stability, marking the end of one phase and the successful start of a new chapter in your life.
>>
File: GKQjw-tXYAAeYln.jpg (2.39 MB, 2778x3889)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB JPG
>>38447209
>3 of Diamonds, 3 of Hearts, 9 of Hearts
i'm not seeing anything specifically that would indicate that you'll have any negative drawbacks! it seems to be more that if you go, you'll have an *okay* time, and it'll help, but not going will help your mental a lot and not have any major drawbacks.

>>38446393
>9 of Diamonds, 6 of Clubs, Ace of Spades, 9 of Hearts
cards say it's something that'll happen in the future, not *too* far off but deff not soon either. think 1-3 years, if things go as planned. you'll likely find them as a reprieve from a bit of a darker time in your life (Ace of Spades signifying rather large misfortune, think along the lines of someone dying or a major career shift that you didn't anticipate.) you'll find them around this time, and the event will help solidify your bond, it reads like they'll help you stabilize or find a new path.

>>38447240
intuition said murder twinks or sweet and moderately femme girls (my cards will not help here but i did draw one and it was accidentally the backing card so..)

>>38447290
>>38447293
sorry sorry, really short on time today!! catch me again tomorrow, or way later tonight if you're still awake.
>>
>>38447283
is S ok?
>>
>>38447343
> 209

I was thinking the same thing!! Thank you <3 you're amazing
>>
>>38447341
thanx!!
>>
File: IMG_3552.jpg (2.59 MB, 3023x2939)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB JPG
>>38447291
>Will F receive any karmic retribution for what they did to me?
Ten of cups reversed
Ten of pentacles
The devil reversed

Yes F will clearly receive karmic retribution. However the reverse devil is the transformation of evil so even the wicked can be redeemed
>>
>>38447343
One of the last two - no problem at all
>>
>>38447283
what does k think of r
>>
>>38447343
>240
murder twinks is an insane phrase
>>
>>38447383
its perfectly accurate to the type of guy im talking about though lmfao
>>
File: IMG_3553.jpg (2.52 MB, 3023x3122)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB JPG
>>38447292
>Will I be the region champion
Page of cups
Temperance
Three of cups

Page of cups says you have prepared very hard. Temperance is real chance, win or lose you will be better for it. Three of cups is victory and fulfillment
Yes you will be a champion
>>
>>38447283
kind long explanation
I visited a reader that was very good, she actually got a query frightfully right, then she gave me hope about a girl, a girl I had made my peace with not getting, I drew a few cards myself and everything was favourable, now I got the tower, the query is, how do things stand between me and her?
>>
trading
>>
File: Anime_BakiPose-1024x576.jpg (66 KB, 1024x576)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>38447424
>Yes you will be a champion
Thank you!!!
>>
>>38447442
btw the word was "falling" I put it in the options, sorry
>>
>>38447012
2 pent, 9 sword, 2 wands
No they werent flirting. That is just your take on it. Dont overthink it
>>
>>38447283
Should I buy V sometime this month or wait?
>>
>>38447283
this >>38447293 please
I am male
>>
>>38447467
lmfaoo like vanilla sky?
>>
>>38447283
What is the outcome if I reach out to these bands and hint at some "inside" info based on their work?
>>
trading
>>
>>38447283
should i try make money off making ai porn?
>>
>>38447283
Male
How will rest of this year go for me financiallly?
>>
>>38447343
>393
Oh wow that’s sounds scary.
>>
File: IMG_3554.jpg (1.97 MB, 3021x2873)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB JPG
>>38447301
>Will he come join us more often if we keep hanging out where he can see us?
The hanged man
Queen of cups
Five of swords

Hanged man is wisdom intuition challenges and trials. Queen of cups is an honorable wise beautiful and fair woman.
Five of swords is a disdainful but powerful and skillful man.
Yes, that is a good IDEA. But he will surely notice, do not be shy of your actions
>>
>>38447494
I feel like that's not something you need to even ask. Just go for it if you're good at it lol
>>
>>38447480
yup
>>
>>38447505
im such a coomer i got good at it i might go for it. thanks!
>>
>>38447194
How should I behave when I meet her again?
>>
trading
>>
File: IMG_3557.jpg (2.15 MB, 3023x2722)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB JPG
>>38447327
>Me and my bf's future outcome?
Reversed eight of swords
Reversed knight of cups
Knight of swords

Eight of swords reversed is difficultly and the unforseen treacherousness. Knight of cups reversed is trickery and fraud. Knight of swords is war and destruction.
I dont see a good outcome
>>
>>38447539
Query?
>>
AQ

Will the man I end up marrying be an alpha, sigma, or beta male?
>>
>>38447501
it might a little bit, but it's not a big deal! death is a part of life, and it shows directly that even at one of your darker times there's still a major light at the end of the tunnel for you <3
>>
>>38447591
Can you say who maybe dying ?
>>
AQ

How can I make her unblock me?
>>
Aq
Is he telling the truth when he says he wont sleep with anyone else?
>>
>>38447583
Troubled alpha male
>>
>>38447599
i wouldn't be able to get *too* specific with it, but i can confirm/deny suspicions! it might not even be a death, like prior, the ace of spades is just a sign of rather large misfortune. if its a death, it's a close friend or family member. if it's a career shift, likely a quick and difficult disruption with an unclear transition. it's far off in the future, i wouldn't worry yourself too much!
>>
Trading.
>>
File: IMG_3559.jpg (2.31 MB, 3023x2786)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB JPG
>>38447329
>What is N going to do in regards to me?
Reversed Hanged man
The Star
Eight of cups

This is a reading of loss. The reversed hanged man is the crowd or public thought. The star is loss and but survival. Eight of cups is abandonment of something that was once important.
It is a clear reading of loss but the star and eight of cups have silver linings
>>
File: 1716966443508184.jpg (23 KB, 1190x384)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>38447078
LSL! Could i get a reading from you in the near future hopefully? I have something important...is there any private way to reach you?
>>
>>38447638
Oh okay lol, thank you though
>>
>>38447661
Thank you... So he might abandon things but remain hopeful for the future and come back?
>>
>>38447283
warm
do people at the office like me?
>>
File: 1712144388449.jpg (91 KB, 498x345)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>38446134
Does anyone feel off about digital tarot? Don't have access to my cards atm and having a computer choose them feels wrong (though it is probably good for practising reading). Any thoughts?
>>
>>38447672
there is! do you have an email or throwaway email i can contact?
>>
>>38447604
something is missing in your relationship with this person, there are emotional concerns. ask yourself if her unblocking you would really make you happy. she seems stubborn in her decision, although there seems to be hope either in her unblocking you or you being satisfied without her.

i would recommend based on the reading to really consider if you want her to unblock you, is she really good for you? the cards indicate stubbornness and unwillingness on her part.
try manifestation or contacting her a different way if possible.

first reading in a bit, sorry if inaccurate
>>
>>38447697
just a discord...
if not ill make a throwaway and post it later
>>
>>38447723
if you're not against sending the username n then deleting it once i add you, can do that! i really try and keep mine extremely private
>>
>>38447661
Hmm... i wonder if it could also mean leaving the spotlight in some way?
Lol I wish that could be true. I don't think he would ever pick his ego over me
>>
trading
>>
Aq
Do the guys at work like me?
>>
File: IMG_3561.jpg (2.65 MB, 4032x3024)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB JPG
>>38447333
>Next bf/gf?
Reversed Five of cups
Reversed Queen of pentacles
Reversed Ten of pentacles

Reversed five of cups is affinity and consanguinity. Reversed queen of pentacles is clearly evil or mistrust. Reversed ten of pentacles is loss and chance.
The affinity card plus evil card plus loss card is a warning that if your next BF/GF is too similar to you or has too much affinity, than it will be doomed, mistrustful and full of loss
>>
>>38447723
sent!
>>
>>38447745
i like you :)
>>
>>38447611
Thanks, much to think about.
>>
>>38447770
:)
>>
File: IMG_3562.jpg (2.29 MB, 3023x3149)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB JPG
>>38447344
>is S ok?
Reversed The Chariot
Judgement
King of pentacles

Reversed chariot is dispute and quarrel. The Last Judgment is outcome, renewal and change. King of pentacles is success and intelligence

S is ok but they have a fight, challenge or dispute to overcome
>>
>>38447283
Will je be faithful to me before we both seperate?
>>
AQ
Are my intents all good paths for me to take now and to put my whole self into?
>>
Trading
>>
File: IMG_3563.jpg (2.29 MB, 3023x3302)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB JPG
>>38447377
>what does k think of r
Eight of pentacles
King of wands
The Devil

Eight of pentacles is a skilled craftsman or businessman. King of wands is a generally friendly and honest man. The devil is not necessarily evil, more to represent the primal nature of humans. This is not a negative reading, K does not think of R negatively
>>
>>38447686
Mine have been accurate weirdly
>>
Aq
Should I do OF?
>>
>should I do only fans

Do you ever intend on being married? If yes, do you want a husband that respects you or more importantly is valuable/has enough self esteem that he wouldn't ever considering wifing a whore?
>>
AQ: Requesting a reading for a toxic situationship. It was a twin flame thing. Caused me to awaken & changed my life completely while seeming to have no impact on him whatsoever. It's the worst thing I've ever endured I'm at a loss for how to move on.
>>
>>38447840
ty
>>
Air Query

Should I do the thing?

music for compensation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6sYRE65QIc
>>
>>38447840
anything to do with addiction?
>>
>>38448013
stop being whores
men too, stahp it
>>
>>38447283
I haven't personally seen those cards in a long time
Hope you're doing well, friend <3
>>
trading dumb query
>>
>>38448052
q?
>>
>>38448040
I agree but you shouldn't have replied to that OP because they did ask for an AQ.
>>
AQ
for the only fans chick since another anon replied to her query w/o giving her a reading
>>38448013
>>
>>38448056
why have more alt girls been checking me out lately? or am I just being retarded? your query ?
>>
trading:)
>>
>>38448074
How does J feel about me? Seems like she's only heard about me and decided to avoid me without forming her own opinion

starting when you confirm
>>
>>38448082
starting rn
>>
>>38448077
q?
>>
Back. Yes or no questions only. Interested in feedback from previous reads.
>>
>>38448077
query
>>
TRADING
>>
>>38447686
Digital tarot is just as good if not better.
>>
>>38448096
Do I know my next gf?
>>
>>38448096
will the semester go well for me in terms of academics and social/romantic life? so generally basically lmao im f
>>
>>38448096
does my current bf really love me?
>>
>>38448096
Invite them for the surprise birthday party?
>>
>>38448096
should I go visit her at work?
>>
>>38448109
yes
>>38448113
no
>>38448115
no
>>38448117
yes
>>38448121
yes
>>
>>38448082
Hanged Man/Five of Swords/Knight of Wands/Four of Coins
She's not really sure about you. She doesn't seem to want to make a choice about you as she might see you as sneaky or secretive but also as a player. Either way she's not going to let you close easily.
>>
>>38448074
>aoprx, 6os, aosrx
it's just a lot of mixed signals on your end. try not to jump into any conclusions
>>
>>38448096
would i make a decent income with ai porn?
>>
>>38448096
Will I manage to start master's degree this year?
Thanks
>>
>>38448125
>115
>>
>>38448130
no
>>38448131
no
>>38448134
thanks
>>
>>38448096
Is my next gf someone from my job?
>>
Doing readings, not sure how many but I might read anything as long as it isn't intrusive or vague
>>
>>38448139
yes
>>
>>38448140
>>38448140
to what kind of women could i appeal in the future? or should i? how?
>>
>>38448140
What kind of business should me and my boyfriend start together? We want to get our finances up for the future. tyyyyyy
>>
>>38448140
What does T(female) think of me(male)?
>>
>>38448096
Has N saw me in person lately? Sorry if this is too weird
>>
>>38448140
Anything about my next lover? I keep getting reads I know her but that doesn't make sense. I don't know who it could
be.
>>
>>38448125
>113
oh yikes hopefully at least a no in the romantic/social aspect
>>
>>38448140
Hi Poshita, could I ask if there is anything romantic happening for me in the future? I'm female
>>
>>38448140
Will I get the job at the place I'm doing work experience at right now?
>>
>>38448151
no
>>38448158
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
practicing being more intuitive, post simple queries you know the answer to if you’d like to help me out :)
>>
>>38448096
Will N ever sort it out and communicate with me?
>>
>>38448140
It's my father's birthday and me and gf thought about giving him a surprise and invite some people over, good idea or not? Not sure how my parents will react?
>>
>>38448167
no
>>
>>38448166
What is my life aspiration?
>>
>>38448163
Thanks ~
>>
>>38448066
>>38448073
bruh, stop enabling whores
>>
>>38448166
Should I move in another country or not?
>>
>>38448096
Is my next gf younger than me?
>>
>>38447686
I have a stronger opinion about this than many people do, but I am quite against letting a randomizer choose the cards for you. The pull is part of the reading, the interpretation is the other part. You can practice interpreting random spreads, and it can be educational as long as you understand that you’re just practicing interpretation. There’s value in that, of course, but you still need to train the pull in order to improve your divination skills. There are some digital decks that allow you to choose yourself, and those are a different matter altogether.

>38448031
>twin flame
Do yourself a favor and file this term away in the same part of your mind where you file away Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, honest politicians, and journalistic integrity. It’s an excuse to chase after exes and toxic relationships. The sooner you realize this, the better off you will be. Don’t surrender your agency to fictional external forces.
>>
>>38448173
Thank you
>>
>>38448166
what is the most prevalent color in my current environment?
>>38448179
yes
>>
>>38448145
9 of swords
the broken type, the sad girl type, the lana del rey type. She is someone who is broken but yet she feels like a tragic novel, I could see her wearing coquette fashion, fragile and depressed but very pretty to be honest, you're probably going to be like "I can fix her"

>>38448147
ace of cups, ace of pentacles, lovers
art and passion is what rings a bell here, are you and your boyfriend in the arts? poetry? well something involving beauty and love. Fashion also rings a bell here, but art is what might get your more success. I know this might be far fetched but food might also be a good venture, I'll give you another read about your business venture.

temperance, 8 of pentacles, the world
it will be slow but a big learning experience that will open doors the first 3 years will be super tough but you will ride the storm out, but you shall gain experience from this, your business will grow and expand and bring fruits.

>>38448149
3 of cups, 2 of swords, 3 of wands
they often wonder about you but at the same time they are afraid of what you might be like but they are willing to get to know you so there's that. Slow and steady here, there's nothing romantic tho at this moment
>>
>>38448140
What type of man will I romantically be involved with?
>>
>>38448140
I am a male and having some problems with my mother-in-law. Can I get a reading on how to improve this? I can give you a reading too if you like.
>>
>>38448174
helping others? so like doing altruistic work??

>>38448178
i’m feeling yes??

>>38448185
red?
>>
>>38448140
Will m ever come through for me
>>
>>38448187
>147
Interesting enough I'm the "artsy" one in the relationship. He doesn't do much with art but it could be interesting for sure... Thank you Poshita
>>
>>38448192
correct
>>
trading
>>
>>38448202
q?
>>
>>38448140
Hi poshita ! I need help with my self-concept like what are my beliefs ? I thought I had it under control now it’s meh, and my beliefs about manifesting as well
>>
>>38448196
omggg cool i got something right lmao
and can i know what the shade looks like also?
>>
Done. Thanks for the q's.
>>38448182
>>38448176
No, thank you.
>>
>>38448192
>174
Yeah sort of if I'm honest with myself
>>
>>38448187
Thanks for the reading Poshita, not the first time I hear this.
>>
>>38448206
how does n(f) feel about me?
you?
>>
>>38448140
Are there any covert organizations watching me?
>>
>>38448217
what business should me and my bf go into?
starting
>>
>>38448214
is it a particular profession?
>>
>>38448096
Does she like me?
>>
What are your opinions on the "Tzaddi is not The Star" controversial change in the Thelemic system and therefore The Thoth Deck?

"In Hermetic Qabalah, Tzaddi traditionally associates with the Star because צ, Tzaddi, is the eighteenth letter and the Star the eighteenth trump (counting the Fool as the first trump). However, Thelemites change this, associating Tzaddi with the Emperor. The rationale for this is explained in Crowley's book The Book of Thoth, but stems from a statement in Liber AL that צ is not the Star."

Here's a bunch of Thelemites, some of being of high renown like Jim Eshelman, discussing the implications, difficulties, rationale and history of the change: https://thelema.org/forum/topic/13531/tzaddi-is-not-the-star/11

Pic is of the the "Tzaddi" from Liber al Vel Legis' line which caused all this
>>
>>38448194
he might help you manage things on the backend then like sales and all the technical stuff. Maybe opening up an art shop or selling merch. Ya know things like that. Good luck and please let me know how things went, praying for your success :)

>>38448153
I am not sure if I am good at these :( but sure let's try!

queen of cups reversed, 6 of cups, 2 of wands

you do know her but at the same time you don't. I know it doesn't make sense, she is someone who may feel familiar in many ways, she will remind you of things and you may even feel like you have done things with her in the past, maybe (although this might sound crazy) you met her in your past life. As for her appearance she is mousy and small, probably pale with wide eyes and a fragile smile, pretty hair but she doesn't style it, a bit unkept and rough around the edges but she is pretty underneath all the rubble, might have some insecurity issues and will often feel very needy and hungry for attention. She might be a little weirdo, and somewhat asocial

>>38448160
sure

queen of swords reversed, empress, strength

You might need to let your guard down, you are sometimes too cold for people, ice queen? you have beauty and grace you're like Miranda Priestly, stunning and poised and may come off as intimidating at times, but you do have the looks and the grace to make any person fall head over heels for you, once you let your walls down you will attract the empress, he is a man (or woman) who is fragile and soft and he might help you tone down the coldness, he might show you how to love again with his warm fire, he is probably a fire sign, Leo possibly a good man with a patience of gold.

>>38448162
knight of swords, 5 of swords, 6 of wands
yeah but it's going to be tough competition is going to be trying to get in as well, don't let them. I can see you nabbing something that will get you started in life
>>
>>38448219
>8oS rx, magician rx, hermit rx
life coaching or counseling. or something like that, something that can help people
>>
>>38448225
Artist, making work that helps people reflect and move forward
>>
>>38448217
>7OP RX
>4OW RX
>DEVIL RX
>MAGICIAN RX
>2OS

She doesn't see you as a potential candidate or lover at the moment. She is stuck in a bind with someone else and doesn't want to wait for you to become a potential candidate. She is blinded to her options and opportunities. A toxic situationship if you will. I would either give her time to make up her mind or move on. She doesn't seem to be in a good place at the moment.
>>
>>38448235
>162

Thank you Poshita that resonates a lot
>>
>>38448238
ahh okok, ty for telling me
>>
>>38448140
I already asked for something, if I can something else.
How do I get help? THe help is extreme, is there a way?
>>
>>38448140
Will any of the people from my past ever regret hurting me if I work hard to become famous?
Im not interested in revenge but every time I think of them it makes me wanna work hard enough that they can’t escape me.
>>
>>38448235
Thank you so much, this made me smile. I am definitely feeling like the queen of swords all the time, people have just been cruel in the past. I enjoy your way of wording this read too, it helped make me feel better
>>
>>38448235
>8153
very interesting, thank you. Can I ask how I meet her?
>>
>>38448166
What kind of workout did I do in the gym today?
>>
>>38448140
Does j from work like me?
>>
>>38448035
bump
>>
File: kiryuuuu.png (1.1 MB, 682x1192)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>38448171
temperance, empress, 3 of pentacles

Talk to your mom about it or someone who is close to your father that knows him very well maybe an uncle or anyone who knows him before you do anything wacky, he might like it but he might be taken a back, he is not use to surprises? well you have to be very meticulous with this, but it will be a good surprise you will need a third person (the one that knows your dad well) in order to make this work.

>>38448188
okay

ace of swords, king of swords, emperor

oooh gurl, he is going to be one bad ass man, he is the type that is honest to the point of being blunt he is crass and knows how to handle things. He will fuck up any person that talks shit about you, I am thinking he might be like Kiryu from Yakuza (pic attached) he is going to be very protective of you, he also might be somewhat in to traditional roles, for sure he might treat you like a queen and will bring the best version of you. He might be somewhat cold in the romance aspect but he will show you he cares by protecting you and making sure your needs are taken care of.

>>38448189
>problems with my mother-in-law.
relatable for sure, why can't they be nice? :(

lol give me a reading of the same thing pls

3 of pentacles, 8 of pentacles, strength

It's not going to be easy but it's not going to be impossible either, you will get her on her good side once she feels like you're someone who is trustworthy, she wants you to be committed, seems like a strict lady but with some issues, you should get to know her more and start sweeting things. I got manual labor if you see her wanting to do something help her out or if you see something broken in her home help her fix it, little things like that once she sees you're handy and reliable she will be okay with you, don't try to buy her with gifts or she might react the opposite way.
>>
>>38448302
worked on arms and core, and a really tough workout? calisthenics??
>>
>>38448096
Does my bf think I'm a slut?
>>
>>38448313
1st
Damn, don't know who to ask...
Thanks poshita
>>
>>38448166
Am I wearing sandals right now?
>>
>>38448140
Why is she playing it so hard to catch and what is making her interested on me? Will she open up in our next date?
>>
>>38448313
88 thank you
That is so hot
>>
>>38448140
Were those two cutes I saw strolling in campus stoned or some wicca types, and is flirting with the smol one a good call?
>>
>>38448193
this is vague give me some context

>>38448209
I am not sure how accurate I might be here so take it with a grain of salt, I feel like this query is more of Poncho and LSL's alley if you see them ask them :)

high priestess, hierophant reversed, fool

hierophant and fool in the same place heh how interesting! okay so basically your beliefs are a sea where the potential is immense
you are someone who doesn't stick to one set of rules or beliefs you are open to many ideas and many concepts and you know that everything is connected, many entities might have different names but might be the one and the same, different paths and such. As for manifesting you might need to get out of your comfort zone and start improvising, don't just follow the guidelines, experiment as well that's how manifesting was created in the first place someone making a series of experiments till something worked, that's what you should do, the fool tells you to take a deep dive in to your sea of beliefs and might find a hidden there, don't just stick to one box and go from there. It's vast and it's waiting for you to explore it.

>>38448216
not sure which one are but good luck!

>>38448218
7 of swords
yeah probably? not sure what you are doing but yeah someone might be watching or stalking you, probably a person not so much an organization.

>>38448245
I hope you get the job! report back soldier!

>>38448249
be more specific please

>>38448254
"The best revenge is massive success"

3 of swords, 9 of swords, 5 of cups

yeah they feel bad and some might even try to be your friends but you should give your back to these people or keep them at arms length they might be leeches or clout chasers. Try to keep your distance from certain people. some might envy you and feel like life is not fair for giving you happiness and success, but yeah let them squirm they are not your problem. Live rent free in their mind. But the answer is yes.
>>
>>38448140
what have women thought of me this past month?
i want to laugh
>>
>>38448353
yes, and are they whitish?
>>
>>38448322
Leg day, squats and deadlifts. I got a PR on deadlift that I've been frustrated by for some time, though.
>>
>>38448396
like white-ish
>>
>>38448389
193 twin flame type situation. he abandoned me and I can't let it go
>>
>>38448389
>be more specific please
I want to know if I can get a "sponsor", investor is the word now or a job through my goals? How if possible?
>>
>>38448140
I'm 21 and will finally live on my own, oit of my expense. Will it run smooth? Also, is my mother narcissistic? She attempt to dump me into a yard with a fake diagnosis this april and shows absolutely no remorse. Was getting social credit checks from it since last august.
>>
AQ

Is August 3 a good date for my medical appointment?
>>
>>38448401
aw damn it lmao
>>
>>38448313
Dude with the MIL issue, I can see how you would interpret those cards the way you did. She’s upset that I’m not making a certain major life change that is unreasonable, if not impossible, for me to make. But she’s not telling me directly, only her daughter. I’ll see about fixing problems she might have, though.

>lol give me a reading of the same thing pls
Sure, I’ll warm up and read this for you. May I assume you’re female and married to a male? Correct me if I’m wrong.
>>
>>38448140
Outcome of getting back in touch with the dharma? Specifically Tara visualization/accumulation.
>>
>>38448389
Last, thank you! It’s truly the only revenge I desire. I want to hurt them, but with the fact that they didn’t realize just WHO they were hurting at the time. I want to make them suffer by knowing they can’t escape me. I have no desire to actually observe them in this pain, and I hope by the time it happens I will not care anymore, and I must sound like a massive narcissist with this reply but after how worthless they made me feel, it feels like the only thing that matters sometimes. I’ve already laid the groundwork and am decently known on a popular platform, just gotta keep working hard. Maybe I can be the next Vivziepop.
>>
>>38448193
>>38448407

death, 6 of swords, 8 of cups(tower fell together)

oof, these cards are horrible I am going to be honest with you, he is moved on from you. He has other things in his mind and doesn't seem like love is a priority of his he might be going through some changes, very cruel changes guy is going through a massive tower moment at this time, and you aren't part of his metamorphosis. I would suggest you move on and if he is indeed your twin flame he will come back, when something is meant to be no matter what or who tries to break it, it will always find it's way back. Future changes, but for now try to take your own road here, it might be dark but you will be able to find the light again. But you have to learn to be strong on your own, it will be hard but as I said if your love is meant to be it will find it's way back.

>>38448256
No problem and thank you for the compliment :)
Yeah I'm sure that really impacted your way of getting closer to others, but little by little you will get there.

"Some people are worth melting for" you will find that person soon!

>>38448276
8 of pentacles

a place of work or a place where you both share the same hobbies, a class or something like that. a book store. somewhere, where people learn and get inspired to create things. An art gallery or a gym also rings a bell.

>>38448306
4 of cups, 5 of pentacles, fool
he is somewhat indifferent he might like people who give him attention, but he is somewhat of a cheapskate, avoid this man

>>38448335
there must be someone super close to him, good luck anon!

>>38448358
4 of swords, queen of wands, 3 of cups

She might have others that are probably giving her more attention than you, something about you is making her lose interest to be honest. I think you need to be more assertive if you don't want to fumble the bag

>>38448375
no problem hope this is accurate!!
>>
Trading
>>
>>38448501
Q? mine is describe the next man I'll have sex with.
>>
>>38448140
Does he even remember my bday?
>>
>>38448446
yeah I am female and my hubby is male

>>38448476
You will get your revenge! but as advice keep a strict line with your fans especially minors you really don't want to be caught in some weird scandal you know how shit people can be, try to be very meticulous with what you post and who you message with. Be very strict with that and also be strict with your team about that, also when you are able to hire a good pr team and a manager of your social media. Here's another reading :)

the star, temperance, 6 of wands

you will be successful for sure, in due time your moment will come and people will know for sure that is you being the successful one, kinda like lady gaga and how her ex classmates use to hate her and tell her she will never be famous but she did became famous.

Good luck!

>>38448409
>>38448390
coming right up
>>
>>38448479
193 thank you. I know I triggered the fuck out of him and it was a big mess. Not really surprising that he put me out of his mind. Best I can hope for is that he'll grow and realize he fucked over the wrong one. Thank you for the reading I really appreciate it.
>>
>>38448389
>209
This is nice, thank you :) I’m thinking of maybe I should draw to experiment what I’m manifesting lol
>>
>>38448396
They're tan sandals. White feet
>>
>>38448140
What is my soulmate like? Female
>>
>>38448511
ooh okay
>>
>>38448504
OK! Describe the next woman I'll have sex with
Starting
>>
Aq
Can i become manlier? I am not enough masculine for my gf....
>>
>>38448506
Thank you so much for the extra reading, it really means a lot to me! I actually kinda learned what you’re telling me the hard way, I opened a discord server and now there’s lies going around about me, but the person who warned me told me they have no evidence lol which like.. duh… I don’t like kids.

I sometimes want to just delete that server but it means a lot to so many people now, and being active with your community is good for building. It’s hard :/ regardless of my yapping though, I appreciate you sm <3 have a great night poshita!!!
>>
>>38448140
Can i become manlier? I am not enough masculine for my gf....
>>
>>38448140
Should I be worried about the results of my test today? I'll have the results in 3 weeks and waiting feels like hell.
>>
>>38448504
>lovers
>Hanged man rev, 7 of cups rev
>moon, sun rev
He'll be a good fuck for sure. In bed you both will get out of eachother what you both desire but it won't go much further than sex, at least he might not want to go further. You haven't meet him yet but if you have he's mysterious, you don't and won't know much about him. You'll enjoy the sex so much you'll end up hooked on him. Here lies the problem. You'll want to keep him but he seems untamable to you and you might miss out on other fuckbuddies/romantic partners that can offer you more.
Hard to get a physical description but he's likely blonde, might play hard to get. He possesses some feminine traits and some masculine, e.g. long eyelashes but muscular. Idk if he has a big dick but he knows how to please but also expects to be pleased
>>
>>38448140
does L (female) knows i humiliated myself in june? I'm also a girl
>>
>>38448536
9 of cups rx, lovers, 2 of swrords rx clarified knight of penatcles rx, page of wands rx, 6 of wands

She might not be your perfect wish of a woman or she has a drinking/partying/overconsumption problem or is unhappy living such a life, but you might fall in love with her or she'll be a good lover to you, or you wouldn't mind choosing her over everyone else, she might be bratty, or have commitment problems, or commitment will be a solid decisions (it's either indecision or being decisive about commitment), and she'll be someone you can admire or is admired by others or is successful in some arena, or is good arm candy I guess
>>
>>38448563
what a shame, I just want my forever lover and marriage
>>
>>38448140
What should I expect from my Saturn return?
>>
>>38448389
<3
>>
>>38448583
Same here anoette
I wish I Knew what she looked like but no time to trade.
>bratty
Ewww
>>
>>38448313
>>38448446
It took me longer than usual to warm up this time, so apologies if it’s inaccurate. I used a modified relationship spread,
You / Her / Conflict: Chariot / Hanged Man / 4S rev
Her Complaint / Your Agency: WoF / 5W
Resolution Actions: PoC / 2W rev
Outcomes: 10W rev / Hermit

Hah, it looks like she’s upset that she doesn’t have control over your home and your marriage. You are represented as Chariot, and she as Hanged Man. But this isn’t about you, it’s about the power she is accustomed to wielding over her son and the home in which her son lives. She is unwilling to bite her tongue and insists on making decisions for your home that neither you nor your husband actually want, though she’s probably making it seem like he does want it or trying to pressure him into saying that he does. If I didn’t know better, I might think you sort of wear the pants in your relationship, and this upsets your MIL, but it’s actually because she can’t use her son as a means of controlling your marriage. The core issue here is that she doesn’t like the changes that have occurred in your husband’s life as a result of you or your marriage. She had a certain vision for how things should be, and the fact that your marriage and her son’s life are not conforming to that vision is bothering her. So she’s probably pulling some lines about how she’s done everything and sacrificed so much blahblah, the guilt trip thing to try to manipulate your husband.
(1/2)
>>
>>38448378
high priestess reversed, hierophant reversed, the world

They were high as a kite and yeah but don't expect much there's more fish in that sea. But if the small one gives you a chance go for it she seems open to anything, might be too liberal for your taste though.

>>38448390
lol weird query

ace of wands, king of swords reversed, knight of wands reversed

A player? you give off player vibes? well women are weary of you maybe you're too tough or probably too floozy and intense at the same time which scares some women off. There could be potential once you calm your intensity down.

>>38448426
ace of swords, chariot, 2 of pentacles

yeah it will be okay you will be fine but very busy with things, you won't have time to socialize for a few months in to moving in

empress reversed, queen of wands reversed, queen of swords reversed

She is selfish and only wants things for her self, if you can cut ties with her she is someone that might bring you trouble in the future with lovers, she might be the type to mess your relationship up just for her pleasure

>>38448409
hm okay not promising anything

8 of pentacles, hierophant, 3 of pentacles

show that you are committed, show progress of the work you are doing and if you have a portfolio of the process show them that, make research like a market analysis and your target audience. Make sure you are prepared and look profesional and serious when you are talking about this, they want commitment in this. Make sure you know what you are talking about because if they see a minor mistake or you messing up your words, it's going to be over.

>>38448507
oof yeah you did for sure, right now the best revenge is you becoming a better person and making your dreams come true it's the most important thing, your happiness. Best of luck

>>38448510
go for it! :D
>>
>>38448595
(2/2)
Your options are limited, basically just arguing back with her. Your agency is a matter of how you choose to argue. PoC tells you to catch flies with honey instead of vinegar, and you probably know that, but your frustration tempts you to get fiery with her and tread the line between firmness and aggressiveness. You need to convince her emotionally that it’s okay that things are different from what she imagined (for your sake, I hope this doesn’t mean that she wishes he would have married someone else, but it’s possible), and you have to persuade her that it’s going to be okay. For her part, she needs to stop trying to plan out the future of your marriage. Easier said than done, it’s against her nature to relinquish control. On your current path, I see this conflict between you two continuing to escalate until a major argument occurs, and the gloves will come off. Yelling, things being said that haven’t been said. It would be best to get in front of this and persuade her on your own terms. Failing to do this might lead to a serious rupture between you two that might be very difficult to heal.
>>
>>38448140
should i try make money off ai porn?
>>
>>38448606
go find a bridge then jump off it
>>
>>38448598
>show that you are committed, show progress of the work you are doing and if you have a portfolio of the process show them that, make research like a market analysis and your target audience. Make sure you are prepared and look profesional and serious when you are talking about this, they want commitment in this. Make sure you know what you are talking about because if they see a minor mistake or you messing up your words, it's going to be over.
Look professional in the middle of nowhere. Just today I saw something about this, thanks. I'm thinking of an actual presence thought I don't know where or the focus it needs to have, showcase me and the work, the work alone, I'd take shit deals for the sake of the chance. I know I only get one shot at this, you managed to read that.

If you can still read when you read this, a short one, on how to obtain help for this?
>>
>>38448595
>>38448601
oh wow you hit the nail in the head. super accurate yeah she is a control freak and she wants to always be in comand of things. the thing is that she was nice to me but then decided to tell my husband a bunch of bs that baffled me. I am not the type to argue I am quite calm I tend to find other methods and be more diplomatic (mostly due to the type of job I work with) yeah she already has caused a few issues in our marriage but both my husband and I are trying to ignore her and keep our distance because of the stuff she causes all the time. So we are keep her at arms length

Thank you so much for this reading, I feel like I didn't gave you enough. So do you want another reading? :)
>>
>>38448140
Next job when?
Thanks.
>>
>>38448598
390 ive literally never had sex
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38448616
sounds better than starving
>>
>>38448627
I’m going to hang onto this reading, because your MIL sounds like my mother (Virgo sun lol), with the difference that I have already made it very clear that she doesn’t get to make decisions for me anymore.

>I didn't gave you enough. So do you want another reading?
I wasn’t necessarily expecting anything in particular. I don’t think I’ve seen you read before, just saw positive comments about your readings. But sure, thanks. I would like some advice on being a more supportive and effective husband during her difficult times.
>>
>>38448448
another one of those :/

High priestess, 5 of swords, the world

cards are telling me that this path will lead to a sense of peace, balance, and clarity within your spiritual journey. You may even deepen your connection to Tara and experience a higher level of insight and understanding of their teachings and wisdom. There is a sense of harmony and alignment as you follow this path, and it's likely to lead to a profound sense of personal growth and transformation. It's going to be intense though, might make you sweat and probably have a few weird dreams along the way.

>>38448505
3 of swords, 9 of swords, the moon

Yeah and he got very sad about it he remembers it with bad memories not sure what you two had but he seems like can't forget about you.

>>38448513
here goes

Empress, king of swords, strength

he's likely to be someone who shares your values and beliefs. They are someone compassionate, kind, and respectful. They are wholesome and want a traditional family life. He has a golden retriever personality. You might even feel a deep and spiritual connection with. They are someone who you will have a deep emotional connection with and who will understand and appreciate you for who you are. He is someone who will be very warm and loving, very fatherly like. Appearance wise they might be someone with long dark hair, strong body and very tall, he is white but with a tan, he is definitely a gentle giant with a pure heart.

>>38448540
Eh yeah well try to keep your interactions to a minimum and if you approach your community make sure its a public chanel on the server don't pm people anymore, tell them you're busy with projects and you can't reply or idk but keep the parasocial stuff to a minimum because there's rats that will try to make up shit and ruin your reputation. Don't let them have their way with you in regards to that. Just keep your distance and use the server for announcements and to stream and such. once you are able to hire mods
>>
>>38448749
Hey Poshita, would you like to trade?
>>
>>38448680
sure coming right up! lol thanks for the compliment! I really don't see myself as great just some weirdo

virgos are usually cool people but yeah they are very controlling of everything and want nothing but perfection in their own way lol my MIL is Gemini sun, she is batshit insane. Yeah my husband needs to tell his mom to stay out of our relationship in due time for now we just distance ourselves.

Emperor, king of wands, Empress, 3 of pentacles (again), 10 of cups

Well you need to embody both the empreror and the empress in this, in a way you need to be strong enough to hold her and assure her that whatever hell she is going through right now is not going to last forever, but at the same time you need to be warm and loving especially during the tough times (which might be rough sometimes because we are human) She sees you as someone she can rely on, you make her feel safe already, she sees you as her best friend and someone who she can always count on. So whatever it is that you are doing is really working for her, she sees you as her diamond in many ways. Just make sure you aren't blunt with stuff she might be sensitive at times, so you should find ways to tell her things without sounding harsh is the only thing. But hell to be honest your relationship is goals you two share a strong bond that might last a long time, you have gone through some stuff but whatever it is you are doing the right thing here, just show more warmness.

Ohh make sure you remember the little things she talks about and surprise her with a gift related to that, that will make her extremely happy, she will return the favor. Your wife is someone who is very reciprocal and tries hard as well. Keep it up!

Hope this was accurate, I wish you both the best here

>>38448589
if you need a reading lemme know :) <3
>>
trading
>>
>>38448749
>513
Ahh I asked other readers for his appearance and it was accurate! I need this man right now! Ugh. 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。
>>
>>38448140
What could my soulmate or wife be like?
>>
>>38448545
come on now, your gf loves you for you, that's why you two are an item.

chariot, knight of swords, ace of swords

She just wants you to be more secure or sure of yourself, be more assertive and confident. She knows you have potential and she just want you to be the best version of you, Chariot and knight of swords are cards of movement so you could practice physical activity in order to gain some confidence why don't you and her do some workouts together that might deepen your bond and build some confidence, to be honest she sees you as a manly man already it's just your mind playing games on you. It's the lack of confidence once you gain more of that you will be honky dory.

>>38448548
4 of cups, 8 of pentacles, 2 of pentacles
take a chill pill, things will be okay focus on other areas or study other things. make yourself busy with other things stressing yourself out won't help you, you will pass your test perhaps not the perfect score but you will pass nonetheless

>>38448569
4 of swords, 7 of swords, 10 of wands
not really and they probably don't care either, they have other things to worry about to be honest.

>>38448587
Not doing any more of these, sorry, too vague and too broad

>>38448606
touch some grass please :) skipped

>>38448632
too vague ask something else

>>38448633
well you asked me how women see you and that's how they see you

>>38448754
no need, what's your query?

>>38448839
In due time he will appear, I am glad me and other readers have the same description <3 make sure to keep us posted once he appears :)
>>
>>38448749
Is there a chance you could try do a reading for me? please? >>38448440
(But I understand if you don't want to. I don't have the right to demand anything here.)
>>
>>38448140
Will this connection between me and A lead to anything solid in the future?
Shes a woman i meet recently
>>
>>38448875
Thank you for your answer, i will try to gain more confidence, i need to find inner force for that...
>>
>>38448140
what can I do to meet or manifest or attract or whatever.. the right guy for me to marry instead of some carnal sex freak that just wants my body and strings me along? thanks
>>
>>38448875
>839
Yesss I will ! I can’t wait ! (*´︶`*)
>>
>>38448875
>569
then i wonder why she keeps messaging me, this can't be with good intentions
>>
Aq
Will he appreciate me getting on birth control?
>>
>>38448749
>505
Ty! Does he plan to reach back out to me? If you don’t mind me asking >.<
>>
>>38448440
>>38448890
In case she doesn’t get to you,
>8S, HP, 8W, 6S, HM rev
It looks like you’ve chosen that date because of outside obligations and pressures, and not necessarily because you feel it would be the best date for the appointment. Because of this, it’s likely that you will forget an important detail, fill out a form wrong, something like that. Something about this spread says lack of preparation or detail mistake. That will be exacerbated by the pressure of the fact that you feel you can’t go back on this now, or that rescheduling would be inconvenient. HM rev suggest “waste of time” in this context, after you’ve traveled. If you can, try to see about a date that works better if you prioritize the appointment rather than trying to squeeze it into your other obligations.

>>38448799
Good reminder not to be blunt. I used to have that issue because I have a touch of the tism, but I’ve improved in that respect. All the best to you two as well, I’m off now.
>>
>>38448845
empress, the hierophant, 10 of cups
she is someone warm, nurturing, and loving. She def prioritizes family and values the importance of emotional connection and intimacy. She will be your rock, she is caring, supportive, and nurturing, and she has a strong desire to create a safe, comfortable, and stable home environment. she will not like to go out, she loves being at home and spending times watching movies and being close and personal. She has strong ethics and values and be someone who holds strong beliefs in fairness, although she is a sweetheart she wont be afraid to tell it like it is. as for her looks she is tiny af, baby face with beautiful soft dear like eyes. She has curly dark hair, porcelain skin, she looks really fragile, might have some problems with allergies so be careful with that.

>>38448916
block her or ignore her looking at 7 of swords now things make more sense, she just wants some gossip from you and "spread the tea" don't give her that.

>>38448921
girl go to a doctor first, birth control can mess you up badly if you don't take the right one. Don't just do it because a man tells you to, please see a doctor first before you make any crazy decision.

>>38448890
10 of swords, 10 of wands reversed, wheel of fortune reversed
doesn't seem like it, doctors will be too aloof to actually take care of you for some reason, they might want to speed things up to close up shop or something, not the best date to be honest.

>>38448900
7 of cups reversed, lovers reversed, 6 of swords
not really you might even be let down by her actions, you will discover a harsh truth that will open your eyes, things won't go anywhere with her at least not in the way you want it to, seems like she might have some commitment issues as well, she doesn't want to settle down.

>>38448901
Good luck anon and don't let your insecurities ruin the good things you have with your gf.
>>
>>38448875
How should I act when we meet again?
>>
>>38448875
>754
The outcome of me and my current bf? (Hopefully a good marriage) thank you!
>>
>>38448140
Will me and M still be together for next year?
>>
>>38448952
>>38448962
Thanks.
>>
>>38448962
>916
ty for taking the time:)
>>
>>38448140
Does S ever think of me? hope thats not too invasive, i just wish we could've stayed friends
>>
>>38448875
Will I be able to afford my rent soon? I'm running out of savings?
>>
>>38448952

don't worry you two will be fine just make sure to put that reminder on your mental agenda and you will be good. see ya around!

>>38448933
6 of swords
he wants to move on to be honest, not sure what your relationship was but they want to get over it. too much pain in their heart.

>>38448965
context please

>>38448984
10 of pentacles, 2 of cups, the sun

sweet and wholesome to be honest. You two will share many things together you might even embark on a business venture together, you two have the emotional maturity to make things work and know what you want in life. Your love will be very lucrative as well you two can make things happen. I think you will have a good marriage very realistic as well, as soon as you are married you might end up having children as well, probably a boy.

>>38448990
the world, 3 of pentacles, 10 of cups

Heck yeah! heck two are going to last a long time, I saw two old people in a swing type chair thing, they were holding hands and being wholesome, man that's some good stuff. You two are very committed people and know what you want in life, you and them have helped one another and helped improve each other in many areas. The man in the relationship is learning to be more empathetic while the female is learning more about life in general (she come off as naive at times). You two will continue to grow together and the setbacks will only make you stronger.
>>
>>38448962
Its for both of us cause i have left jobs before cause of what im pretty sure is pmdd
>>
>>38448140
Should I set up T (m) and ET (fm) ?
>>
>>38448140
Can I have a 5 months reading? Is it too vague?
>>
>>38449047
>984
Ahhhh thank you! We want boys :D
>>
>>38448140
Financial opportunities around me?
>>
>>38448140
I am sorry but how do I get the femdom type of girls to...? Sorry for the query
>>
Aq
Will j find someone he likes more than me?
>>
>>38449051
Are you autistic or have ADHD? I have bad health anxiety and thought I had PMDD and did researched on it. Most people who has PMDD has that and some have some hormonal issues that caused them that.
>>
>>38449096
Yeah I highly suspect that i have autism and ocd
>>
Trading
>>
>>38449117
>>38449093
You?
>>
>>38448992
np

>>38449002
you're welcome, keep yourself safe please.

>>38449030
8 of cups, 4 of cups, 10 of wands

No not really, they are working in other parts of their life and struggling with things, he or she isn't going through the best of times right now, probably the past is hurting them or something of their past, but whatever it is he or she isn't open to talk to anyone.

>>38449051
temperance
yeah cards tell you to go to the doctor first and get some tests done, you might also want something that isn't too heavy with the hormones that might cause some imbalance on your body or mess up with any other medications you are taking.

>>38449031
5 of cups, 5 of pentacles, 6 of swords, the star

Seems like you will be in a rough patch, you should ask help from friends at least help you get a better job or something, or find a place that might be cheaper. but you might find an opportunity to make money but it's going to take a while before you do.

>>38449053
tower, 10 of swords, the hanged man
Nope whatever you are planning it's going to bomb badly, stop this, just introduce them and let them be or else these two might end up getting angry at you and stop talking. Don't be too invasive with things.

>>38449060
lol im not doing that, thats too much time and things change because of our actions

>>38449064
good luck and wish you the best! <3
>>
>>38449122
Ty!!
>>
>>38449113
I feel like get tested out for autism since that’s hard to diagnose for in women. Then get a referral from a gynecologist who do know about PMDD, since it’s not well known.
>>
>>38449074
>>38449077
you two are my last readings

>>38449134
good advice!

>>38449129
best of luck hope you feel better <3
>>
>>38449121
Starting

Mine is how do I attract the right man for me to marry instead of men that just want to use me for sex and don't want marriage?
>>
>>38448902
>>38449137
okay you two are my last readings as well
>>
>>38449047
>context please
It is someone I know that other readers have told me that I need to be guarded when meeting again or it will scare her off or cause her to shutdown.
>>
>>38449146
Starting
>>
>>38449122
053 I was just going to introduce them but those cards say no. Thanks.
>>
>>38449142
>>38449134
Tysm
>>
>>38448140
What can you tell about the personality of the next new sexual partner ill have?
im a male and straight
>>
>>38449122
Thank you :( i hope things improve for them
>>
>>38449093
6 of pentacles rx, queen of wands, death, 9 of pentacles rx page of wands rx

None of these cards suggest that except for the queen of wands, he might find someone more self-confident, expressive, charismatic, magnetic or he already sees you as this in his life, try to emulate queen of wands. But it seems like finding someone he likes more won't be a real interest to him.
>>
>>38449146
8 of cups
The empress
10 of pents
I think being able to leave relationships that don't serve you and being confident in yourself and your sexuality will attract the type of man that will marry you like really be and feel confident in your own skin
>>
>>38449152
you're awesome thank you!!!!
sorry I deleted my query it was what sort of men am I going to attract or are attracting or will attract
>>
>>38449184
message received loud and clear, thank you so much for the answer
>>
>>38449173
Thank you :)
>>
>>38449142
>134
>>38449161
Thanks! My knowledge from when I used to have health anxiety came in handy lmaoo
>>
>>38449157
yep no, they will not get along and might end up resenting you for it.

>>38449155
temperance, king of cups, fool
be light hearted and sweet, don't bring harsh things or rehash shit from the past, you should be patient and walk slowly with them, let them lead the conversation a few times and just be gentle with them, they are someone who is very sensitive and might be overwhelmed with everything, make them forget about their troubles and make sure they rest up and just have fun with them, go to a fair or a silly carnival or something.

>>38449074
6 of swords, the world, 8 of wands
you might need to move elsewhere if you want something of substance, I can see you being more financially successful in another city or country. Get moving anon, or probably something online.

>>38449077
lmfao sure

9 of swords, empress, queen of cups reversed

these cards are wild... go for the shy insecure ones they are usually hiding a dominatrix within them.

lol now I need to wash myself with holy water

>>38449137
ace of swords, king of cups, king of wands

the secure type, the type that is also sweet and loving and they like to be the ones having the pants in the relationship. they are also the type that would not cheat, might take a while for them to appear you have to put yourself out there.

>>38448902
okay ill give you a reading as well let me just get some water and ill get back to you
>>
>>38449211
>another city or country
Pretty huge. Thank you, I'll think about it.
>>
>>38449211
In sorry for the lewd query
Thanks for answering though
Now I understand a bit more
>>
>>38448902
queen of swords reversed, the hierophant, ace of swords, empress

First you might need to be honest with what you want in the relationship and set high boundaries even if you need to be a bit mean about it, you may also need to be a bit more on the conservative side, let them know you're not going to do anything lewd until you establish a solid relationship, some men need to hear this a few times. Also place your foot down and whoever you choose to be your partner make it known that you want something solid and not some situationship with them. Keep things in place with an iron fist and you will be able to attract the right type. Have them fight for it, guys usually like fighting for things that are worth their time so make yourself worth a million dollars, i think you may also need to be confident with yourself make sure you feel like are valuable and know your worth is the most important thing

>>38449229
good luck anon

>>38449243
lol ok best of luck with your dommy mommy

>>38449207
here's a card for you :)

queen of cups
things will be okay, learn to take some time for yourself and spend time with people who love you and care for you.
>>
>>38449211
>be light hearted and sweet, don't bring harsh things or rehash shit from the past, you should be patient and walk slowly with them, let them lead the conversation a few times and just be gentle with them, they are someone who is very sensitive and might be overwhelmed with everything, make them forget about their troubles and make sure they rest up and just have fun with them, go to a fair or a silly carnival or something.
Thank you for the words friend. I appreciate it and will make use.
>>
>>38449272
>207
Aww thanks! So sweet of you! Last year, I had the worst health anxiety. I was with bad people and I started to became an insomniac with suicidal thoughts. It’s all gone now and I’m with people that adores me!
>>
okay am i missing any queries from my past querents?

>>38449185
>>38449211
here's your reading you're 137 :)

>>38449276
I heard the word honey when I did your reading, give her something sweet, her favorite dessert and just be gentle but yeah beware of loveboming, so walk a fine line gently and slowly. overall good stuff desu she might have a great time with you

best of luck and take it easy!
>>
>>38449292
Can I ask when youll do readings again? Was too nervous to ask something too personal
>>
>>38449285
that must have been hard, yeah I went through some crazy stuff myself so I get it :(

I wish you the best and please continue to take care of yourself.

>>38449306
I'll take your query :)
>>
>>38449311
Its just, I am anxious and really want something
How will I move to some other country soon?
>>
>>38449311
how long would it take to regrow my gym gains?
>>
will stick around till the thread dies out. will be slow to reply tho

>>38449166
in due time they will, hopefully :)

>>38449162
queen of cups reversed, queen of wands reversed, devil

she is going to be crazy as heck, super attached and she might be somewhat of a dom, she might be in to kinky things and you might not be in to that at all, but in a way you might become addicted to her.

no more lewd queries!!

>>38449323
8 of pentacles, chariot, 8 of wands

It will be either through a job or a skill of yours that will have you move and it will be fast too, might be through an employer that might want to hire you and even give you a visa due to your outstanding work, they might switch from remote to being there, might arise from an opportunity online, doing remote work or something that's how you will get your chance, you should start applying in other countries you might get your chance there. I am also thinking... social media? that could also be your ticket to leaving your current place, your skills will be a great tool for you to get what you want.

hope this helps out
>>
>>38449354
4 of swords, temperance, 10 of wands

it might take some time before you gain them back, around 4 months to 10 months, did you went through some tough surgery or something? seems like you need to heal first before thinking of other things, parts of your body are still tender and if you start going gym rat crazy you might end up hurting yourself even more and delaying things. Make sure you do physical therapy and eat a balanced meal.
>>
>>38449359
It does, thats what i was thinking too
Social media....well more anxious now but thanks, love and best wishes to ya
If I may ask something, should I start a relationship with J? She loves me I think but i dont know if i should
>>
>>38449311
>285
Oh yeah … the looks on my family’s faces when I told them I had bad thoughts was hard. But they helped me out and my dad tried to get a psychiatrist for me but it was busy. Until I found out about how to stop being an insomniac, I started to get better.
>>
>>38449389
tell me a little bit about you and them how is your dynamic together
>>
>>38449414
She told me years ago she liked me, i was depressed and did nothing we still talk, still friends, shes always someone I can count on but i might have passed, the chance for a relationship
>>
>>38449412
Having supportive parents is great, not many people have that. I am also thankful for my parents, and my husband if it weren't for them idk where I would be now. it's a slow process but I am glad you're okay, queen of cups makes more sense now you really need to take care of yourself and know that you matter too. Life is a work in progress and we grow with each step.

it was nice talking to you, if you see me around you could ask me anything just let me know

>>38449447
>>38449389

The star, page of cups, 2 of cups

well lucky for you, she still likes you and quite a lot actually! if I were you I would take my chances and run with it, she really cares about you and she seems someone that wants to build something together long term. I think you might make her wish come true if you do accept being in a relationship with her. Try being subtle but get your point across so she knows there's no misunderstandings. Write her a letter if you're too shy or do something creative that will get your feelings across hers. I think this relationship might be a good thing for the both of you.

>>38448140
No more reads frens, see ya around!
>>
>>38449470
Thank you, ive been trying to tell her but i dont know if the feeling is over for her.
>>
>>38449486
lol look at my cards, she clearly still has the hots for you :) look you miss every shot you don't take anon! go for it! :3
>>
>>38448140
What company would work out better for me: A or G?
>>
>>38449502
Thank you again Poshita!
>>
>>38449292
>I heard the word honey when I did your reading, give her something sweet, her favorite dessert and just be gentle but yeah beware of loveboming, so walk a fine line gently and slowly. overall good stuff desu she might have a great time with you

That is interesting. I recently did a jar spell where I burned a candle ontop of the jar and snuffed it out with honey at the end.

I wonder if this is related?
>>
File: tenor-2.gif (742 KB, 498x210)
742 KB
742 KB GIF
>>38448140
https://youtu.be/BCfuKQDup1s?feature=shared

Okay I can't sleep and I can honestly use some readings but I've never know what to ask or what I even need to hear so can you just start pulling cards with a random gof and just telling me whatever comes? I'll scry for you for whatever you want so long as you post some dank gifs.
>>
File: Sephiroph.gif (2 MB, 624x335)
2 MB
2 MB GIF
>>38449554
how would i do in a bar fight?
>>
File: 1710671393818588.gif (838 KB, 480x268)
838 KB
838 KB GIF
>>38449554
How would she react if I gift her that portable console when I see her next time?
>>
File: 1720405441757760.jpg (84 KB, 987x656)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>38449578
You can kick some ass as long as you don't take it to the ground, don't get hit in the head, and specifically throw left hooks right elbow combos at torso levels with that right elbow being a lover buster. Well winning 80% of potential bar fights. I I have a feeling your fast and have some involvement in judo or none at all but could benefit from some
>>
File: pWEY2HP-2222685957.jpg (53 KB, 700x366)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>38449594
Mixed results?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38449554
I have no gifs, how bout this one?
Next month general
>>
>>38449625
Damn. So should I just gift her other stuff or forget them altogether?
>>
>>38449621
>I I have a feeling your fast and have some involvement
i focus on speed when im maneuvering i know many ways to get around people and im conscious of blind spots so I know when to turn it on, im on the lighter side but heavyweights say i hit hard so theres that as for the judo i really want to learn but my body is recovering still i know some throws and simple wrestling stuff though, i wouldnt fall easily unless the strength differential is crazy also i could snap a mfers forearm and knee joint thanks to catch wrestling
>>
>>38449641
Make peace not war. Bars are for having a good time. Go fight in the ring
>>
>>38449648
id like to know where i stand
>>
File: 1719654824795806.gif (367 KB, 532x374)
367 KB
367 KB GIF
>>38449632
Ah geez let's see. I'm feeling some feasts or something like a party coming along involving family and maybe Italian food somewhere along the line. I'm not getting any big life changing vibes but you might thrust into something new in a blood and loud way. That's all it got
>>
>>38449664
Thank you brotherino
>>
>>38449554
Why did you reply to poshita she clearly left already
>>
File: giphy-3554560108.gif (1.87 MB, 480x270)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB GIF
>>38449633
Something not as agro as a whole console should be fine. The console is just too big of a gift for now.
>>38449641
Basic physics states that increasing one's speed (acceleration) compared to increasing mass (strength) will allow for greater force. A bowling ball flying at light speed towards the Earth would blow the planet in half
>>
File: yuno-gasai-yuno.gif (1.64 MB, 498x273)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB GIF
>>38449687
That's pretty rude to just Irish goodbye
Tsk tsk
>>
Will I think A is hot next time I see her?
>>
File: giphy-2058450281.gif (972 KB, 540x288)
972 KB
972 KB GIF
>>38449554
John Wick best boi

Will I get to go on that trip this September?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38449781
q?
>>
>>38449781
Qwerty?
>>
>>38449786
is there anything about me I should be proud of? you?
>>
>>38449804
this one
>>38449763

starting
>>
>>38449789
if I was in a dating sim game as a character, what sort of female archetype would I be? you?
>>
>>38449809
wait so your query is the same as my query?
>>
>>38449814
no it's:
>Will I get to go on that trip this September?
>>
>>38449824
starting
>>
>>38449824
page of swords King of wands judgement RX 2 of wands 4 of wands

feels like you will be at a crossroads deciding if you should, it might be a bad judgement call doing it or going, but you'll be stable enough to do it, and you will decide to do it because you feel you can make the best of it
>>
>>38449814
>>38449826

Fool, KoS, 3oS r, Judge

Your ability to let go and forget, especially your integrity and ability to stay ethical and true to yourself. Keep staying true to your values and morals and how you handle people even if you think it's not great other people do.

sorry got caught up in a call
>>
I am going to meet my biological father for the first time on Friday. I am very anxious about how this will go. Please tell me how it will be. Thank you so much.
>>
>>38449811
Ohh interesting!! Can you tell me which video game main character I ressemble the most between these? Super mario, big boss/solid snake, Cecil Harvey.
Starting when you confirm
>>
trading
>>
>>38450026
Q?
>>
>>38450032
did she read my message?
yours?
>>
Hey /div/ I'd like your advice.
So I pulled some cards for myself, which I never do, I usually assume my personal feelings and energies will get in the way from being able to connect with the cards without unconsciously influencing the result. That said, I've asked three questions and pulled one card each and while I've drawn my own conclusion I'm curious to hear how y'all would interpret.

What do I need to do to ensure I get the future I desire?
>Death Rx

What obstacles will I need to overcome
>Three of Pentacles

What do I need to do to make proper contact with my holy guardian angel
>The Star Rx

Tell me what y'all think
>>
>>38450035
3 of pentacles clearly means you need to be a better team player, either at work or socially
>>
trading
>>
File: IMG_0019.gif (53 KB, 200x200)
53 KB
53 KB GIF
>>38449554
Ok I’ll give this a try! What would be better for me: A or G? Those are work options for companies that could work out. One of them could at least theoretically be possible
>>
AQ

Were those hickies on her back (did she cheat) or were they just bruises or something
>>
Trading
>>
>>38450699
query?
>>
>>38450700
How will A and S get along tonight? Will they get in a fight or will it be amicable? (both are male)

Yours?
>>
>>38450705
Will I do well on my exam today? Starting
>>
>>38450710
Starting also
>>
>>38450705
>wheel of fortune, knight of wands, page of wands

They will be pretty good together tonight. There might be some rivalry but it will come out as friendly and everything will go smoothly for these two and everyone around them. It will refresh their relationship
>>
>>38450710
>9 of Swords, 10 of Cups, Page of Cups
>Knight of Cups, King of Pentacles

You'll be fine. You'll bring it home. Don't let yourself be swayed by stress or fear, that's the only thing getting in the way. Relax more and try your best earnestly instead of being pressured by anxiety, you will get results which are satisfactory to you.
>>
trading no third party
>>
Aq
What does he feel about r?
>>
Aq
Do I know the individual(s) stalking me? Who are they?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.