[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The days are longer again, since this Sunday. What the fuck are they doing?
>>
I noticed that too actually
>>
>>38446724
Are you retarded?
Thats how days work
>>
I notice it as well, OP.
I have been wondering if it was me, but today I thought it was 18 o'clock but it was 15.
>>
Truth be told: only those touched by Him can notice how time is working.
>>
>>38446852
>18 o’clock
Rope yourself you vagina hating faggot.
>>
>>38446871
You will never be a woman.
>>
>>38446724
You just discovered seasons bro, woah
>>
https://atlas.cern/Updates/Briefing/Displaced-Tracks-Run3
>>
>>38446912
It's not about seasons anon, spring and first month of summer went much quicker. And after 22 (?) june night gets longer again
>>
>>38446724
The npcs are growing more powerful.
I can feel the spirit of doubt assaulting me.
>>
agreed
>>
this whole month actually
>>
>>38446724
Tell your mom to post more Blacked videos.
>>
I am a NPC and i feel better and better since 2 weeks ago
>>
>>38447213
How do you know you are an npc ?
>>
>>38447249
I like listening to ads while i drink pepsi and i use river of blood in elden rings
>>
>>38446724
I noticed i have broken out of a 4 month long malaise fog. I think it began a couple weeks ago and I’ve slowly come out. Felt like i was living under water. Also lots of important events in my life this week which moves the needle. Maybe a timeline shift? Godspeed gentlemen
>>
>>38446868
him who?
>>
>>38447455
I hope so. I have been trying to decrease my myopia, by reading pdfs without the glasses and at certain distance.
>>
>>38446985
OK man
>>
feels like i woke back up just now, i've been asleep again for years
>>
File: images (12) (28).jpg (27 KB, 635x483)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>38446836
>Thats how days work
Which deis, the deis of olde or the new deis??!
>>
Please, anons.... take a look at the clock in your computer, and check how the pointers are working....
Some seconds are going faster than the others....
>>
>>38447829
I thought it was my computer, but it is also happening in my cellphone...
>>
File: 1673040924336880.jpg (79 KB, 719x798)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
Monday was one of the longest days I've felt in a while.. I thought maybe I was just extra stoned, but turns out its been like this the whole week.
>>
I was at the courtroom today, just requesting a document. Saw a couple people there, all freaking out on their own. The energy is just bizarre.
>>
>>38446724
I started a new job. They are trying to torture me.
>>
>>38446724
Just stop and smell the roses
>>
>>38447469
Really odd you say that. I’m about to get eye surgery to fix my myopia
>>
Bro ive been saying this for 3 years, something is going on with the flow of time, time is going faster and faster, its alot faster than what it was in 2021. Ive also asked younger cousins of mine if they notice it and they say so aswell.
>>
I noticed time going slower too. I’m getting more done in a day again.
Things feel better too. Lights are brighter in a good way. Colors are more vibrant. The world looks real again and not look game graphics on a screen anymore. Everything feels better.
>>
>>38447458
Dan Schneider
>>
Honestly, this Sunday felt so long for me in a nice, relieving way, and I actually thought, "If I was THAT type of /x/ poster, I would be making a thread about this and suggesting it's paranormal." And then this thread appears.

But it was only Sunday for me and was probably because I used my time better than most weekends. The rest of the week has had normal day lengths.
>>
>>38447033
i remember when the timeline shifted. the whole day my attention was torn between what was in front of me and what felt like snippets from very familiar dreams. within the past week cant rememver day
>>
File: 1713436196075100.jpg (43 KB, 416x400)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Chronoception (Phenomenology), related to Collective Intelligence (Physiology) and BioPhysics (BioElectric Cognition).

[Would you like to know more?]
>>
Glad to know I'm not a shizo. Whoever fucks with time knows something big is coming and is afraid of it
>>
I oddly noticed that today. The hours were dragging on, instead of flying by like they usually do despite nothing in my daily life changing.
>>
>>38446724
>/x/ discovers seasons
>>
>>38450296
Anon the night gets longer again since Summer Solstice. It has nothing to with daylight, it's about timeflow itself
>>
>>38446724
I've noticed the opposite.
Dawn wasn't until 05:40 or something like that.
I know we're past the solstice by a month already but it's usually not this quick to shorten the days.
>>
>>38447469
Same except it's hyperopia.
I'm keeping my glasses dirty so the eye muscles have to work much harder to see well.
Then I look over my glasses all the time as well.
The net result of 2 years of doing this is that I can now read my phone when the sun's out without wearing my glasses for the first time in my life.
The prescription lenses are +4,75.
>>
Bump
>>
>>38446901
Yes, I know. You on the other hand will never be a man.
>>
>>38446724
idc i'm enjoying the extra time

if you're the illuminati reading this fuck you and also thanks for slowing down time.
>>
>>38446724
im sorry to ruin the fuck but pls stop being schizofags. days get longer when u work (assuming you niggas work)
>>
>>38453868
Thanks
>>38453932
Isn't it the opposite? When you busy time moves faster. Still not a good explanation for weird time distortion, nothing changed in my life but time feels longer
>>
Another thing I noticed is over the course of these last days many moments I've seen in my dreams became a reality. Nothing substantial, just mundane things
>>
File: momo.jpg (112 KB, 474x746)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
https://michaelende.de/buch/momo

Time is "longer" again because the time theft system is falling apart.
This is the way the crack11 and others get "immortal" or live longer than everyone else.

They steal EVERYTHING they can from us all.
>>
Bump I don’t want this to die because it makes me happy others are noticing this
>>
>>38454127
Name you enemy coward
>>
>>38456799
Thanks anon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.