[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0888.jpg (3.48 MB, 2828x3000)
3.48 MB
3.48 MB JPG
So apparently Alchemists or Freemasons have created human Freemartins that are literal Rebis. I know that they need two children of opposite genders and through a process of putrefaction and Purification.
>>
File: 1671161273958613.png (911 KB, 974x1198)
911 KB
911 KB PNG
>>38446833
>33
You win. Also it's called "twin flames". Basically you see yourself as the opposite gender and reject the reflection until you lose enough teeth. In my case, the woman in question cannot accept she has kids with the same spirit as my dad. And my dad was a pedophile and woman abuser who I only escaped certain forms of abuse through divine synchronicity. I learned to be a devil, because I know light is a lie.
https://youtu.be/ReHaZnfiuUI
>>
>>38446833
Ah, so someone told you that faggots posing as truth seekers are kidnaping children and turning them into stew? It happens. It’s fucked up. It’s not the philosopher’s stone or real alchemy. Anyone who actually does it and is a full fledged mortal human is a misguided fool and a proper profligate.
>>
File: Calvin1.jpg (80 KB, 1024x332)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>38446889
Fallen draconids drink the Kundalini blood of children they've traumatized. Not all vampires or deagons are evil, but the deep core of evil is draconic. The mission of autistic starseeds like me is to make the world realize they don't need blood drinking tyrants as leaders. For my efforts my top 10 school masters in data science cannot get me an interview. I must have been evil on a past life. In this one I am Jean Valjean.
>>
>>38446833
Christ-mass colors, double masculine energy.

Eventually lead to societal degeneration, each generation becoming more masculine, and the green female becomes more dominate and unyielding to the man...leading to a femocracy (lying, thieving, cheating, becomes standard "culture" (usually oriented towards specific groups of people or foreigners).

In Japan now, I could post a thread on it alone.
>>
>>38446869
>Also it's called "twin flames"
Tomboy. Brain oriented woman.

>reads the rest
Exactly as I said, OP.
>looks at picture
Exactly as I said, OP.
>>
>>38446869
https://youtu.be/DBsHdHMvucs

Listen to her story, ignore Dawkins, he is a soulless shithead.
>>
File: images (10) (4).jpg (31 KB, 300x427)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>38447681
>in the presence of Mohammed (on the right), his young wife Aisha (next to him),
Aisha overriding the person next to her (and family members).

t.The Enflamed
>>
>>38446833
garloid transplant isnt homunculean alchemy bro, your not making life from scratch your having 2 twins fight to the death prepuberty where the winner receives the entirety of the looser genitals surgically
>>
What the ever loving fuck is going on in this thread
>>
>>38449717
That...is a frank way of putting it.

>Japan doesnt have enough, because someone took two scoops.
>>
>>38449729
>If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face— forever. - George Orwell
Once a winner wins, it stays won.

Chaos ensues.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.