[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1929.jpg (69 KB, 750x373)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
List is
D delgado
Soros
Enki
Enlil

Stays like that till 9/11. If fatboy slim doesn’t recover so he will enter.

I am lighting and leaving, but I’m not an idiot, I know what I have. And I won’t do you any favors by fucking over the blue people. I just don’t do what weird people tell me to do.

All my entities must be deported by blue people for blue peace. Anyone signed will never have anything.
You cannot fool me anymore, you’re obvious and weaker and weaker and if I did got blue down I sure can get green down, one week tops to put down.

Even if I don’t like the tase, I’d still do it.

And you can buy anyone, it’s better to win with that than without because then that would make me better.

Marvelous, and thanks for rehabing me into liking low middle class people again, if you have the top and the down the middle is nothing.

I am sorry malo, but I had to go brutal to go nice, but Brutus isn’t Caesar. Just be patient, the government thing is just an act so I can get in it. I will get your team a byronic and ultra femenist aura so you can win and get another wife. But I have to do it in light and put a lot of effort in. If you or your people vow for anyone in the list, yeah, I guess I will go back to what I was doing, but if you don’t you will get the nice me no one gets.

It’s funny, I have never felt the redemption responsibility thing in a long time.

I also don’t like the aryans and I don’t think they should be given a second chance. Certainly, I won’t, I don’t usually like doing 2 at the same time, I’ve never had a threesome, only singles. I don’t think I can give something better than this.

If you picked a retard with no much artistic or rizzitic hidden knowledge he would say I am like the one from Nirvana. Odin is a bitch now, whoring himself to anyone who throws a piece of bread at his low coefficient face.
Every man reminds me of woody allen

Anyways, that is the memo.
>>
>>38447871
P.D.
Jgr /LR is still the only brand worth using and buying
AxMc the only expensive brand worth using
And shitty cheap brands no one likes.

So, no. Fuck my “business” I will never use your shitty brand.

Also, if Gucci gets canceled for anything, that would be very nice.
You guys need a seduction class, fucking incel leaders with their quetzalcoatian way of doing things.
>>
File: images (41).jpg (29 KB, 739x415)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>38447903
>quetzalcoatian

She is a good girl? When you enter the government try a move with her.
>>
>>38447871
Which dressing do you use in your word salad?
>>
>>38447928
That’s not gonna happen, Q.

My heart is set north
>>
Off medication: the op
>>
>>38447871
Yea, I wish I was here for the OG 4channers. But I wasn't. I have my own OGs now, courtesy of twitch.tv. All the Redditors flew past me. But I'm watching you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.