[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1711143857695405.jpg (129 KB, 800x597)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
3 fucking reptilians just teleported in my room and stopped my communication with the angels/demons?. They were invisible, but they piled up on top of me and closed my mouth and forced me to become awake.
I don't know what the fuck just happened, anybody have any tips for creating psychic shields or something? Any defenses or mantras I should be learning so that these motherfuckers don't just shut me down?
>>
>>38449699
make a poppet and stuff it with snake skin
>>
>>38449699
You are sloth the demon
>>
>3 fucking reptilians just teleported in my room and stopped my communication with the angels/demons?. They were invisible, but they piled up on top of me and closed my mouth and forced me to become awake.
fucking assholes

have you tried the mer-ka-bah perhaps? it may be of good use to you to really strengthen your ability to produce that.. just the regular stuff, strengthen aura, identify and remove any controlling behavior from your life

i just had a dream of reptilians 2 nights ago right after piecing together the connection of alien interference in all world religion. before i slept i was playing around with the subtle sexual energy flow in my body. i felt like there was some liquid within i could direct wherever i wanted. then i dreamt of them, and they stole some of it from me. its noticeably harder now
>>
>>38450293
>have you tried the mer-ka-bah perhaps? it may be of good use to you to really strengthen your ability to produce that.. just the regular stuff, strengthen aura, identify and remove any controlling behavior from your life

No, I don't know what that is, where can I learn more about it?

> i just had a dream of reptilians 2 nights ago right after piecing together the connection of alien interference in all world religion.

I had a book, that supposedly you wrote the name of "beings" into it to communicate with them. I sort of got the jist that they were angels/demons.
I tried to talk to Michael and was receiving information about how we were being decieved about Babylon and to research more stuff about our psychic past before I got a warning that the reptilians were coming out of nowhere. Then I felt their presence in my room and they piled up on me and forced me to become awake while also shutting my mouth so I couldn't yell for help.
>>
File: 1721852410897634.webm (394 KB, 320x240)
394 KB
394 KB WEBM
>>38449699
make them dance, that's the trick
>>
>>38449699
Have you considered reaching out to your local Freemason chapter? Maybe they can use Buddhist mysticism to call the shadow people to help?
>>
File: 1701028244280938.jpg (26 KB, 449x277)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>38449699
>2024
>not using the force
>>
>>38449699
do you have email?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.