[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: terra.jpg (918 KB, 2606x2626)
918 KB
918 KB JPG
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-024-02393-7
>Plants dont actually produce enough O2 for earth
>Its metallic devices someone dropped deep into the ocean
>>
File: 1719774132383523.jpg (1.64 MB, 2033x1935)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
We’re going to terraform the rest of ‘em too.

https://youtu.be/WjNssEVlB6M
>>
>>38449745
You are super close to the answer, it's not metallic devices deep into the ocean. You are so very close to the answer its right there for you but you have to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

What good does terraforming do? What is a cold blooded human? What is the Crust and what is the Core?
>>
>>38450042
I wish you could understand why that is not possible. How do you plan to sustain life if there are no insects in the soil? How do you plan to return life the soil without insects? What food would the insects you inject onto a world eat? How do you plan on sustaining growth without insects?
>>
>>38450082
nta but don't underestimate the effects of small steps. First you stabilise some conditions and learn from that before applying them at a larger scale. It might start with a biodome the size of a small woodland and that's fine.

Terraforming is just the process of creating a self sustaining cycle of growth. There are more ways to do that than biological systems even if those are the most robust, self repairing and effective so far. Most of our industrial processes are inherently linear instead of cyclic.
>>
>>38450064
holy shit, stop the cryptic shit and just spill the beans.
>>
>>38450064
Makes a planet liveable. Core, super heated core of a bunch of different elements. Crust, where the tectonic plates are? Not really sure. Out with it smart pants I have to sleep
>>
>>38449745
Hmm... maybe it's the remains of the Land of Mu.
Atlantis once existed likely where the Azores are currently, while in the Pacific it's likely the Mu once existed.
Of course, this was before the great flood at the end of the Younger Dryas.
Still, it makes me wonder.
>>
>>38449745
Most of the oxigen doesn't come from land plants
>>
>>38450082
Terraforming would obviously involve insects. They’re natures robots. There’s no need to reinvent the wheel, just use crispr.
>>
>>38449745
>I completely trust the data being given to me from scientific institutions, but every single one of them is lying to you about reality
>>
undersea volcanoes
mystery solved
>>
>>38450143
he doesn't have the answers, just the clues
>>
If only there was some vast body of something with direct access to the Sun that could likewise produce that missing oxygen, store carbon in their bodies and then sink to the bottom of said body of liquid as a carbon sink
Some kind of planktonic organism if you will?
>>
File: IMG_2608.png (1.26 MB, 973x1280)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>>38450042
It was never a baall. Lol
>>
>>38451369
that's no juliet, that's destiny
>>
File: IMG_6283.jpg (77 KB, 500x601)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>38451376
Lol, it be do like that sometimes.
>>
So, it was the anunakis?
>>
>>38449745
>Metallic devices
It's manganese
>>
>>38452985
some manganese nuts at the bottom of bikini bottom
>>
OP is a faggot and the terraformer is in Antarctica. Ask any polar bear.
>>
>>38449745
NICE CARTOONS OP YOU FAG
>>
Electrolysis of water by natural forming metallic structures that go deep inside the earth? Maybe there could be a large potential difference between the surface and the ground
>>
That's because most of the oxygen is produced by phytoplankton in the ocean. This is like 4th grade science.
>>
>plants dont produce enough o2 for earth
yeah man thats because plankton does most of the oxygen shit. Plants barely do any of the oxygen shit you babbling monkey ape retard. Get a job nigger
>>
>>38450135
>nta
why would you even think to talk like that here?
>>
>>38453714
>it takes 12 hours for someone to notice OP posted CG images
the absolute state of /x/
>>
>>38451861
We lived on mars no your not on mars but pic in the op was what it once looked like when the igigi where powerful. It was my ho.e once.
T.justice.

No anon your on a replica earth called bozrah . Your not on earth
>>
>>38449745
I terraformed your mom
>>
File: 765t8788756885.jpg (171 KB, 580x900)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>38449745
>Its metallic devices someone dropped deep into the ocean
You know the ocean floor subduction exists right?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.