[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Quranic.png (1.16 MB, 1990x1827)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
I think Islam may actually be the biggest supporter of extraterrestrial life, when it comes to 'the big 3'.

Its actually incredibly open-minded when it comes to this.

Leaving aside the existence of the Jinn, who have their own society and exist in a realm next to humanity (literally extradimensional entities with their own lives and cultures), the 2 verses I added here basically say "Yeah Allah has made (among other things) aliens but you don't see them haha".

Is there anything like this in the Bible or Torah? I'm really curious.
>>
Microorganisms are another possibility.
>>
File: 1695671367362599.jpg (74 KB, 905x616)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>38450519
The islam is a theological mixture. Basically they worship the Demiurge. The Archons, who can appear as angels to people, pretend to be send by the divine light (the real God) and fool people (who then believe to be prophets. Same problem in christianity). But muslims who are genuinely spiritual people worship the actual divine light, out of spiritual intuition (in christianity the light is personified in the figure of Christ) and that's of course good. So "God" can be the Demiurge or the divine light for a muslim, depending on his mindset.

It's a bit of a stretch to call the Archons aliens, but also not wrong. They're not beings from this earth, so "extraterrestrials", manipulating human civilization since the beginning, using super powerful "technology". Or calling them demons also works. It's just words in the end.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.