[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: goku.jpg (7 KB, 240x180)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
they are killing the feeling part of humans cause it's emotions that feeds into action.
that's why apathy is the most widespread disease ever in this period of time, it's all been made to make you as jaded as possible and as unfeeling as it can, you will never act out of anything else, if not a feeling.
God, I feel like crying, why are we hurting each other and why did she leave me, why is it all so bad.
>>
i love you bro , stay strong man. what are you going to do about it? instead of wallowing in your misery and pity why dont you power up? you can... maybe u will?

i agree with ur post fully. emotion is movement and action. get passionate. you want to stake your life on one material relationship ? reach out to your Self man. rekindle
>>
File: fight-on.jpg (407 KB, 2559x1262)
407 KB
407 KB JPG
>>38450610
>it's all been made to make you as jaded as possible and as unfeeling as it can,
You're absolutely right. Things are truly grim, and its possible its going to continue to get worse. But you're alive and you still have some measure of agency. You may not be the chosen one who can turn everything around, but you may be able to save yourself and even some other people in your life.
That might still be good enough. Keep fighting.
>>
>>38450610
They’re trying to keep everyone in lower vibrational states because high vibrations are bad for the market and an awakened populace is nearly impossible to coerce or control.
>>
So what's the solution? Orgonite generator and talisman? Damn I hope I get to order mine before shit goes south in my continent
>>
>>38450610
Who is “they”?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.