[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ankh.jpg (18 KB, 416x416)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
What are the paranormal properties of the ankh? Why do so many goth and vampires wear it?
>>
It's a key, to open gates/portals. So wearing it at all times/tattooing isn't really good, actually.
>>
Always figured it just looks cool primarily
Something something mystic reason is purely coincidental
>>
>>38450714
symbol of life
>>
There used to be this thing called "ankhing" in which when you were about to have an orgasm you would redirect the energy through an ankh in your body so that you would not release the energy outside the body.
The energy rises from the genitals, and you push it outside your body at the height of the heart, through your back. Then it will loop back above your head entering through the chest at the same height, closing the circuit.
You had to breath in at 90% capacity before it loops, when it reaches the front, you breathed in the remaining 10%, and then relaxed.
I think it was like that.
>>
>>38450714
It represents eternal life, the key to things beyond death. It's popular with goths because of the death fascination and also because eternal life = vampires.
t. wore ankh necklace every day of high school
>>
>>38450714
lol its the dr fate thing
>>
not a mere symbol, but a physical tool, used by adepts to shape the akashic
>>
a spiritual tuning fork
>>
>>38450714
The ankh is looped, it reaches the top and moves back down. The cross goes straight up, ascendance.
>>
a tool for the enlightenment of the djedhi
>>
>>38451328
who has more on this? anyone have experience?

the only places i could find information about this were really old archive sites or blogs that speak about the process. have tried it and unable to feel that im in control of manipulating the energy. its extremely subtle. im curious to know its actual origins though
>>
>>38450714
Exorcises evil spirits and doubles as a can opener
>>
>>38450714
Powerful symbol of health and healing, as others said its associated with life.
I use it when working healing magic.
>>
>>38450714
>Why do so many goth wear it?
Because it looks cool and it has accessible enough symbology that you can project something comfortable onto
>>
>>38450714
They just wear it because it looks cool and has vaguely occult associations. Same thing with every other symbol they wear.
>>
i have an ankh tattoo on my forearm and an eye of horus tatoo on my hand
the reasons i got them tatted is because i thought it would give me protection, maybe it does
but i regret getting all my tattoos
>>
>>38455724
It is the divine symbol of the old Egyptian gods, and every one of them has one, just like the Sumerian gods have their "purses".
>>
>>38450714
>Why do so many goth and vampires wear it?
David Bowie wore one in a movie.
>What are the paranormal properties of the ankh?
idk
>>
File: medium.png (122 KB, 482x600)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>38451347
>t. wore ankh necklace every day of high school
>>
>>38450714
Vampires don’t exist
>>
>>38451328
>>38454516
I remember those blogs and sites from over a decade ago, and I mentioned it here months ago too.

Haven't heard of the subject since.

I guess you just imagine the energy moving out and then looping over your head while you cum.
>>
>>38455818
Ite gives you protection from getting pussy so it kinda works
>>
>>38450714
It protects travelers
>>
>>38450714
They are Death to America.

The Constitution lays Unamended, amendable.

They just want us dead.
>>
File: IMG_1732.jpg (317 KB, 522x935)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
>>38450714
Does goth and vampires really wear it? lmao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.