[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5419.jpg (1.47 MB, 1284x1445)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB JPG
I figured this out by practicing staying aware as I fall asleep

I completely forget who I am and start being someone else totally random doing some thing totally random at a totally random time in a totally random place

The creepy part is how natural it feels to be someone else
You feel just as much of yourself as you do in your own
Body

This is why it’s not reincarnation as taught by the east

Its Just one God
One presence

“There is none besides me
My Glory will I not give to another”

Your awareness is the same as mine and everyone else’s

There is only one person in here playing all the characters

No “souls” just one person

Any self aware being that becomes alive is this person

Once you add in metaphysics this one person can be everyone at the same “time” eternally forever.

One part contains the whole
So therefore you contain all of existence within you because you are this singular presence which is God
>>
>>38450768
Your soul is owned by the dragon sysetryx
>>
>>38450768
the self is your ego while your awake and as you fall asleep there is a turning point where this self turns off. you can witness this on the edge of sleeping, because you will fall into sleep for a few seconds, think totally rnadom thoughts that your real self would never think, and you dont actually receive the thoughts in real time -- you wake aup a few seconds after and the thoughts are still stuck in your short term memory hippocampus, and you remember them, and they feel completely not you, and they are typically things you would never say or think. it feels unhuman. its the dividing line between the self(soul) and the body.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.