[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: x.jpg (254 KB, 777x777)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
Today I want to tell you that you are great. The topics discussed here, the things you know, the ideas you explore - only very few people have even heared about them. You are the people in society who know most, the secrets, the conspiracies, the hidden agendas. You are the smartest people, compared to you all the decorated academics with their "science" are sheep. You can be proud to be part of this community of truth seekers (and sometimes the shitposts are just fun too).
>>
File: digital_temple.jpg (87 KB, 626x417)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Bump.
>>
>>38450798
Thanks anon! That's so wholesome. Praise to you as well, and praise to all of /x/ again!
>>
>the topics you discuss here
>check catalog
>frogspam
>religious garbage that belongs in /his/
>heresy
>help i can't stop touching my dick
>blatant botspam
>blatant botspam, general edition
>low iq question with even lower iq posters replying
>legit discussion derailed by shitposters
>not a single bigfoot alien or vampire thread
>werewolf thread that's just a veiled furfag thread
what a board
>>
File: 1720718317073722.jpg (15 KB, 154x214)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>38450846
Even you belong here :)
>>
File: 1700782730163082.png (2.86 MB, 1000x1571)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB PNG
:3
>>
>>38450798
I am going to reply with the same ideas, thanks op. I have learnt the most on /x/ than other boards, and it taught me a fair bit of layman’s magick.
Thanks xdsvn
>>
File: file.png (614 KB, 1219x635)
614 KB
614 KB PNG
>>38450846
>not a single bigfoot alien or vampire thread
that's not a bad thing
>>
>>38450798
This. Scientists live in their ivory towers and use fancy words with machines nobody understand but them so we should disregard anything they say
Youtube essays are much easier to understand and that’s what real knowledge is about
>>
>>38451127
Just remember, it's safe and effective.
>>
File: MiniGatar2.jpg (61 KB, 866x855)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>
>>38451142
>my preprints, misquoted articles, unsourced images and social media posts are more scientific than any of your real science with its mountains of evidence
>ha HA got you now
Paranormal btw
>>
File: kd_dra.jpg (321 KB, 1465x1302)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
>>38450798

the 'Nobody' threads ruin the whole board though
>>
>>38451158
Did you got your boosters? There's a deadly hamster-flu coming. And drink some fluoride, it's good for your teeth, and helps against climate change.
>>
>>38450798
It's just a place for people to spread misinformation and LARP, mock people for trying to make sense of things genuinely when they logically debunk misinformation (deboonked! Trust the science!), it's like they want it to be as hard as possible for people to figure out what is going on and anyone looking into things under the surface of society and reality to look insane like these LARPers and schizos. A lot of self righteous people with the religious fervor of a schizophrenic who fill any thread on genuine topics like occultism or psychedelia with autistic tradcath bullshit.
>>
>>38451195
and also the Nobody thread suck balls
>>
>>38450798
>inb4 shills discrediting their own strawman bot succubus slide threads
>>
the succubus threads are so lame it's like these people are so desperate for pussy they will invent supernatural dominatrix pussy for themselves that never even happened anyway
>>
>>38451163
yeah who knew glowie psyops would ruin internet

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.