[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Father Time.jpg (22 KB, 474x474)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
You may reach dominion over earth, fire, water, air and space, but what is the use of it if you're going to die and leave all of your knowledge to the worms under the earth? You can travel all the astral realms and meet strange beings that will impart sweet secrets to you, but what is the use of it if at your last breath you will lose them forever? You may commune with the highest demons and forge powerful contracts with them, but what is the use of it if they can't ever help you get away from the clutches of destiny and transitoriness?

You may probe into the heart of magick and reap its many fruits, you may rest into the bosom of occult attainment for many years, even ages, but there will come a time when all that you conquered and cherished will be violently robbed of you, and you will have to go into dark depths alone and vulnerable. Death comes for all. Each breath you take, each quote you read, each sigil you draw, each ritual you perform takes you closer and closer to the final hour. Death never stops coming closer, and here you are, totally vulnerable to this most terrible god yet without the smallest amount of worry in your heart, just like a naive cow being led to the slaughterhouse where she will be decapitated.

How can you ignore this most important fact? You're all extremely intelligent and knowledgeable in many arts, yet you ignore the invincible demon that will eat your heart very soon! How can you tarry? The intelligent person will clearly see that he should focus all his efforts in overcoming this most definitive destiny. All else is secondary. Don't waste your life!
>>
>>38451256
this is getting old man
>>
>>38451256
Everything I loved was already taken from me
>>
File: TerribleSituation.png (610 KB, 710x706)
610 KB
610 KB PNG
>>38451256
>going to die
Fella doesn't know about phase 2.
>>
>>38451256
yes someone finally gets. what use is making deal with devil to drive porsche 968, if you not only lose the car once you die, but you also lose your soul? it really doesn't make much sense now does it? this is why it's better work on spirituality/after life goals, than trying to compete in material realm with people who've already traded away their afterlife for better material success.
>>
>>38451375
Unfathomably fucking BASED.
>>
File: father_time.gif (8 KB, 305x441)
8 KB
8 KB GIF
>>38451262
It is you who is getting old.
>>
>>38451256
I forged a pact with my guardian angel and I am already immortal.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.