[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2274.jpg (160 KB, 736x817)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
How do you cure night terrors?
>>
>>38451359
Unironically I just shut my eyes and go back to sleep because I’m not a child anymore
>>
Take a break from this place/and conspiracy content you’re consuming. Go find a tree in the sun and sit under it with a glass of wine. You’ll feel amazing.
>>
>>38451359
I am one.
>>
>>38451359
Risperidone works like a charm i toke them after a never-ending nightmare caused by too much meth
>>
Ask a higher power or set parameters for your dream before sleeping

"I want to go to sleep peacefully and with grace"

This will also lower intensity/adventure for non scary dreams.

You'll get through it just chill out.
>>
File: image.png (295 KB, 750x534)
295 KB
295 KB PNG
I am very sorry, OP. Just know that they will go away, surely. Make yourself some tea, listen to some relaxing music. Pray, if you feel like it, you don't have to believe in anything.
I believe in you :)
>>
If you have sleep paralysis i have a bulletproof way to solve it

Just say
"In the name of jesus crist i order you to leave and never come back"
The "entity" will try to argue or interrupt you.
Repeat the same quote
The "entity" will leave
>>
>>38452274
what if the entity sticks around after this though
I have one that only stops attacking me when I say His name, but still stays regardless
>>
File: chinchin.gif (3.41 MB, 498x278)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB GIF
>>38451359
by terrorizing the night.
>>
File: IMG_3149.jpg (83 KB, 649x670)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>38451730
based meth enjoyer
>>
prazosin helps a lot if they are really bad
like waking up screaming and not knowing where you are crying and hyperventilating
one time I almost punched my partner
eventually you brain will process it but I think the meds helped facilitate that and make it less painful
>>
keeping a journal will help do
you will get through it
remember your brain is trying to help you
look up some TRE exercises
start slow though
it can be a little too much at first
like 30 seconds and then hit the fetal position until your brain knows its over
>>
maybe consider some Benadryl
its not the most restorative sleep but it sort of knocks how that higher cognitive firing that seems to get out of hand..not sure how accurate that is but our brains don't have a sens of time in terms of records of events
when we think of a particular event our body can being physically responding as if the event its actually happening again in that moment
this is the heart of PTSD
there are varying cases of severity the worse case scenario is complete disassociation in fight or flight mode
compounded low dose naltrexone is very effective at elimnating the symptoms of depersonalization and derealization in many individual
however most psychologists don't know about it cause they want to actually help you in many cases
>>
..but fail to do so do to a lack of understanding and misdiagnosis which is common when pushing drugs is more profitable than healing the cause
>>
Meth. Just don’t sleep bro.

When you start hearing voices ask them about the night terrors.
>>
>>38451730
Funny how different things work for different people. Risperidone makes it difficult for me to breathe. Geodon as well.
>>
Treatment with low-dose naltrexone may be a helpful element in the treatment of patients with complex posttraumatic stress disorder. However, it has to be realized that the decrease of dissociation may lead patients to a not yet resolvable challenge, in as much as dissociation had previously been a necessary mechanism of self-protection.

from a study ^^

in essence It is completely to the patients benefit to not be in a safe environment
my thoughts are how compartmentalization fits into all of this
does it have its limits?
not sure of any recent study's regarding it
>>
>>38451359
Night terrors are a symptom of spiritual disturbances. Ask yourself, anon: what is it that disturbs your spirit so much?
>>
>>38452723
this is also a vital component
probably the most important
if you are not living the way you signed up to before you came here
your higher self is going to keep tossing banana peels down from up above until you grow enough to become him
>>
File: elf_have_sex.jpg (732 KB, 2048x1667)
732 KB
732 KB JPG
>>38451359
With faith in my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>38451359
You have to change how you perveive them, when i get nightmares now they play out like movies and i love it

You should also stop exposing yourself to scary shit, watch comedies before bed
>>
https://youtu.be/FvSIJ-9Z8HY?si=eLdXpOvhES2i5eJ7
>>
>>38451359
Do LBRP and LBRH every morning and evening for at least a week. Even after it disappears, I suggest continuing for a month just to be sure.
>>
>>38451359
Just open your eyes and recognize that there is nothing in the darkness. Be brave.
>>
>>38451359
try fasting. If fasting helps, it's possible you're eating too many carbs prior to sleep, keeps your mind overly active.
>>
Embrace them.
>>
>>38451359
if in dream state, get combative
if waking in terror, focus on breathing

if the adrenaline is making your kidneys hurt on the comedown, drink more water
drinking more water so you have to get up to piss repeatedly will stop REM sleep, for the most part
>>
>>38451359
Become the terror of the night.
>>
>>38451359
I told it to shut the fuck up. Then it disappeared.
>>
>>38451359
long term - work through you trauma. Dreaming helps to digest emotions. Short term - find something that soothes you before going to bed
>>
As in like post mindset you get after watching some horror stuff? The best way imo is to read or watch something cute and innocent afterwards.
>>
>>38451359
Mock it, call it jewish mind control and watch the dream entity causing trouble to absolutely seethe and spaz out, failing to attack you.
>>
File: be.png (139 KB, 265x253)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>38451359
I had recurring nightmares for almost 2 years, demon stuff, apparitions and the like, pretty heavy stuff that led me to wake up in a sweat and panting.

After a particularly hard night I finally spoke about it and was told to buy a Saint Benedict Medal and wear it every night, I am not a particularly spiritual person when it comes to that, yet I did and the nightmare I had been having for almost 2 years disappeared that very day, I haven't had it since.

Suspend your disbelief and give it a try, I don't think it will disappoint.
>>
>>38451359
That shit made me suffer for two years.I got cured in a most weird way by listening to a certain song on a low volume.
>>
Sleep during the day. They won’t be night terrors anymore.
Day Terrors
>>
>>38451359
Disregard whatever new age faggotry anyone's posted in this thread so far.
Here's how you really do it, no bullshit.
Listen to peaceful music while you sleep. The music will lead your brain down comfier paths.
>>
>>38451359
Repent from your sins, get on your kness, ask God for forgiviness, get baptized if you aren't still, start following Jesus and his teachings and examples, keep your focus always on Jesus, don't bother looking at any other direction because if you do you are gonna sin again.
>>
File: Garfield.jpg (162 KB, 1024x1024)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
eVER HEARD OF THE PLAY... A midsommer Nights dream>?

Stay cool
>>
>>38451359
>How do you cure night terrors?
start wanting them and see how fast they stop.
>>
>>38451359

Deal with all the frozen rage

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.