[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: void.jpg (36 KB, 736x981)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
Assuming we live in a simulation (the chances of this being base reality are one in billions), we can apply the "as above so below" principle to know who created the simulation and put us here, and why they did it.

First, the world is based on duality. Good vs evil, lie vs truth, life vs death, man vs woman. Thus I assume our controllers have 2 main "states", versions or emotions. I personally believe they experience mainly 2 states, pain (boredom, nothingness) and pleasure. I also think their ethical positioning is positive utilitarianism (but applying only to themselves) because that's also the ethics system adopted by 99.9% of people in the world.

Another thing is that there are things that are heavily pushed down our throats by the matrix for no good reason.

One of them is sex. Since the difference between consensual sex and rape (a violent act) is just consent, and we didn't consent to being born, we are all being raped in this exact moment but whoever is 'playing' with us is having so much fun that it could be compared to the pleasure of having sex. Which is what motivated them to create this simulation in the first place (for pleasure/fun). (They say "Life is a game", and why would you create a videogame that's more boring than base reality?)

Also, if you go to the more pessimistic (realistic) mistrantrophic corners of the internet you'll see some people describing humanity as 'narcissistic, cruel, selfish, hedonistic, violent' etc. The bible says man was made 'in the image of god'. Therefore we can infer that the creators of this matrix are narcissistic, cruel, selfish, hedonistic and violent.
>>
>>38451696
The bible says Satan runs the world. Satan is the father of lies and promises happiness to anyone who follows him. Considering depressive realism is real (https://old.reddit.com/r/depression/comments/183xkan/what_is_depressive_realism/) following the path of truth (going against the Satanic/matrix illusions) will make you sad which helps corroborate depressive realism.
Because the truth is the opposite of lies (Satan/simulation creators), and sadness is the opposite of happiness (what Satan promises to give to his servants).
Satan (literally "enemy") as described in the bible is a metaphor for the controllers of this matrix.

Nature itself is satanic (sexual degeneracy, lying, stealing, committing violence etc. are all associated with Satan and are physically supported by entropy). Society (influenced by the satanic nature of the matrix) declares "happiness" as the main goal in life. The goal of this simulation is to make the simulators happy. As above, so below.
Most people in this world are moderately happy (not depressed) only because they have Stockholm's Syndrome in their literal programming. If that wasn't the case everyone would automatically become depressed and the matrix would stop being so fun for the controllers.
Chronic depressives simply have a line of code out of place somewhere that disables Stockholm's Syndrome.

Wrapping up,
1. they (the matrix controllers) are masters of illusions
2. they are violent
3. they are hedonistic (pleasure-seeking)
4. they are positively utilitarian (wanting to maximize pleasure for themselves)
5. sex is the most pleasurable thing
6. rape and sex are the same thing but with the difference that rape is violent
7. they put us here in this fake world for pleasure
8. we didn't consent to being here (absolutely no one remembers willingly asking to come here before being born)

We can safely assume that we are all being metaphorically raped by violent agressors. This is the real truth.
>>
File: 1697929557373923.png (388 KB, 2560x3349)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypostasis_of_the_Archons
>>
>>38451696
>>38451698
>I am a victim
That's exactly what the matrix wants you to thing. You are in the right track but you need to go deeper.
Pro top: you did this to yourself
>>
File: 1721811102002093.jpg (391 KB, 683x1422)
391 KB
391 KB JPG
Yeah kind of ...
>>
how2live life in full spite of the archons?
>>
>>38452019
Brush them aside with wisdom and compassion, if you seethe and attack them over and over again with your mind then yeah you'll get some seethe but all you're gonna be doing is having both of you chase each others tail in circles.
It you use the sword of wisdom to cut through your lower desires, see the energetic control they have over you and simply choose to release your grip on it.
Even more seethe if you look at them with absolute compassion and wholeheartedly wish that they also remove their lower emotions and join you in cultivating higher states.
Always remember that they want your body, you are able to escape this lower world, they are not without a body.
>>
Satan this, Satan that
Lucifer good, Lucifer bad
Entropy is God, and God is Evil Incarnate
Your hated Adversary is just another Victim, just like you and me
in fact... I may have done bigger evils than the Morningstar
>>
File: 1698390593467739.gif (3.84 MB, 640x492)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB GIF
>>38452019
Pretty much all of the systems, organizations and apparatuses they use to manipulate people rely on bogus science, incorrectly cited “facts”, fear, pain, crime, addiction, misdirection/misinformation or just outright lies. You should treat them like the clowns they are and just laugh in their face.

They want to bring you down to their level and it pisses them off when you’re too smart or too high vibe to be brought down by their tactics.

I recommend learning about history, money, religion, war, intelligence operations, psyops, etc and developing an encyclopedic knowledge of these things because you can just outright dismiss all of the dumb shit they try to push by simply knowing the truth or knowing how things actually work.
>>
>>38451696
>First, the world is based on duality
ngmi
>>
>>38451696
>>38451698
So when do we find out why do these entities exist and are allowed to do what they do?
>>
>>38451698
so then is absolute celibacy a true "redpill"? what is the extent of which pleasure degrades a man down to the level of consciousness in which he would be recognized as animal, and subsequently ruled over?

it seems so much of the malevolent force revolves around sex and pleasure. it always goes back to that.
>>
>>38454543
The true redpill is suicide - death - to separate yourself from a realm that only exists to be irrational.

And regardless of that, it doesn't answer why the "better" ones allow evil to exist, beside justifying they're "just" only after allowing for evil to taint all of reality.
I think they are both the same, one only exists to justify the existence of the other, despite the whole process being irrational at it's core, which also extends to the ones who allow for both of these to exist and so on.

Something has gone completely wrong and there are no answers to be had. That reality hasn't collapsed as of yet it another wonder to behold.
>>
>>38454175
/thread
>>
>>38451696
>>
Duality doesn't exist. It is an artifact of human perception. Our brain needs to put things on a spectrum to understand it. Reality does not hold that limitation.
>>
>>38451913
>you did this to yourself
I wish I could see the next time someone hurts you so I could rub this in and make your suffering worse.
>>
>>38451696
>Good vs evil, lie vs truth, life vs death, man vs woman

Love vs fear
>>
>is
>is
>is
>is
>is
shit OP
>>
File: file.png (3.14 MB, 1500x2100)
3.14 MB
3.14 MB PNG
>>38451696
>>
>>38455798

Shouldn't a multicolored card be gold? I haven't played in a while. Did they change it?
>>
>>38451696
>assuming we live in a simulation

stopped reading right there
>>
>>38451696
>as above, so below
what's the point of assuming we're in a simulation if all it implies is that the main reality is identical to the current one?
>>
>>38451696
>we didn't consent to being born,
If this is false your whole theory is trash.
(It's false)
>>
>>38451696
>and we didn't consent to being born

We did. This is some sort of game. Maybe a way to settle real wars, in the real world. Because WMD tech beyond what we have here is very destructive. So their power is blocked by God / space aliens, but war / over population problems remain. Some nations deserve to thrive, while others deserve to starve.
>>
>>38451696
>wojak poster is catastrophically retarded
as usual
>>
>>38451696
The world is ruled by duality(black and white) until you learn how to lie & fight. (Red) The matrix doesn't push sex down your throat, that's the boredom from being an emptyheaded monkey. You can do plenty of other things with boredom, like create art, but you in this thread are badly bred and probably don't have the creative fibre within yourselves. You are lazy people, and that is not your fault because you are incapable of coming up with "new" ideas to assuage the helplessness that you all seem to grapple with here. And remember, there is nothing new under the sun that has not already been done.

This is the racial caste;
GODS: White skinned noble families turning their skin blue with colloidal silver, wearing anthropomorphic costumes etc.
1. White (WHITE) skinned people defined by their pale skin & large oval heads.
MAGIC: What white skinned people can do on drugs. Anyone can get high, but what you can do with your brain on drugs is limited by your cranial capacity (racial) & then by the brains capacity itself (chance).
2. Red Indians; again oval shaped head, light skin capable of magic.

-- SLAVES --
3. Pink People (aka most white people with round heads). Turkish in descent, (Semitic x Asian x White) heavily mixed with no standards and by and large not capable of magic.
4. Yellow people & Niggers- Bottlenecked inbred mutant population, one of the annunakis parting gifts to the white & red man.
--- UNTOUCHABLES )
5. Indians, Semites etc - anyone not mentioned above. MUTTS. People who do not respect and can never respect the cosmic order, who are devolving towards becoming monkeys again.

You people all want to be happy but you don't deserve it because of what goes in your head, this weighs the soul more than anything else.

If you can't move your eyes independently of each other don't talk to me.
>>
>>38451913
*sigh* Shut up, Dale.
>>
>>38454543
A slave never been more free nigga>>38454352
>>
>>38451985
Christianity is just gnosticism for misogynists? Or is this satanism? Your fake religion is so weird
>>
We came from Mars which was destroyed by nuclear weapons, we were humanoids there but had to change our genetic makeup to live here, and also put the moon there to tilt the earth's axis to allow for seasons instead of perpetual shit weather. Everything in the Bible is just advanced humans manipulating us to bring up civilization again, and there were different factions who wanted us to stay slaves and others who wanted to empower us. Idk that's all I know sorry
>>
>>38451696
Man was made in my image folders and I copy and pasted your into reality.
>>
>>38451696
>Also, if you go to the more pessimistic (realistic) mistrantrophic corners of the internet you'll see some people describing normalfags as 'narcissistic, cruel, selfish, hedonistic, violent' etc.
Normalfags are not human and they are made in image of satan.
>>
>>38456973
>respecting (((cosmic order)))
Good goy.
>>
>>38451698
>we didn't consent to being here
We also didn't consent to being created or given immortality.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.