[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Accepting Saturn is more based and mature than fighting against him and hating him.
>>
>>38451744
I pray for his salvation.
>>
File: 1711851455924018.jpg (274 KB, 1600x1600)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
I’m just tired of these multi-millennia, Roman psyops if I’m being perfectly honest.

https://youtu.be/c-v3S7dFrOw
>>
>>38451744
Accepting Saturn in the long term will actually make you considerably more conservative. He teaches you about thoroughly knowing the law, your moral code, your limitations (and the creation of borders), and staying humble by simultaneously allowing those who would exploit your weaknesses in these areas to fuck you hard if you suck.

He is here to get you in line with the law created by God. Anyone who spews bullshit about trying to resist or destroy Saturn doesnt understand why God gave him rulership of Capricorn and Aquarius (and the themes of the houses 10 and 11 - the most sought after houses in the zodiac - are modeled after those two signs that he rules).
>>
Fuck Saturn
>>
>>38451744

Saturn is Bae.
Liberate me from fear I'm out here deathmaxxing thanks papa Saturn
>>
File: 1200px-Shani_graha.jpg (241 KB, 1200x1401)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
I like the eastern interpretation of Saturn, highly cruel and evil to everyone interested in the material world, whether you or a king or a lowly sinner he does not give a shit and shows you nothing but cruelty. But if you are an aesetic and reject the world life for the spiritual, he bows down at your feet.
>>
>>38451744
Saturn is my only god
>>
File: L'eremita.jpg (52 KB, 442x693)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>38451938
Yep. He even grants what every materialist wants: A very long life
Sorry, haters, you might be right that Saturn is lord of miseries, but he also awards the fruits of prolonged effort. Even your material enjoyement is awarded by him
>>
File: file.png (217 KB, 600x600)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>38452064
keyed
>>
>>38451744
>>
>>38455315
Quit burning chalc.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.