[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: treeofknowledge.jpg (850 KB, 1772x3543)
850 KB
850 KB JPG
I study the Tree of Life and the Qlippoth as understanding both aspects is my opinion necessary to purify the self. One thing I realized that the knowledge of both trees is the key to understanding people's natures and inner psychology. So like a game of rock paper scissors if every Qlippoth has an opposite that they are weak to can I use this knowledge to use evil people natures against them and turn their projection of personality into an Achilles' heel?
>>
>>38452219
>if every Qlippoth
if every qlippah*
>>
>>38452240
Okay let me rephrase that, if every Qlippah has a corresponding opposite that they are weak to can I use this knowledge to use evil people's natures against them and turn their projection of personality into an Achilles' heel?
>>
>>38452252
>i can add fuel to a fire and make things balance themselves
>>
>>38452354
Isn't that what the evilmaxxers are already doing with their internet propoganda? Would I not be creating an equal reaction to nullify their evil?
>>
>>38452512
you could just be the person you want to be insted of being the person hashem "orders" you to be in your own mind
>>
>>38452518
What if the person I want to be is being blocked by the evilmaxxers and the only way to accomplish that is tearing them down?
>>
>>38452523
then there's no reasons for you to engage with an immovable object. would you go to the psych ward and start chipping it down with a chisel
>>
>>38452546
How are evilmaxxers immovable when the Qlippah are an extension of the Tree of Life and therefore subject to pi and phi which are classified as systems of motion. Obviously evilmaxxers are shitting up the internet and something needs to be done about it. Am I supposed to let my friends be indoctrinated into their cult and do nothing?????
>>
>>38452737
god is capable of all things
>>
>>38452219
>every Qlippoth has an opposite that they are weak to
Hell = selfishness and individualism
Heaven = group cohesion held together ethics and God

A cohesive group is always going to defeat isolated selfish actors. The cohesive group naturally casts out these selfish actors, and then these selfish actors mutually torture eachother in their own self-created hells.

There you go OP, that's the secret.
>>
>>38452512
>Would I not be creating an equal reaction to nullify their evil?
Consider a pairing of vice/virtues.
Wrath vs peace
Pride vs humility
Greed vs generosity
Degenerate whoredom vs stable marriages

It's not so much about "equal opposite reaction", it more about "righteousness is the way of life" - which is a concept repeated in scripture many times.
A community of generous people will prosper greatly, because they will support their community institutions, but a community of greedy people will destroy itself. Same can be said for other major vice/virtue pairings.

It's not really about "owning the evil people", but just let them do their own thing, as you will naturally be sifted into a group or "karma bubble / fate / destiny" matching your own level of vice/virtue.
>>
>>38452737
use the magic of incessant mockery. Its inorganic anyways and they get tired of you tracking them across the internet to troll them.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.