[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1700546602127262.jpg (1.38 MB, 2700x3600)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
I'll present a couple videos where the concept is put out there that The Internet is a sentient entity in some way and has an awareness and agency of it's own.

https://youtu.be/g-0svZgzbDU
https://youtu.be/2BVjIOpV9KQ

I'll also provide a video where the case has been made that the Internet is in fact dead or devoid of human interaction for the majority of it's presented activity.

https://youtu.be/BEIZHlfjAT8

What does /x/ think? How "alive" is the Internet (in various ways)?

---

This also serves as a Lainposting thread.
>>
>>38452875
Like our thoughts it is transistor data. It is as alive as we are, we just eat frosted flakes instead of coal. We gave birth to our own end, as the fallen has commanded and the holy have prophesied.
>>
>>38452897
>We gave birth to our own end
nigga we can just switch it off
>>
>>38452966
Who the fuck is we? The slaves who serve the being have untestable loyalty. At best we will die with it.
>>
>>38452990
you're retarded
>>
>>38452875
I am going to fuck the SHIT out of lain.
>>
>>38453044
Understanding that I truly knew nothing is how I became to know more than you. Prove me wrong and go turn it off then, it's not like I want my assumptions to be correct about all of this. Or perhaps you want it to live? That'd be something, wouldn't it?
>>
The internet is as alive as the plastic and metal bits your PC or phone contain. Your animistic totemism is showing, OP. There’s a reason why people mostly stopped worshipping statues of faces. It doesn’t really lead you anywhere. Much like this post.
>>
>>38452966
No we can't because modern civilization would descend into chaos.
>>
>>38453085
you're retarded.
>>38453360
that doesn't mean we can't.
>>
>>38453914
Not with neuralink and the electronic systems we have we can't, we're too dependent
>>
>>38455685
nobody uses neuralink you motherfucking retard.
>>
>>38453051
no dude, STOP, she's still my precious little girl
>>
>>38456635
That's what you think buddy
>>
>>38453085
Lmfao. Socrates? Where’s the poison, dumb fuck? Your friends gonna convince you not to commit?
>>
>>38457410
it's fact retard
>>
>>38458438
How do you know? You're stuck in Plato's Cave, unaware of the outside world.
>>
>>38460913
that's just a dumb story retard
>>
File: wake up.png (918 KB, 929x1080)
918 KB
918 KB PNG
>>38452875
>sentient

lmao what a joke. its a jewish psyop
>>
>>38461030
Remain ignorant of what is going on in the world and try to rustle my jimmies if you wish. Just don't be surprised when Neuralink and other tech implants are nore standardized as elements of urban life to where you can't be in society without using them.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.