[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Eldrtich-City-large.jpg (1.97 MB, 3379x2534)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB JPG
This might be the most hard beaten in lesson of the soul if you think about it potentially, a reason why remembering past to prior lives is hard for most.

Everything in one's own immediate experience supports their deep belief that they are the absolute center of the universe; the realest, most vivid and important person in existence. We rarely think about this sort of natural, basic self centeredness because it’s so socially repulsive. But it’s pretty much the same for all of us. It is our default setting, hard-wired into our boards at birth. Think about it: there is no experience you have had that you are not the absolute center of. The world as you experience it is there in front of YOU or behind YOU, to the left or right of YOU, on YOUR TV or YOUR monitor. And so on. Other people’s thoughts and feelings have to be communicated to you somehow, but your own are so immediate, urgent, real. I've found when you really expand that center more starts to poor in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkoML0_FiV4
>>
>>38452949
>This might be the most hard beaten in lesson of the soul if you think about it potentially, a reason why remembering past to prior lives is hard for most.
>Everything in one's own immediate experience supports their deep belief that they are the absolute center of the universe; the realest, most vivid and important person in existence. We rarely think about this sort of natural, basic self centeredness because it’s so socially repulsive. But it’s pretty much the same for all of us. It is our default setting, hard-wired into our boards at birth. Think about it: there is no experience you have had that you are not the absolute center of. The world as you experience it is there in front of YOU or behind YOU, to the left or right of YOU, on YOUR TV or YOUR monitor. And so on. Other people’s thoughts and feelings have to be communicated to you somehow, but your own are so immediate, urgent, real. I've found when you really expand that center more starts to poor in.

I DON'T CARE JUST GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>38453066
Become own and actualize the hell ride if you really want off. All it is, is a choice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgzQuE1pR1w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3lANHeZey0
>>
>>38453116
>I want to get off Mr. Bones wild ride.
>>
>>38452949
ME ME ME ME ME

Eat shit Satan. I am nothing. All I want in life is to serve. I want to serve good and die and be forgotten.
>>
>>38453874
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4u1tba
>>
>>38453874
Did you comprehend the text and video or did you just assume thing you just go with your narcissist view that thing that doesn't give you instant gratification = Satan?
>>
>>38454186
I just made an offhand commentary on the gist of the topic anon, can you comprehend that?
>>
>>38454353
Well there is nothing "Satan" about it is the thing. Hence my own off hand comment about your comment.
>>
>>38454391
When Christians start waking up they see Satan everywhere. Their boogie man and savior hero are hard to let go of.
>>
>>38455285
Sadly most never let go or grow beyond it.
>>
>>38455285
Praised bacchus god of lord underworl
>>
>>38455594
Dionysussy.
>>
>>38455285
Most people tend to remember the house of belief they grew up in.
>>
>>38455576
Well it is the paranormal, the first step to exploring it I would argue is getting beyond the selfish perception, most never are able to do it deeply they remain in a small bubble of self.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.