[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1700311722174.jpg (9 KB, 248x203)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
there are literally possessed anons shilling for gnostism and the death of Christianity here. Christ is king. I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 1720444951941740.jpg (33 KB, 329x304)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>38453479
Christ is ok, Anon. He represents the true divine light, not the Demiurge who made this mess of an earth. It's fine when you praise Christ and reach for liberation and heaven. Just don't make the mistake to confuse the Demiurge with God.
Just an advice.
>>
>>38453510
the demiurge has gripped them too strong with neurotic absolutism, they're not capable of thinking past it
>>
>>38453510
You can't reason with someone who only thinks in binaries
>>
>>38453479
You better fucking not
>>
>>38453479
Christianity raped and abused children. Every single one of you shall be put to the sword. Starting with that fat faggot you have upon a golden throne in Rome. To the root, we will burn your tree.
>>
>>38453568
>catholicism is Christianity
and you people are calling me a npc lol
>>
>>38453479
That’s not very Christian of you, OP. If Christ knew you were being a sanctimonious little prick he may smite your mom’s vagina and wither your loins.
>>
>>38453479
But if he is the Messiah how there still is wars?
Wasn’t it written the Messiah will end all wars?
>>
>>38453479
Your prophet was a homeless child sex trafficker who promoted beastality and had hosted gay orgies in bathhouses
>>
Gnostics are ridiculous
>>38453544
>You can't reason with someone who only thinks in binaries
>Everything is le bad
Wow, great solution
>>38453583
What you call christianism is a mere reaction to catholicism. Catholics are the original christians, without them, your stupid religion wouldn't even exist.
>>
>>38453541
Why does the demiurge get some people harder than others?
>>
>>38454161
>catholicism is og christianity
Enter the Orthodox church
>>
>>38453479
Did Christ not say to refer to him as a "king of kings" or a "lord of lords" rather than just "king" or "lord"? So much for acting like the better one.
>>
File: 1691090432765.jpg (8 KB, 236x278)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>38454231
christians have no beef with orthocucks, you only seethe at catholichads
>>
this is not and will never be a christian board no matter how much you fags want it to be one with your shilling
>>
>>38453479
Isn't it a sin to rebuke someone in the name of a holy deity?
>>
>>38454161
>Everything is le bad
That's not whay gnostics believe though. You are confusing the Demiurge with Christ with The Father which are 3 completely different beings.
>t. not gnostic
>>
>>38453479
I rebuke you in the name of Asherah.
>>
>>38453479
>NOOO THATS THE WRONG JEWISH DEATH CULT
>YOURE SUPPOSED TO DESTROY YOUR COUNTRY, NOT YOURSELF
>IF WE ALL KILL OURSELVES THE JOSHUA HAMOSCHIACH WILL NEVER RETURN
>>
>>38453479
"I like this Christ of yours. His followers, not so much."
>>
Christ killed my possum, he can go to hell.
>Verification not required
>>
>>38455404
>You are confusing the Demiurge with Christ with The Father which are 3 completely different beings.
Not a problem for an agnostic. Who cares what gnostics think anyway? They're trapped in a web of mental gymnastics in their futile attempting to solve the epicurean paradox. Gnostic, Buddhist, Catholic, Muslim or Hinduist, I'm still here living on planet Earth. What do I care if the creator's name is yhwv, Prajapathi, Sophia or Carlos? My beliefs and theirs are as good as anyone else's and all that matters is how straight the path between your intentions and your actions is. Everything else is wank.
>>
>>38453479
Christianity is for bisexuals who want to fight their gay urges.
Gnosticism is for bisexuals who want to induge in their gay urges.
Thats it.
Thats all there is.
>>
>>38453556
Look out, OP has a pot of boiling water on that stove
>>
>>38455690
>"who cares about the paranormal?"
>said the anon in an online forum about the paranormal
>>
>>38454290
>orthocucks, you only seethe at catholichads
alongside your attached pic is hilarious and even more so that you wont understand why im giggling at your expense
>>
>>38453479
[burp]
Yurp...

t.Set, Protector of Ra? Makes sense to me.
>>
>>38453583
I'd say the first letter of the alphabet is the letter A, so, too, Catholicism is the first and oldest form of Christianity. Everything else is heresy.
>>
File: 2022-09-23_15.03.02.jpg (334 KB, 716x550)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>38458042
>Everything else is heresy.
Youre a sectarian and a part of the HeresyArch.

Its you that is Catholic, the Church is what you pursecute to defend it (your ego gets caught up in this, hence the JUDGEment).
>>
File: IMG_0777.jpg (100 KB, 768x1024)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>38453479
you faggots need yugioh in your life, not jesus. stop taking your medications
>>
But Jesus Christ was a pedophile anon, your institutions are those of a pedophile run by deranged homosexual pedophiles. What was Jesus Christ doing in the park of Gethsemane with a naked little boy at 4AM? He was a pedophile, his apostles were pedophiles. They ran a child trafficking drug cult. They would pick up street urchins, drug them, groom them & "initiate" them into these mysteries, drugs and sex with children. Mary Magdalene was one of these but the only one of the baby jebuses sex partners that was female, still a child bride. Ancient Hebrew is a sham you should be translating the new testament from an antique bible in ancient greek, see for yourself.

Jesus Christ himself said I never knew ye! And you people NEVER knew me. Do I have to say it again?

I NEVER KNEW YOU NOW LOOK UPON MY GASH DOES IT TEMPT THEE GO AHEAD AND STICK THY FINGER INTO ME & CONSUME MAGDALENES MENSTRAL FLUIDS & MY SEMEN. PENETRATE JESUS! DO IT MY SON!
>>
Why would they depict Jesus as an ass? Is it because they knew something about jebus forcing his ass upon his drugged up, kidnapped congregation of young boys?
>>
Old Jesus Christ was a dirty old rat and a filthy old rat twas he
He called for his drugs and he called for his flock
And he called for his fine fiddler three
Now every fiddle to be diddled, had a fine diddler, and all very fine diddlers, thought he,

Fiddle diddle dee diddle dee went the fiddler “HOLD STILL MY SON!”
There’s none so rare as can compare to the Christs diddling of the fiddling three!
Fiddle diddle dee diddle dee went the Fiddler “FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!”
There’s none so rare as can compare to the Christs diddling of the fiddler three!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.