[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1698648272367080.png (246 KB, 539x1100)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
first is Malkuth: the creation/World itself. the matter that surrounds us and all that we normally experience. it is already familiar to us, so I needn't say more.
second is Yesod: the foundation for the creation of the World, and also ejaculation if you will. It is the anchor that maintains the status of the World and its goings, the ultimate cycle of physical creation: SEX. a good resource on understanding it is the Song of Solomon.
Third is Hod: ultimate submission. kneeling and praying (etc.) fall under this. Praying and all that it brings is really the best explanation you can give of this sefira.
fourth is Netzvah: which is the exact opposite of submission, Conquering, imposing upon another. Truly one of the most beautiful of the sefirot, representing conflict and all the things that make it so wonderful, and also its eternity
the fifth is Tiferet: which is the balance between all the opposing sefirot, especially the 2 previous ones, and also divine beauty, that can be brought upon by both being present
sixth is hesed: which is pure, unadulterated LOVE. I am sure even (you), who may be presently miserable, felt this kind of love once in your life. It is hard to explain, but easy to understand, since so many have experienced it.
seventh is Gevurah: the crushing Strength of beings. the one that makes you feel primal FEAR. mind you, it's not physical strength, which is more involved in Netzvah, but the ultimate judgement that makes you feel like a little bug, about to be crushed.
eight is Da'at: Knowledge. the essence of all of us. what I'd call the true foundation of all the sefirot, for without Knowledge, there wouldn't even be a creator to exercise the process of Creation described in Kabbalah. it is usually encased in most cases you see.
ninth is hochmah: Pure wisdom coming from the Creator. associated with sophia, which we all know as the mother of all whores. its whole thing is that it is incomprehensible so yeah... nothing more to add
(1/2)
>>
>>38454236
The g spots somewhere in there
>>
Tenth is Binah: making wisdom comprehensible. this sefira is the favorite of the scholars out there, since it helps with actually learning shit, and is how we even learned this shit exists
Kether: the source of creation, coming from the Creator. NOTE: it is not the creator, but the impulse of creation coming from the creator. pretty easy to understand
>>
>>38454276
aww shite, I forgot to number kether!
it's number 11 in this list of the much beloved sefirot
and with that, my personal explanation of them ends here.
if you think any of this is wrong, then just say so. I posted this on an imageboard for a reason: to garner discussion

(2/2)
>>
Yeah you fucked up hod netzach chesed and geburah

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.