[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0107.jpg (2.27 MB, 4032x3024)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB JPG
Is it possible at all the hollow earth theory and all the underwater UFO sightseeings over the years have a connection?

I always found the hollow earth theory fun and ridiculous when I was younger, but lately I’ve been speculating a lot about it.

Some anon on this board was talking about ringwoodite and UAPs, does anyone know what I’m talking about?

Picunrel
>>
File: the-smoky-god.jpg (230 KB, 1200x1600)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
Give this book a read, it is written as a true story and the author was a real Norweigan sailor and not some nutcase

>ringwoodite and UAPs
That was the reddit LARPer who said there was a 2nd civilization near the core that existed in a 4th state of matter and it was all going to come out Sept '23, which never happened
>>
>>38454766
Hollow Earth is fake, but there ARE huge underground spaces around the world where alien bases have been established, including under the ocean and inside mountains.
>>
>>38455659
what i heard that makes the most sense is the earth is hollow not like a soccer ball, but like swiss cheese with vast and large caverns. for life to exist there needs to be water, that is the main thing scientists look for when trying to find life on other planets, and there are plenty of underground oceans/lakes on earth and those are just the ones we know of. i mean, we know next to nothing about the deep earth, even less than what we know about our ocean floors.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.