[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: spiderwhite.png (1 KB, 266x390)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
WHITE SPIDER
i just saw a white spider for the first time in my life in my room and im freaking out ( i am 29 )
i used to have nightmares of white spiders
is there a meaning to this?
>>
It has evolved beyond the need for pigment or eyes because you live in constant dark room with only the eerie light of your monitor. It hunts the roaches that live on your scraps with sound alone.
>>
its goign to touch you and nibble your toes if oyu dont sleep with the blanket covering your toes
>>
>>38455201
a few days ago ive seen a red spider running around on my earth bag and didnt think anything of it apart from "huh a red spider. neat!"
a few days later i see it sitting on my weed plants and this got me suspicious
turns out the little fucker was a spider mite and is a highly dangerous pest for cannabis
i immediately gave them the ABC treatment but it seems like it already damaged the stem a little
there are a few brown spots now which seem to be places where they sucked some sap
anyway wish me and my plants luck and beware of spider mites
>>
>>38455330
COVER YOUR TOES IN LEMON JUICE IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU(R TOES)
>>
>>38455201
Synchronicity maybe. I wouldn’t think about it too hard because synchs can make you look delusional

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.