[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

So once you reach Unabomber levels of gnosis, what keeps you remaining among your fellow man? I’m at a point where it feels like at least there are other people in prison, and endless wage slavery never lifted anyone out of anything. Is going Joker mode justified?
>>
>>38456018
First panel, where trachea forks is sus
>>
>>38456018
>keeps you remaining among your fellow man
wut?
>>
>>38456018
Man there's like... you know how you can look at an RPG and study all the classes?
You know how you can look at normies in a outcast way, and see the different types?
Do you feel like that's all there is?

There's more knowledge and information that *some* people are aware of than 1/100th of what is classified and commonly talked about.

My man, I achieved a higher state and rejected it because of doctrinal differences.
The subtle background to my nonsense of doing trash in the mud world is one of 10,000 years as a stint, where I keep fucking playing the same games.

It keeps going my dude, it keeps going.
>>
>>38456101
Good eye
>>
>>38456160
>doctrinal differences
>'a stated principle of government policy, mainly in foreign or military affairs.'

https://youtu.be/4MFm51dMGtQ

I understand. [bows slightly] Owari da...
>>
>>38456018
Gnosticism is for people too retarded to be Buddhist.
There is no god, retards...
>>
>>38456160
>first example is RPG games
Stopped reading there. The poster knows nothing.
>>
>>38456976
>There is no god
Do you think they feel the same today?
>>
>>38457433
Even they have people who are stuck in their superstitious ways.
Any “god” that actually exists is just intelligent life interfering with us.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.