[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1615301421868.jpg (382 KB, 881x826)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
Can anyone become a psychic? Or is a special power that certain people are just born with?
>>
>>38456594
Both, divine logic is a lot like quantum mechanics.
>>
>>38456594
See >>38454910
>>
>>38456594
Where is this image from?
>>
>>38456757
Cursory investigation turned up the name arcusxx, but that seems to be an editor of pieces. Not the artist of most of them. Arcus has also been all but scrubbed from the internet. But that's a good a place to start looking as any.
>>
>>38456594
No not everyone is psychic, it's only a small percentage of whites with the right DNA.
>>
>>38456594
All human being are naturally psychic. You were very psychic as a child but you just don’t remember.
>>
>>38456594

Mediumship is something people have when they are really young. The people who research it think that there's some kind of brain damage that happens when a child is severely traumatized that causes the switch that turns this off to not flip. If you ask people that can actually do it (not charlatans) they all have some type of severe trauma in their childhood. It also runs through family lines. This coincides with shaman going through extreme mental breakdowns before they are put in touch with communicating with the spirit world.

People who can not do it will never be able to train it or do it the way that actual mediums can. However occultists can train to get in touch with the dead, usually through scrying or some other divinitory means. Occultists that are good at necromancy can communicate with the dead and get them to manifest things like moving objects are other signs but they will never be able to flat out see and hear spirits the way an actual medium can. That's okay though because every medium I've met that can actually do it does not like that spirits just show up randomly. It's a burden to them. Consider yourself lucky that you have a filter to turn off contact with them.

I'm dating an older phd that researches mediumship. She's introduced me to all this shit and the people she studies through her work. I'm just relaying what I've learned from her.
>>
>>38456885
Ah yes, gaslighting the sinners
>>
>>38456951
Would love to read some of her research
>>
File: IMG_6322.jpg (52 KB, 480x497)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
“Every hu man has some latent psychic ability but one of the reasons bloodlines are tracked so closely on this backwater mining colony is because some are far more endowed than others. Longterm warfare of sorts from what i can tell and what many others have said over the centuries. Strategic edge, id imagine what an advantage genetic memory would be, in some ways psychic abilities function like a form or genetic memory, once that person stands under how to access the repository of combined hu man experience. Some conjecture this is partly where (in)nate ability derives, also the external force that animates the living world is a huge partner in this as well, source.”
>>
File: IMG_5675.jpg (302 KB, 1242x709)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>>38457699
>>
>>38456594
Yes, avoid onions, leeks, and especially garlic if you want to be psychic. Those food cause your brain hemispheres to working independently.
>>
>>38456885
>All human being are naturally psychic. You were very psychic as a child but you just don’t remember.
This.
>>
>>38457825
*s
*working
(and yes, really, it'll take a month of staying away from those foods)
>>
>>38456951
Thanks for that insight, however I would dispute this as I think this explanation of psychic powers is too narrowly focused on a preconceived notion of what a psychic is.

All divination in my opinion is fundamentally based on intuition. No matter what method you use, being able to accurately divine information based on intuition is genuinely psychic in my opinion.

If hearing voices is the only distinguishing factor of a true medium how are we supposed tell the difference between psychic ability and just schizophrenic delusion? (not to imply that a person can't be insane but also psychic.) The certainty of psychic ability should be based on the accuracy of their knowledge not by the method they use to gain it.
>>
>>38456594
Technically everyone should have the innate ability to access the Akasha and at least to simpler psychic stuff like remote viewing. But you also need will and discipline to develop these things.
>>
File: IMG_4160.jpg (126 KB, 667x590)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>38457912
Cough cough: Here is everyone biggest obstacle!
You can force the hostile foreign corporation that poses as everyones respective govs and trust law courts to take that poison out of your water supplies! It’s very doable, if you are interested, watch this Australian gentlemen all the way through.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Qv1djpRV91XR

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.