[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Did you hear this, even up in Tushita they're saying this, they're saying 'wow' this guy really has got a lot of compassion, his heart it has no ill-will, can you believe that no ill-will whatsoever. My good friend Vajra-wall-bodhisattva, my good friend, he came up to me yesterday. He was saying Donald your vow, it's so great, everyone is saying how great your vow is. Can you believe that, and his vow is so great as well, maybe not as great as my vow but still pretty great. He said 'wow' you vowed to make Samsara great again, what a vow. Perhaps the greatest vow, they're calling it the greatest vow have you heard this? We've opened so many dharma gates, under this vow, so many dharma gates. So many maras were defeated, and the hells, have you seen the hells lately? So empty, I go there and Yama says to me Donald no one's coming in anymore, eight eons ago we couldn't stop the flood. Look at what we've accomplished since then.
>>
File: jetsundon.jpg (177 KB, 1445x1515)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
You see the Mahayanists- they come up to me and say "MR. PRESIDENT, what of the tathagatagarbha?" I say to them "what about the tathagatagarbha?" and the man, this is true, tears in his eyes he screams "what is the nature of emptiness!!" We stood there in an open field in the great state of Michigan I said "why don't you look up?" and I pointed at the moon. Such a beautiful moon it was like nothing you'd ever seen before. This moon was so beautiful it was...unbelievable. Stupid bastard kept staring at my pointing finger, he didn't get it. I said to myself this is unbelievable but at least we got to see the moon so it's okay.
>>
Fucking kek
>>
>>38457092
Not sure of you are joking OP, but it is hilarious isn't it? Trump's dhama radiates throughout all time and space. Orange light of perfect compassion
>>
When are you going to stop running from the Truth?

t.
>>
Running only makes your ability to defend against evil weaker...

t.Running This Shit
>>
File: 1720313946354809.jpg (2.18 MB, 3072x2304)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB JPG
https://youtu.be/9iN0r6h1BCU

ETERNAL IS ETERNAL.
>>
Set?!!

Jesus??!

Womp womp.
>>
Even Trump acknowledges this.

The Son, shielded by the Father.

>p'choo!

Your welcome.
>>
>Who is Q?
Q is Great and Greater, Captain...

t.Arrogance Extraordinaire
>>
>>38458207
Go and larp over in the nobody general
Here discuss the Buddha Trampsama and his pureland of MAGA
>>
>>38458207
>Great and Greater
Ra and Set, Sun and Moon, Son and Father, Hybridic Deity.

We are not hueman and self referential.

We checked each others works and found them heckin' valid *&* cute.

t.Amun Ra the Seventh of Three
>>
>>38458260
>Here discuss the Buddha
Crypti-Satanist with a Satanic hemisphere in its head. I was JUST THERE DEALING WITH THIS.

Somehow they knew this, not knowing why...but some knew.

STOP LYING AND CLAPPING BACK "LARP".

YOU ARE SEEN BY THE BUDDHA.

I AM THE BUDDHA.

108 IS ME.

108 IS MOON.

{{{YOUR}}} BUDDHA WAS 72 & -36 (SATANICALLY BENT).

TALIBAN ICONOCLASM WAS WARRANTED.

DESERVED.

BE-HEADED AS A SATAN.
>>
File: atlstar.gif (15 KB, 342x341)
15 KB
15 KB GIF
STOP RUNNING FROM THE TRUTH, MORTAL-HUE'D-MAN.

Angkor Wat (Kingdom of Siam).

Giza.

Easter Island.

STOP LARPING YOU KNOW BUDDHA, HERETIC.
>>
File: images (13) (24).jpg (22 KB, 480x288)
22 KB
22 KB JPG

ETERNAL EMPIRES ARE ETERNAL.
>>
Ive traveled to every corner of the world to find my origins on this planet, and I found them at every turn.

You spit in Buddha's face while you fap to the fantasy cooked up in a deluded memory...Just Like They Do In Asia.

Theft, Lies, Cheaters...JUST LIKE [[[YOU]]].

Satanic. Repent to Jesus, you chose ego-Shaitan.
>>
Ego is getting upset I dont use the titles and names youre used to...

If Buddha was born in the US he wouldnt fly to the otherside of the world and worship words he couldnt understand and perform rites he has no awareness of the long term consequences of.

He would use what was familiar and universal, and incorporate when and where he could...NOT YOUR BELL BOY!
>>
>>38458359
What would you do with the elections, if you could do anything?
>>
File: chudmonk.png (19 KB, 461x592)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>38457092
I vowed for him.
Billions must break the cycle.
Ooohhmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaa..........
>>
File: images (14) (24).jpg (32 KB, 672x456)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>38458363
Flog all Amerixans (WITH FATHERLY LOVE).
>>
File: 2017-11-15_03.29.52.jpg (27 KB, 512x512)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>38458363
But seriously...I know a ton of shit about backend works in the government/the species' proclivities and hidden things like "Secret Island".

You know of "Deepstate" and "Islands" because of me.

I used open sourced information to do so, thus its "Legal and Valid" for me to "Declassify". No tricks or cheats, fair and square.

Still...I know a ton of shit I could "legally" release but know it would be too misunderstood by the people, I can see how its a part of nature in some way/a natural consequences of other factors, the people wouldnt and would likely enter a blind rage/go nuts, who knows.

Its another side of "social collapse" Im very careful about.
>>
File: IMG_20171214_160217760.jpg (839 KB, 2448x3264)
839 KB
839 KB JPG
>>38458363
The Left cant handle Trump.

You seriously think they can handle the shit we read on 4-fucking-Chan???

That a red pill for a blue team, twitter, soft disclosure over time....it will take Time.
>>
>>38458406
you're cooked in the head cunt
>>
File: 1711530794087259.png (1.87 MB, 1024x1024)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
>>38458417
>cant handle Trump
Let alone a being that has ElectroMagnetic authority over the literal brain Cognition and overrides elections and shit?

They killed Jesus...they know no limits. Having said that Ive been told I wouldnt be harmed, but its also fucking with them which I dont want.

Im trying to do this on the backend, allowing for the people that cannot see or feel or know spiritual stuff to not anhero, allowing organic, natural, acceptance to the New World Order.

Forced maintain a resistant direction, once the force is removed the revert to their previous state.

I want PERMANENT CHANGES.

ETERNAL.
>>
File: 2022-05-07_18.42.47.jpg (3.22 MB, 2982x1678)
3.22 MB
3.22 MB JPG
>>38458450
>safe and effective
LARPing at another Doctor?...classic Satanic-Human.

YOURE BURNED ALIVE AND THIS IS YOUR HELL.
>>
>>38457362
>>38457092
you atheists are pathetic when even chuds deeply want a sex fiends to be their spiritual idol kek

>>38458202
even the buffoon here can't stop babbling about a coomer produced by the media industry kek. The guy literally think he's a free thinker and all he does his spouting his word salad stream of consciousness.

You know democracy and wokism are here to stay when all they can do spam their deification of merchants and bureacrts, and their new god in the form of the republic they hate so much kek.
>>
>>38458458
Interesting, impressive.
But you are not a
Good doctor

:)
>>
>>38458468
>babbling about a coomer
>barely mentioned...obviously a DOG WHISTLE

COOKED AND OBVIOUSLY SO.
>>
>>38458468
You know I'm making fun of him right
>>
>>38458479
>But you are not a
>Good doctor
Peer review?

Why, Yes, I am more than willing and able to defend my thesis, the only problem is a fellow "Good Doctor" wouldnt invalidate before review...

....YOU JUST DID, NON-DOCTOR.
>>
File: Autofel.svg.png (28 KB, 640x597)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>38458491
>I fap you, you fap me, deal? Deal.
>[fap-fap-fap]
>[fup-fup-fup]
>>
>>38458497
I am not a good doctor
I never claimed to be
Show me you medicine
Does it only work on others?
You seem very angry
Chill out brother
>>
Why can't schizo's let anything be fun?
>>
File: 2023-05-20_07.55.21.jpg (222 KB, 602x421)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>38458818
Because youre looking for an auto-fap and merged your identity with your pleasure seeking.

Removing your auto-fap is attacking your soul, you will kill Jesus with this mentality...

BE A MAN, FAGGOT, STOP LOOKING FOR AUTO-COCK.
>>
>>38458881
So what's your solution, give something that's not you personalized form of schizo babble
>>
>>38458891
>WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS ASSHOLE THINK HE IS?!

>WHY ISNT JESUS SUCKING *MY* DICK?

>WHY IS JESUS TALKING ABOUT HIMSELF AND NOT *ME*?

YOU ARE AUTO-COCKING YOUR EGO.

GO SUCK YOUR OWN DICK ON /b/, SATANIC SHITBAG.
>>
>>38458911
We're all trying to not put ourselves first.
You on the other hand clearly are while yelling at others.
>>
>>38458911
You need to take your medicine
Your own medicine
>>
File: IMG_6794.jpg (161 KB, 867x867)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>38457092
>>
File: desire.png (1.13 MB, 849x1287)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>38457092

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.