[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Garfield_the_Cat.svg.png (304 KB, 2560x1528)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
>exercise in basement tonight
>an hour later, walk outside to cool off, power down
>there's an orthodox church across from my house, I usually walk to it and back after workouts
>halfway there, notice a car going slowly behind me
>"notices" me and turns down my street
>definitely coming at me
>it's like 11:30pm and I'm not in the mood to get run up upon so I jog the opposite direction when it stops and someone tries to talk to me
>as I'm scurrying away, I realize it's just some middle-aged lady and presumably her son
>"looking for... orange cat..." is all I hear
>"nope!" I say in passing, not looking for interaction or to get roped into chasing after someone's lost cat when--
>when I see an orange cat streak right in front of me!
>I turn around and use my phone light to get the car's attention, and... they pass me by... idk, it's like this time I'm the one who scared them off
>I'm pointing and waving "here's your cat!" but they inexplicably leave
>so now it's just me and the orange cat, lounging under a neighbor's SUV
>if the mom and son are really looking all over for it, they will retread this street and I'll try flagging them down again.
>they'll know I'm serious if I'm still here
>7 mins later, they're back, and cat is still there
>"i found your orange cat!" i say to the mother, pointing under the SUV
>she and the son look confused, and she says, "no, WE found an orange cat. It's in the back seat. Are you looking for one?"
What are the fucking chances... The probability of mishearing and seeing the thing you mishear immediately in front of you while you're unknowingly in the same situation as the party you think you have the solution for. It's no aliens or cryptids, but it's the most /x/ thing I've had this month at least. SUV orange cat is probably just a stray btw desu. I'm guessing back seat orange cat is in good hands.
>>
Heil Hitler, retard
>>
>>38457530
>he found the red tabby spawn
bro whats the geoloc?
>>
>>38457530
>back seat orange cat is in good hands.
what lol they see a cat, obviously want to take it home so they decide they will ask around people if it's theirs before they steal it
like what are the odds you'll find the cat's owners on the fucking street
>>
>>38457530
God obviously wants you to get an orange cat btw
>>
>>38460795
>like what are the odds you'll find the cat's owners on the fucking street
Multiple times I've just been walking around the block and there are "search parties" for dogs. Lots of missing-pet posters too (which actually update to saying FOUND). Plus, these two were retreading streets they already passed by. They definitely want to get it back to the owner--if there is one.
>>38460839
I hate pets, but my sibling just unearthed an orange cat stuffed animal from our childhood--which happens to be one of the most beloved ones.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.