[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7107.png (416 KB, 976x850)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
Why are you on this board if nothing paranormal ever happened to you?
>>
>>38458366
Everything that's currently happening in the world is paranormal at this point.
>>
>>38458366
Because I'm a pathetic miserable normie and I must live vicariously through you anon!
>>
>>38458366
High from hypocricy and mockery.
We clean.
>>
But many paranormal things have happened to me
>>
>>38458366
couldn't say!
>>
>>38458366
none of you have told me where we are yet
>>
>why are you interested in space if you've never been there before?
Absolute brainless take OP. And that's not even accounting a fair few of us have, which sparked the interest.
>>
>>38458366
It did, but I won't tell you, you filthy cum-guzzling CIA dataminer. Aliens tongue my anus.
>>
>>38458366
The wind spoke to me today, it was unintelligible though
>>
>>38458366
isn't that suspicious though? not even once?
>>
>>38458366
It did happen, silly
>>
>>38458366
I enjoy reading the schitzo posts and all the occult shit. I don't believe in 95 percent of what is posted here. Sometimes there is a good conspiracy thread I will read. Also, some of my shit posts have been funny and I like to laugh.
>>
I used to come here for short periods of time and thought it was funny to talk about aliens. I don't think aliens are funny anymore.
>>
File: 1659626005769242.jpg (59 KB, 900x770)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>38458366
i like reading skizo posts...also i am gangstalking most of you and need to keep tabs.
>>
https://youtu.be/_vCiu9zeFD8?feature=shared :(
>>
>>38458366
Synchronicity counts
>>
Because i want it to.
>>
>>38458540
fpbp
>>
plenty of paranormal stuff happens. its just not like the tropey stuff like vampires and werewolves. everyday life is paranormal, its extremely spiritual but its also so normal to the point where its not even considered "paranormal".
>>
>>38458366
it did actually, i skipped a night when i was a kid. I was standing there, time to go to bed and then it was morning, a single second took me from night to morning, never knew what happened. It was incredible, my mom was in the same exact position, brushing my sister's teeth, but it was not the tooth brushing of morning before school, instead of the one before bed, it was like the matrix bugged out. I never knew what happened but always rememebered it vividly and told people.
>>
>>38458366
I ask that to you, frogfag. Will you answer your own question?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.