[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ir163_briefs_kek.1.jpg (67 KB, 800x800)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>magick
>LOA
>symbols
>gematria
>numerology
>tarot
>the microcosm and the macrocosm
>as above so below

These make you THINK you've learned some secret but you're really just further entrenched in a game of symbols of symbols of symbols that never ends. Unless you can prove to me that one of these things has made real change in your life? Some people get obsessed with numerology, some people get obsessed with crossword puzzles and bingo in retirement homes too!
>>
>>38458383
only 2 of those are real
>>
>>38458383
The problem is that actionable advice on the internet is very lacking.

And also, even if any of those things are capable of creating real change, it would be impossible to prove any of them.

The only actionable /x/ thing I've gotten results from is semen retention. I managed to dramatically reduce my sleep requirements after starting it
>>
>>38458402
if ANY of these things could create change even slightly there would be hundreds of thousands of scientific evidence and video evidence..

>semen retention

KEKKK
>>
>>38458383
picrel
>>
>>38458402
speaking from experience that can become a dangerous game anon, don't let yourself forget that though your body may not require rest, your mind does. I just mean don't push yourself too far
>>
>>38458383
Some people get obessed with their insanity.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.