[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: demon.png (18 KB, 609x774)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
In December 2023 I had a waking vision of a demon sucking my dick or stomach. This is my best attempt to draw its face in mspaint.

>it had black and white fur
>it's skin was extremely loose, as if it had no bones, and you could see so much wrinkly skin in its body moving back and forth as it sucked on me
>it had these crazy, crazy fucking eyes that my drawing does not come close to capturing
>it had a long tube mouth that it was sucking my dick with, or sucking my stomach with, I'm not sure which really

For reference, I do have bipolar disorder and was having a manic episode at the time this happened and had likely not slept for 48 hours. Still, this thing was fucking REAL. It was so real, that I screamed out loud when I saw it, so loud that I didn't recognize it as my own scream at first and my scream made me temporarily lose hearing and get a muffled effect in my left ear.

I have seen no proof of god, no proof of angels, no proof that there are good entities running this world. Only this thing. These things might be the real ones running this world, sucking on our energy. This is why we are here, to be their food, to be their playthings.
>>
File: images (17).jpg (9 KB, 300x168)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
It also reminded me of this witch form Madoka.
>>
I know you got head but how many times are you gonna make this thread?
I have had many demons do highly sexual things to me btw, I think it's best you move on with your life and put this experience in the past. Demons are disgusting, if you are dwelling on the disgusting things they do then they are winning over you.
>>
>>38458521
Feeding off of sexual energy etc

Just a parasite
>>
>>38458649
Also if was sucking your lower abdominal cavity, just above the pelvis. This is a common place for something to try and eat, I've had this happen more times than I could tell you. This area of the storehouse of the energy reserves you have, read up of how many demons in Shinto are said to feast upon this area of the body
>These things might be the real ones running this world, sucking on our energy.
Oh bad things certainly have control over this world in its current state, but these aren't them. These are just parasites, latching onto the chaos already here for free meals
>This is why we are here, to be their food, to be their playthings.
Is a rabbit here just to be the plaything of the fox? No, the rabbit is here to live and reproduce. This is a world of great suffering but you as a human possess the capability to overcome it, the rabbit doesn't possess that, these beings don't possess that ability. These things aren't even foxes, just the ticks clinging to the rabbits furs.
>>
>>38458521
literally just a gay extra-terrestrial. don't overthink it.
>>
>>38458521
One day, such dream becomes reality. For the worse.
>>
>>38459024
That's what I fear. I fear these things are coming to earth.
>>
>>38459092
Im recomending you an artist here.
>James Blunt
Because it reals.
>>
>>38458521
That is a person like you, our brother, who due to lacking a physical body, now resorts to vampirizing the energy they've been addicted to since they were incarnated.
But the good forces are around us too, and they are in control. They allow the negative forces to temporarily stay around us, as it is our example that can help the most these lost brothers find the Light again.
>>
>>38458521
>for reference, a great many circumstances that would lead anyone, from trained professional to layman, to believe that this was a hallucination rather than reality were in place
>but it was real
why is it so difficult for people to understand that there's no difference in the perception of reality and that of a hallucination?
you might well have thought that it was real because it looked and felt as it was, but it was a hallucination

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.