[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cp5ywugn1iu71.png (1.53 MB, 994x1574)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
is astrology real? and i mean real esoteric astrology not just
>oooo hes such an aries not like me im a cancer!!!
>>
>>38459007
no, it's not
>>
>>38459007
yes, it is
>>
>>38459007
Why dont you read and find out?
>>
>>38459480
i am currently reading Astrologia Esoterica by Lopez Rega
>>
>>38459491
K
>>
>>38459007
Define "real"
>>
its real in that if you believe in it you will quantum jump into a dimension where its real
>>
File: IMG_9118.jpg (2.64 MB, 4032x3024)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB JPG
>>38459007

Yes I assure you it is.
>>
File: 1721616908102242.jpg (269 KB, 1080x1815)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>38459007
Yeah it's just that most people are bad at it because what they want to be true doesn't line up with what the stars indicate. Not coincidentally, most people who do astrology are women. It works, but it takes work to understand and use well. Personally, I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>38459007
Its real but you have to study for hundreds of hours to understand how real it actually is.

It's like if people said that "physics is a fake science" all your life, and then you have to take the time to read a physics textbook, and perform some experimentation on your own. It would take a lot of effort to prove that it works.
Anyone who hasn't put in this level of effort, won't really know, but just be taking it on faith.
>>
Astrology is very real and extremely useful, however it is a complicated topic and because of that, vast majority of population do it wrong. That includes almost al of those who write horoscopes. Astrology is very useful, but only if you take your time to understand it, there is a lot more to it than just your sun sign.

That being said, don't confuse astrology with horoscopes. Although astrology has sound foundation, horoscopes mostly dont. Horoscopes are an attempt to "predict future using astrology" and most horoscope writers just want to get fast recognision and as many clicks as possible so they write those horoscopes in such a way. As such, almost all horoscopes are complete shit and you are best if you don't even read that crap (if you do, do it because you want to test your own astrology theories)

tl;dr: astrology has sound foundations, has been researched for thousands of years for a reason and can be very beneficial to you and your close ones
however avoid horoscopes at all costs, almost all of them are shit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.