[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1699362167112988.gif (293 KB, 300x300)
293 KB
293 KB GIF
How can I perform daily hermetic rituals? do you all have any sources on where to begin?
>>
>>38460296
golden dawn self initiation.
>>
File: IMG_6891.jpg (2.42 MB, 3972x2939)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB JPG
>>38460296
Ceremonial magic is the most common method. You can learn more from ceremonial magic books. A good one to start with is Hermetic Magic by Stephen Edred Flowers, Ph.D. It’s not as deep as Initiation into Hermetics by Barron but it’s a good start.
>>
>>38460413

IIH is the gold standard. The first four lessons in particular build a very solid base for expanding into other things. Chaos Magick in particular is just unstructured Hermeticism.
>>
i dont have an answer to your question as im not qualified to - but just with a personal story. the first and only ritual ive ever done was an LBRP, after being recommended it due to some astral parasitic fuckery. ive done it around 4 times, and every single time something paranormal happens around it. has direct implications on my consciousness + dreams

alas, a question for someone who has studied hermeticism and esotericism more than i have; what is YHWH to you? you are invoking the power of the tetragrammation when you do these things - from what i understand, YHWH is just one of many avatars/personalities that fractal off of the tetragrammation which has 42 names/aspects. i originally believed YHWH to be a malevolent alien entity that is partly responsible for the enslavement of mankind. is this an immature perspective? im just looking to understand more. when you do something like a ritual - are you simply invoking its power or are you also fostering a kind of special personal relationship/contract? sorry for any ignorance. thanks
>>
>>38460593
>what is YHWH to you?
Just my take of course, but on one level it is Binah, and on another level it is the entire body of God (aka the entire Tree of Life).
For example there are Psalms with energies of each of the sephirot, but the dominant energies in the Old Testament, are Binah/Saturn - even though all of the energies are present in scripture although in lesser amounts.
>>
>>38461481
"Hear o Israel, that the LORD our God is One",
so even though the dominant energies are Binah (of which planet Saturn is the physical manifestation), the entire Tree of Life is represented, and God is the entire Tree of Life, rather than being only the higher portions of it.
>>
>>38460593
Intent is key. The kabbalah is just a system, each system has biases, for example, kabbalah leans heavily into dualism as a framework and encourages a top down hierarchical form of thinking, however like any system it can be modified to fit the needs of the practitioner.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.