[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: whycant.png (4 KB, 272x177)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
If the "infinite number of parallel universes" theory is true,
then why can't I just say, "If I drop this sheet of paper besides me,
a 20 cm high by 5 cm wide 2 cm high chocolate bar that is safe to consume and is suited to my preffered taste
will safely be transported without injury from it's original universe, to this one, on the bottom right side of my table the moment the paper touches the ground."
shouldn't there be a alternate universe where the hypothetical chocolate bar exists?
>>
heckin' right morty
>>
>>38460705
yeah but you cant manipulate or influence the 5th or 6th dimension retard. Same way you only ever move forward in time you mortal fuck.

your best bet is navigating the 3 dimensions and utilizing your hardstuck 4th dimensional movement to place the candybar there. Thats all you're capable of
>>
>>38460705
Because that would be absurd and our universe takes a stiff stance against the absurdity it seems
>>
>>38460705
yes and if you have the ability to you can rip the chocolate bar from the universe where you were satisfied into a universe where you did not have your spare chocolate bar and was not satisfied.

Time traveller here. I've done this with beer before.
>>
Because infinite parallel universes doesn't mean infinite variations to the laws of reality
>>
>>38460733
Your projecting can be felt from jupiter. Holy shit.
>>
>>38460740
Can I do it with xanax and lean?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.