[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

1)Everything around me is going according to script. At first it was imperceptible, but it began to reach the point of absurdity. I feel like I'm in a dream or coma and can't wake up.
2)I began to feel that I had only existed for a few months, and all the memories were unreal and were implanted into my brain, like in the movie Blade Runner or Westworld. And all people seem to be unreal and philosophical zombies.
3)Recently I began to think that someone is manipulating time, rolling it back and repeating cycles over and over again and erasing my memory. This is accompanied by deja vu and derealization.
4)Time has accelerated significantly. Previously, it was not so noticeable, but now the day consists of 16 hours.
5)The sunlight has changed. The streets of the city look dead and deserted.
>>
I feel exactly as you do. At first I just thought the news was fake and gay, but now I realize that it is this world itself. Even if Trump was never president and drag queen story hour is a hoax... the sun is still brighter and bluer than it was before, most of my family and friends really have gone apeshit crazy, and deja vu has become my constant companion.

Something is seriously wrong, anon, and as curious as I am about the cause, I'd rather just find the exit to this spoof and never look back.
>>

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.