[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1227.jpg (75 KB, 532x537)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
Level N3V3RM0R3 is possibly the most dangerous backrooms level. It starts with a room where it’s just an entity boss rush, with the bosses getting harder. If you kill them all, you get to the next part. The next part has a 50 kilometer run with a ghostly hand chasing you. After that, you have to climb up a stairwell until you reach a sign saying “HELL”. Noclip there. Finally, you will be in a fire that slowly grows. If you manage to survive getting burnt alive, you will teleport back to the frontrooms. (Sorry if this is kind of bad)
>>
Pic shows ceiling hands in the first part.
>>
>>38461068
i can tell you are too young to be on this website. leave and dont come back.
>>
>>38461068
>(Sorry if this is kind of bad)
Hey, don't worry about it. But understand its very, very bad. I don't know if your goal is to get better at... whatever this is.. or not. I'd tell you to keep practicing but this is so terrible that you should stop altogether because the effort you'll have to put forth to be better is better spent elsewhere.
>>
>>38461068
Look man I can tell your young but this really isn't the place to post something like this you are just going to get made fun of.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.