[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: messner1a.jpg (25 KB, 277x450)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
I've had a fixation on Set ever since I watched a YouTube video Abt him. I have ADHD so it's normally pretty hard to me to concentrate on long lectures, but this video just held my attention the whole time. After that I just haven't been able to stop thinking about him..... But I think to some degree it's because I'm attracted to him. I mean c'mon, he's the roughish bad boy with a heart of gold, literally who wouldn't? Just thinking about his virile, masculine aspect gets me going.Idk tho ....... Is this normal?
>>
>>38461125
Approaching a deity sexually always works out well. They're just like you and they're ever horny to engage in human rutting rituals.
>>
>>38461151
Assuming this is sarcasm, This is an extremely funny thing to say about the Netjeru specifically.
>>
>>38461125
Set isn’t a fucking war cosmos rebel or something, he’s just a glorified space sicario with no much energy left.
He’s probably someone stupid like Odin or someone like that.

Mephistopheles is the only deity that has ever been described accordingly and honestly. Just an evil lazy old man, and he is an evil lazy old man.
Christopher Marlowe was honestly always the better writer for stuff like this.
>>
File: images (11) (28).jpg (29 KB, 739x415)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>38461125
>I'm just horny
Dont worship your penis. Worship Jesus if youre going to go "Chaos Marine".
>>
>>38461125
I think I'm just going on /x at this point to feel better about my own mental health.

What the fuck, pal.
>>
>>38461431
Literally in what way is this surprising, it's like being shocked that people think Sidney Sweeney is hot.
>>
>>38461712
I dunno anon I'm a dirty homo and I still wouldn't fuck the god of chaos, murder, and anal rape. I think you just saw a hentai and got some ideas.
>>
>>38461737
Literally falling for centuries old propaganda, lol.... Set embodies the CREATIVE and NECESSARY aspects of disorder and violence. And I'd assume the rape stuff is like the Incest, where it's like, different rules for gods (that's saying he even did rape anyone, sources differ)
>>
>>38461125
Who wouldnt want to eat sets donkey semen salad? He's a babe. Of all the Gods, he'd probably appreciate it th most seeing as he was a total deviant
>>
>>38461839
See, you get it
>>
>>38461816
No it's not propaganda, the god you're reading about on websites is a very ancient aspect of a very destructive celestial body in the night sky. His domain over wild and untamed oceans of sand, all heat and immolation deaths, anal rape to ritualize dominance, etc all align with the tenets of a very famous occult God with many names.

Those were not just "made up" by Egyptologists or created for the internet, if anything they were censored for the Christian public of the time.
>>
>>38461958
I'm not talking about modern day propaganda, I meant his ancient "demonization" when Egypt was invaded. Tell me more Abt whatever this is tho
>>
>>38461922
I'm under his astrological chart and when i found that out it was alot, but he kinda fits me, i'm chaotic and i like breaking shit. I live in a desert too.
>>
>>38462025
He wasn't demonized, he was negative, and that wasn't a bad thing to the Egyptians they just let it be on its own and knew not to fuck with it. He was never a god of their civilization but a representation of its decline through the ages. Because he was an opposing god, he killed theirs and cursed them as the myths go.

Until the invasions yes, but that's because he was the god of the invaders. Which is probably why Set opposed Egypt to begin with. To the people who actually worshipped him widespread he was a terrible and bloody god to anyone but his servants (who were just as terrible and bloody.)
>>
>>38461125
I mean if you have to ask..

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.