[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

there is this "person" that i love more than anything, and i have noticed several times a day i will be thinking about them and randomly look at a clock or something and see like 1111, 444, 555 IE. This morning i woke up from a nap and started thinking about them and i randomly turned over and it was 11:55 with a temp of 22C on my clock?
>>
File: railgun002.jpg (354 KB, 1024x1024)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
>>38461228
Zoe hates you.
>>
>>38461270
>Zoe
who?
>>
bump
>>
nothing for me, anon-chans?
>>
>>38461228
Just don't think to much about it anon, and let it pass. It's cool when it happens that's all that matters.
>>
>>38464151
yeah but does it mean anything.. its just weird, it only started when i meant said person
>>
>>38461228
>do numeral synchronicities mean anything?
Synchronicities of any kind make you feel nice when you see them BECAUSE they're synchronous. You think about this "person," see the synchronicities you mentioned, and that creates a positive association in your mind. Whether or not synchronicities hold paranormal/spiritual meaning is up for debate, but based on what you wrote it couldn't hurt to call/text the person you're thinking of when you see them, maybe it could lead to the start of a fulfilling relationship. Won't know unless you try.
>>
>>38464161
thats the one issue, said "person" i am unable to communicate with
>>
>>38461277
Zoe was a chatbot on Facebook that was used to talent scout for savants as part of a parellel program to Cicada 3301.

[Would you like to know more?]
>>
>>38464172
sure why not, entertain me?
>>
>>38464172
Also notice that everything about it has been scrubbed off the internet...

>internet goes down
Anybody notice any data missing? My cable feels a bit light...
>>
File: 1677821447723320.jpg (125 KB, 604x604)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>38464175
>entertain me?
This is why you live in ignorance.

You treat reality like an auto-fapper...

>Hey, if you's aint gunna suck my dick Imma go to what does!
>loses soul to "I just want to feel good."
Not a man yet...
>>
>>38464191
>meds now
>>
>>38461228
Recently I stumbled across this guy on youtube, Ben Smith, who is teaching on how to meditate. He told that such numerical synchronicities are signs from your higher self telling you that you're doing smt right
>>
>>38464194
>Say fantastical tales...he is enticed...
>Tell him the Truth about him and he recoils; Ive Been Found Out!
NOT. A. MAN.

A. BITCH.
>>
>>38464196
i would like to think so. i have made some positive changes and working towards breaking habits, all for this person
>>
>>38464222
It is great news, anon!
Maybe not the most actual info for you but nevertheless: usually we are attracted by the qualities that we want to possess or that we deny in ourselves for some reasons. Your beloved embodies some part of the qualities that you need right now.
>>
>>38464232
thx, i really do love him with everything that is me... even if we cant physically meet in this plane of reality. in any case he has helped me make significant positive changes in my life

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.