[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3192.png (47 KB, 217x233)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
occasionally i'm able to channel a spirit but i'm only able to get short sentences out. just now it said "he was the worst of us, he was the first of us." what does that mean?
>>
>>38461896
I can do this as well. Like you, also only in short bursts. One or two sentences at most. In regards to what that sentence means, sounds like it could be in reference to Lucifer.
>>
It seems like an allusion to "I am the Alpha and the Omega; the first and the last" in the book of Revelation
>>
>>38461896
ur brainwaves arent synchronizing well nuff

its not about emf its about what ur thinkin

who u are etc frogposters dont get shit
>>
File: pepe-laughing-smoking.png (26 KB, 713x611)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>38461947
>>38461963
>The duality of man
>>
>>38461896
It means one is speaking through you. It is rare these days but channelers and remote viewers do exist. Use discernment and ask IT for more info, not us.
>>
> It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.
>>
File: Aphasia.png (93 KB, 440x386)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
Treat them as ionically and lovingly as possible. Every loving word alone incantates an angel; as any unloving word incantates demons
>>
>no gateway posters
>hemisynch overrated
>literally just facts
>retard thread
>>
>>38461896
first post worst post
>>
>>38461896
Have the spirits said anything else?
>>
>>38463677
Does my butt smell?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.