[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240727_031833.jpg (83 KB, 646x667)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
If I love someone and they reject me in this life, can I meet and be with them in another life? Me?
>>
File: GTVp7DYXsAANqtH.jpg (44 KB, 564x705)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
Nah. One and done.
>>
>>38462544
Can I ____?
Yes
>>
>>38462551
Ok, in that case it's suicide. Bye.
>>
File: GTNbF6NbEAAarpa.jpg (593 KB, 1124x1920)
593 KB
593 KB JPG
>>38462561
You're not gonna do it, you're just saying that for attention and because you're sad. Just get over it anon. There's lot's of much worse things that you've already gotten over.
>>
>>38462561
Good riddance.
>>
>>38462544
Back to /r9k/ incel,
>>
>>38462584
Not so sure. I'm awake now for 48 hours because of this. I don't think I want to go back to sleep at all. Why don't I get another chance at this. Why can someone else be with her and I can't, I would do anything for her.
>>
>>38462594
>>38462587

Shut up.
>>
>>38462584
I've never gotten ocer anything worse too. I can't think of anything. I don.t really care more in my life about anything other than the person I love.
>>
>>38462584
The only reason I won't do it is in the case she breaks up. Maybe she will like me sometimes later.

But if she gets children...
>>
Yeah I literally don't see anything else. I don't want to live on. Why can't I have another chance.
>>
Why does someone have to win and why do I have to lose.
>>
File: scooby.jpg (37 KB, 345x280)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Pathetic
>>
>>38462674
Shut the fuck up. Come look through my eyes and you will understand. You probably never felt what I felt and can't even relate.
>>
Also yes I won't kill myself. Because I can't imagine not living one second without this person on this earth. But I can't fucking psychologically reconcile this
>>
>>38462544
There will be people who think the same about you. Thinking on their chance having gone by.
You will find love again, it's not over, Anon.
Everything will be okay.
>>
>>38462674
You're too cruel.
>>38462754
Yes you can. I understand what it feels like to constantly lose. But there's no point in dying anymore than there's any point in living. You die, you miss out on everything that makes you happy. You've got family I bet, friends, hobbies. You can constantly lose, have no dignity, lead a completely pointless and lonely life. But if you're dead, you don't even get those good things. You get nothing. You don't get sunrises, you don't get junk food, you don't get whatever you enjoy doing in your free time. You are plunged into a bottomless blackness from which there is no return, and worst of all, it will have been completely pointless. You only stand to lose from suicide. I know you're in a lot of pain. But this pain is temporary. Death is forever.
>>
>>38462609
I thought you were killing yourself. So a coward AND a liar. Lol those who are both die in fear against their will. Have a nice murder.
>>
>>38462801
Well yes it clearly has gone by, this is why I consider this place a nightmare for some, it just seems there isn't a parner for everyone, the exact soulmate, the one you need, if you don't find that one, it's over
>>
>>38462845
You have no idea what mental state I am in. Think hard. It's not a lie it's a i dont know what the fuck I should be thinking. You are just hurtful. Fuck off
>>
>>38462862
Ignore him anon, he's trying to get a rise out of you.
>>
>>38462544
Depends. Where are you from?
>>
I really just fucking can't without her
>>
>>38463008
Anon, you can. You're doing it right now. Cut her off. Don't talk to her, delete her number, get over it. You need to be doing things besides thinking of this girl. You're only hurting yourself when you linger on it.
>>
>>38462544
Don't have oneitus.
>>
>>38462544
get over her bro, she's not special. There are billions of other women out there. Move on. This one-sided fawning over someone who likely doesn't think about you at all is cringe shit for children
>>
File: Raymond_got_blacked.png (1.76 MB, 1280x768)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB PNG
But Zoe hates YOU. It wont change in another life. Never.
>>
>>38462687
you have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>38462862
>baby gets dumped by his first love
If you think it’s bad now just imagine her getting creampied by all those thick dick chads at college.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.