[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: think abour it.jpg (23 KB, 617x319)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
Did anyone else have an incredibly spiritual day yesterday and the night before? I feel like something is going on
>>
>>38492942
I did. I have been having a very hard time lately, thinking God was not listening to my pleas. I was shown that I was my own undoing all along. I apologised to God for lashing out at him during my frustration with circumstances. I realised that I had to face challenges to grow.
>>
>>38492942
Something is most definitely going on. For me, it is a renewed attack from the demonic forces. Not the first one of its kind, but still surprising. Started already last week.
>>
Yeah.
>>
>>38492942
Yes. I took a shower.
>>
>>38492942
Sort of kind of but that might be because I watched a black magic removal and cleansing video two days ago.
I can now eat whatever I want without my tummy hurting and my chronic neck problem is going away as well.
>>
>>38492942
That's because there's a lot of sun activity and the earth Schuman scale is off the chart. And it is elevating/awakening humans on a spiritual level. Exciting times ahead, you and everyone reading this are in the good timeline

>The Schumann resonances (SR) are a set of spectrum peaks in the extremely low frequency portion of the Earth's electromagnetic field spectrum. Schumann resonances are global electromagnetic resonances, generated and excited by lightning discharges in the cavity formed by the Earth's surface and the ionosphere.[1]
>>
I made this thread yesterday about it:
>>38490904
>>
BIG time. It's been building since the eclipse but sort of exploded last week. Somehow I feel it's still inly getting started though.
>>
>>38493164
The location for this video is tagged as Santa Rosa Beach. I have been feeling called to that place since the eclipse and actually went there last week as part of of the "explosion."
>>
>>38492942
I had diarrhea. oooh. mysterious.
>>
>>38492985
I had that exact situation yesterday. Hadg doubts, and was unsure but today I have realized I'm still Gods silliest soldier in Gods silliest war
>>
>>38493239
Probably stank up half the house all the way to the kitchen l. Good job.
>>
>>38492942
Been having a lot of vivid dreams or dreams I remembered, that were a lot more structured and random than they usually are
>>
I'm drunk
benozs+hard liquor

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.