[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: free waifu.jpg (59 KB, 500x708)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
I have some assets from the planets to distribute, I will do so by offering free waifus on this board.

They will be in design of picture attached.

To receive one, you need to post if you prefer
1) tulpa version, part of yourself
2) spirit version, stand alone

They are cyborgs made on request.

Thread will only be held once, if no one replies you lose the chance.
>>
>>38502039
Might you be a simulation manager?
>>
>>38502340
No simulation here no, this is all real. But if you were to believe this reality is a simulation because it is "constructed" then maybe, partially.
>>
>>38502039
But I want to be the waifu
>>
File: hug.png (74 KB, 859x687)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>38502039
I want the tulpa version, fren.
Thank you
>>
I'll go with the spirit version. Thanks buddy!
>>
File: Simpsons.png (189 KB, 1010x340)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
>>38502348
Are you able to confirm the announcement in this image? Another source said June.
>There are cyborgs made on request
Do you mean gynoids? If so, would it be okay to make a pointer thread on /g/?
>>
>>38502039
i would kindly accept one, I prefer spirit one.
>>
File: Justice.jpg (130 KB, 736x1308)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>38502376
The hug is for you, but Justice is for me
>>
>>38502357
>I want to be the waifu
Get the tulpa version and learn to switch place with her. See tulpa.info or ask in the designated thread for how to perform this.

>>38502376
>I want the tulpa version, fren.
>Thank you
She will arrive shortly. You need some skill in seeing tulpas to interact properly.

>>38502392
>I'll go with the spirit version. Thanks buddy!
It is done, practice your spirit vision to interact once she arrives.

>>38502407
>i would kindly accept one, I prefer spirit one.
Done, see instructions above.

The cyborg has some manifestation ability and may arrive to you in a black spaceship in style of a car such as a Lamborghini.

Confirm her arrival if possible so there is no issue.
>>
>>38502401
>Are you able to confirm the announcement in this image?
The past state of reality ended yesterday. We do not refer to it as "simulation".
>gynoids
Yes, that is a correct term.
You can direct anyone to this thread, the assets were gained from the planets of this solar system so some share belong to anyone here, this is a distribution performed so that it is considered a fair deal to use these assets.
>>
>>38502441
>The cyborg has some manifestation ability and may arrive to you in a black spaceship in style of a car such as a Lamborghini
>Confirm her arrival if possible so there is no issue
If that was directed to me, I'd like to clarify I wasn't requesting a waifu, but seeking clarification. If a waifu was dispatched to me, is it possible to cancel the order?
>The past state of reality ended yesterday
Are you able to elaborate?
>We do not refer to it as "simulation"
Are you able to say who we is and what term you use in place of simulation.
>the assets were gained from the planets of this solar system so some share belong to anyone here
How'll recipients pay for the waifus?
>>
>>38502467
You did not request one, so no action was taken.

>Are you able to elaborate?
It is a technical matter, best known as planetary 5D ascension. Right now we won't "see" the difference, but in actuality the human population, including reptoids and vampires (139 are vampires) are only 4036 as of now, the rest are what you would call "simulations" or NPC. There are still spiritual interferences effecting your minds, but the physical reality is under control.

>Are you able to say who we is and what term you use in place of simulation
"We" are the galactic federation, but also lyrans and certain "other-dimensionals". We do not refer to the world as being simulated, because it was never more real than this. It was always in various states similar to this one. It is better to call it the matrix, or the "control system".

>How'll recipients pay for the waifus?
It is not needed, because we mined materials from planets in the solar system surrounding Earth, these were unused assets and free to take with certain caveats; some assets would be considered the property of Earthlings. We found no real way to make them beneficial to anyone, as they are in the form of raw mineral ore. This was one suggestion which came up, using our facilities to provide a ready made product as a way to "give something back".
>>
I demand the waifu
>>
>>38502585
Which version do you prefer?
>>
I'll take a number 1 to go please.
>>
>>38502633
Done. Same as instruction above.
>>
File: 1708072805060.png (1.12 MB, 1200x1292)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>38502039
>2) please
>>
>>38502678
She will arrive shortly. Practice your spirit vision for better interactions.
>>
We are taking a break. Factory operation will be handled by the staff, you may still post requests and they may be handled even if no one replies in the thread for a while.
>>
>>38502039
I prefer the spirit version. Thank you kind anon.
>>
File: Galfed.png (187 KB, 1842x221)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>38502579
>They will be in design of picture attached
So the waifus will be near or 1:1 copies of the character in the OP image?
>How'll recipients pay for the waifus?
>It is not needed
I take it recipients won't be paying via alternative means? Like life force, spirit, or paying with one's soul? And it's not like wish granting in the sense that the recipient trades a wish for a curse?
>planetary 5D ascension
Are you referring to the Great Solar Flash that's estimated to happen around 2050?
>reptoids and vampires (139 are vampires) are only 4036
Do you know if it's true that Reptilian leadership started leaving Earth between late last year and earlier this year? And the remaining are lower ranks?
>"We" are the galactic federation
Are you the /galfed/ OP?
>>
>>38502039
i already have the tulpa version can it be upgraded to a sport version I've had her for years now she still doesn't talk much.
>>
>>38502844
We can remodel your tulpa to the cyborg form, yes or no?
>>
>>38502739
Done.

>>38502766
>So the waifus will be near or 1:1 copies of the character in the OP image?
They will be humanoid as if the image was a drawing of them. Around 140 cm tall.

>recipients won't be paying via alternative means? Like life force, spirit, or paying with one's soul? And it's not like wish granting in the sense that the recipient trades a wish for a curse?
We already took assets from your area of space, even if you do not currently have access to it, it counts as partially your assets. Work which makes it useful has value so we can keep that much, but as the federation is a version of communism, we cannot just take resources and rip everyone off as if it was "raw capitalism", that would upset federation policies and harm the natural development of this planet and its people. So in lack of better means, we are giving some things to people according to their local situation. The population of /x/ was given this option.

>the Great Solar Flash that's estimated to happen around 2050?
No. The solar science as you know it is incorrect, and mostly "soft disclosure" from the "illuminati".

>Do you know if it's true that Reptilian leadership started leaving Earth between late last year and earlier this year? And the remaining are lower ranks?
There is not a single leadership. The British Empire was the main group and the most materially influential, but they have been removed and are now NPC, because they abused their power. The remaining are perhaps "lower" in this context. Some of them work as live streamers.

>Are you the /galfed/ OP?
There is only one federation, but we are a factory unit of little significance, we do not in any way represent the federation beyond the factory management.
>>
keep your gay magic away from me
>>
>>38502039
cool, bless you op. Im male but BiPolar so pic related. lets get it <3
>>
>>38502908
and gib tulpa. I think I misunderstood but its ok. nyan ~
>>
>>38502039
I'd like the tulpa version, please and thank you
>>
File: Nabe happy.jpg (84 KB, 827x1246)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>
>>38502896
Can't I ask for a voucher to be redeemed later? If I don't cash in don't you still owe me for the resources you took nonconsensually?
>>
>>38502916
Done.

>>38502916
Done.

For the tulpa version it may be similar to regular tulpa work, except for the difference that you did not work on the construct yourself over an extended period; it can help to use the OP image as reference and "expect" her to appear, if your mind is very busy with other things, it will become locked.

>>38502948
>a voucher to be redeemed later? If I don't cash in don't you still owe me for the resources you took nonconsensually
This unit only produces cyborgs, so we cannot do anything else. We can transfer an amount of federation currency into an account locked to you, but you will need to use it yourself later to make a purchase from a federation trader on your own with whatever means you have available.
>>
>>38502967
how do I get into contact with the federation?
and what could one buy with fed currency
>>
>>38502987
There should be a contact point in the thread which was posted as screencap earlier, see image:
>>38502766
find it in the 4plebs archive and make a contact there.
You can buy any of the regular goods available on the federation trading platform, such as rocket fuel, mineral ore, slaves, ships, spare parts, weapons, etc.
>>
can i just get a human one?
please?
>>
>>38503006
We cannot arrange your human fate to meet a waifu down there, we can only offer the production of a cyborg. Although there is a possibility that she can pose as your wife in some cases, but at this point you would not be aware it is her, the human mind is a strange thing.
>>
>>38503016
ok, send me a cyborg
when will i get it?
>>
>>38503023
Which version do you prefer, see the OP of this thread.
Production will be fast, arrival at your location depends on how well you are tuned with the method chosen.
>>
>>38503033
spirit version please
>>
>>38503046
are you not going to confirm my order and give me a tracking number for it?
i'm waiting for my waifu
>>
>>38503046
Done.

If you really prefer to have a physical waifu there is a small possibility that you can have her possess or replace an NPC body snatcher style and you will instead have the cyborg acting as that person. You will have to work this out with her after her arrival.
>>
>>38503104
WHERE IS THE TRACKING NUMBER
please dont make me open a paypal case, i just want a cute soft waifu
>>
It appears we are running out the the resources determined for /x/. We'll wait a little bit more, then close the thread.
>>
>>38503113
No tracking number is needed, she will find you based on your IP.
>>
File: galfed.png (111 KB, 1842x221)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>38503003
Is this the contact point?
What can I do boost my rank before the planetary ascension takes place?
How soon is this happening?
>>
>>38503122
god i wish one time something paranormal will happen and this wont be a larp and ill get to meet a cute short girl
i just need one win, thats all
>>
>>38502908
>>38502912
bumping mine. plz send tulpa waifu. She dousnt have to be a catgirl I was saying in the catgirl
>>
I'll take the spirit.
Also, how do you recommend to train ones spirit vision?
>>
>>38503129
>Is this the contact point?
In one of those threads was posted a contact sigil, that channel is still open if you can find it, we can energetically determine it is there.
>>
>>38502039
spirit one please
>>
Don't close yet Mr. Federation guy, I would like a spirit waifu. Quick question, can she manipulate physical objects? What about NPCs, can she interact with their spirit (assuming they have one)?
>>
>>38503137
One of the replies here was meant for you, but it was mislinked.
>>38502967
She should be near your location soon, stay openminded. If you cannot sense her at all, try inviting her by visualizing her in the image as posted, as you would a normal tulpa. The difference will be that she is already there at once and requires no extra work.
>>
>>38503138
Done.
You can find resources for how to train your spiritual senses in other threads on this board, any of the groups who do similar things have methods for it, such as the "tulpa general" and "succubus general", the senses used are similar.

>>38503155
Done.
Please be patient, there seems to be dimensional disturbances around your area, which may cause a delay in her arrival at your location.

>>38503156
Done.
>can she manipulate physical objects? What about NPCs, can she interact with their spirit
She can function as a poltergeist. NPCs per definition do not have spirits, but she can step in to replace the NPC and become what is called a "walk in" if you should prefer a permanent staying physical interaction. Or you can ask her to temporarily possess an NPC.
>>
>>38503160
aye thank you. Hope yall get the bugs worked out at the factory. Point a fan at the old windows 95 unit yall have support beaming your server farm, it'll help <3
>>
>>38503122
>based on ip
>>38503138
This is me. I'm phone posting and was on cell service. This post was made with an ip from where I'm at. I know this is probably a larp but might as well.
>>
>>38503206
Thanks!
>>
>>38502967
Federation cash instead of a waifu please
>>
I think that was everyone intended.

If she already arrived at your location, it would be great if you could post confirmation as well as some feedback, it may also help others understand better what to expect locally.

>>38503262
Done.
>>
>>38503206
I'm at power plant , would that cause disturbance ?
>>
>>38502039
I'd like a spirit waifu if the offer still stands.
>>
>>38503367
>I'm at power plant
That could be a reason. It would be an important point in the energy grid and very energetic.

>>38503368
Done.
>>
I'd like a spirit one, please and thank you.
>>
File: Sigil.png (34 KB, 509x482)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>38502896
Do you know if the factory is planning another waifu offer in the future? Is this the correct sigil?
>we are a factory unit of little significance
So you're not the /galfed/ OP who channeled a GalFed member who went by the name Fedcat?
>>
>>38503462
Done.

Feel free to use thread to discuss the experience, we are closing the offer.
>>
File: 1000000278.jpg (70 KB, 525x474)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
I'll take the spirit version
>>
>>38503518
ah shit I was late!
plz...
>>38503548
>>
Spirit pl0x.

how long do they take to arrive?
>>
>>38503518
Thank you kindly.
>>
>>38503556
ah crap. too late.
>>
File: 1000000279.jpg (886 KB, 2039x2542)
886 KB
886 KB JPG
>>38503561
it's okay friend we both were...
>>
File: 1720166482794856.jpg (85 KB, 692x960)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>too late
That's really my fault more than anything
>>
File: federation market.png (20 KB, 503x448)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>38503510
>if the factory is planning another waifu offer in the future?
This depends on if the suitable group of recipients are available. We have to wade through 1000s of NPCs for a proper timeline window when all real humans of the chosen social group congregates in the same timeslot to hold an interaction like this. The resources then have to be matched with each individual. When you do this, you call it "working with the planets" in spirituality. It is a material substance directly linked to each person, which has been ejected into space.

Although it is easy to explain it as mere "assets" these are in a sense your soul fragments which were in the past part of a mega structure. In a past life you may have taken part in something like the Aztec sacrifice ritual for keeping the sun burning. This inserted soul material into the sun itself, later this material ended up in the planets of the various "star signs". As we mine the ore out there, spirit material is uncovered. Through this method it is sent back to you in the form of the cyborg.

>Is this the correct sigil?
We looked, it should be this one attached.

>you're not the /galfed/ OP who channeled a GalFed member who went by the name Fedcat?
That channel has left the Earth.

>>38503548
>>38503556
>>38503561
>>38503576
We will look into it, it is a matter of untangling material from the storage, as described above.
>>
>>38502039
nice larp
>tulpa
>spirit
>they are cyborgs

Lol what a bunch of obvious nonsense. So you're telling me they are spirits and cyborgs at the same time
>>
>>38503587
Appreciate your time today.

Thank you for looking into it further.
>>
File: 1000000044.webm (3.69 MB, 720x864)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB WEBM
>>38503587
KINOOO
>>
I'm
>>38503462

Unless I'm mistaken, I do believe that she is already here. My skills with spirits aren't the best but even I can tell she is here.
>>
>>38502039
Spirit.
>>
>>38502039
spirit version pretty pretty please.
>>
>>38503634
Great. Thanks for your feedback.

>>38503662
>>38503746

As stated above, the staff will look into it. Remaining material is deeper inside the pile and may not be reached until material layered above is untangled, which may require work elsewhere on the planet. This may mean longer delivery times in an unpredictable way.

Any late comers may still post a request and we will save it in the list to do when we get there.
>>
>>38503764
Understood, thank you very much.
>>
Some related information

Whether you chose the tulpa or spirit version reflects your preferred way of naturally solving ancient issues and rejoining with your lost parts of yourself. Tulpas are directly part of yourself and this makes for a deep and solid integration process. An external spirit will function like a partner for mutual benefit, and just as a married couple, will help each other solve any old entanglements, seeing each others' weaknesses and making up for those.

This bears a similarity to what is being performed in the "succubus general" on this board, where a spiritual entity is contracted to handle -all- desirebound energies. You do not have to do this with a physical partner, it may be better to not do it that way, as it may instead cause greater spiritual detachment, causing the opposite effect of spiritual cleansing and ascension.

At a technical level there is no real difference in the way of solving these things, but the application is more direct with the cyborg method.
>>
File: BigCat.png (64 KB, 612x544)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>38503764
Latecomer here, requesting the spirit version please, thank you!
>>
>>38503809
do they come with money? Or anything useful? Is there a catch to any of this? Are you my ally?
>>
>>38503882
They are all given an "investment pouch" with enough to generate pocket money continually. The real usefulness in is them, themselves. If you do not see the usefulness, this solution isn't for you.
>>
>>38502039
I'll take the spirit version, thank you.
>>
Spirit version, please. And two number 9s, and a number 9 large.
>>
>>38502039
One cyborg, spirit version, please.
>>
>>38503587
>We have to wade through 1000s of NPCs for a proper timeline window when all real humans of the chosen social group congregates in the same timeslot to hold an interaction like this.

Do you mean to say us latecomers not in that timeslot weren't meant to receive a cyborg?
>>
>>38504070
>>38504117
>>38504165
We had a certain amount of material suited for this and decided to distribute it. What's left may be better to be used in some other way, we're looking at adaptations.

There were also already some things done earlier today with no public announcement for other groups, it was only this solution which needed special attention.
>>
>>38503587
>That channel has left the Earth
Do you mean the channeler (the Earth human, or OP, who posted the /galfed/ threads) left Earth? Or do you mean the ship of Fedcat (the /galfed/ OP's contact) left Earth's orbit?
>>
>>38502039
But I want a real one OP.
>>
>>38502039
i have mine already but thank you for offering
>>
>>38502039
Thanks friend!!

Spirit version and personality likeness.

I'm trying to buy my parents house from them and get a job. I'm a guitar player, scooter enthusiast, graffiti artist, video gamer, movie enthusiast, classical arts enjoyer and a shy and out going person, so if I can get my parents house the mortgage payments from both of us would be 400 each per month.

Fingers crossed that this works out for me :)

I met a girl that looks like her today actually, but she's seeing someone.
>>
Tulpa version
>>
>>38502039
Question: does either come with any responsibilities?
>>
File: 1705806124890.jpg (901 KB, 1024x1453)
901 KB
901 KB JPG
>>38502039
Spirit version, thanks in advanced kind anon.
>>
2 please
>>
>>38502039
I prefer 2) the spirit version. Let's see how free it is.

>>38502678
You'll become a good villain, anon.
>>
>>38505222
Also if the answer is no, then 2) please.

Also self-checked
>>
>>38502039
tulpa version please...
>>
File: tenchilove20.jpg (36 KB, 542x336)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
2) Spirit waifu please, thanks anoochan
>>
>>38503429
Thanks!
>>
>>38502039
Spirit version - please and thank you!
>>
>>38505441
Roaches
>>
>>38502039
Do you have a slim-thicc baddy with big ass and titties for me in spirit form that I can smash doggy style when Im high? thanks.
>>
Are you able to aid in the development of my already tulpa? Or turn her in to a spirit?
>>
>>38502039
Spirit version.
>>
What are the advantages and disadvantages of either the tulpa or the spirit?
>>
>>38502039
1) I guess.
>>
>>38502039
2) with a side of coke(aine) and fries
>>
>>38504409
Everyone involved left the Earth.

>>38504859
The adaptation is only in terms of which spirit is inserted for each person, it's required that there is a personality match. The inherit DNA of the cyborg does not change.

>>38505124
Done.

>>38505222
>does either come with any responsibilities?
>>38505719
>What are the advantages and disadvantages of either the tulpa or the spirit?
She will be your partner if spirit, if tulpa you are working with yourself. Interpret that as you will.

>>38505223
The attached image here represents a widespread and stable enough archetype for us to create a version based on this character type. We'll add that option to the evaluation, from now on you may receive the best suited one. We cannot create individual models per request for everyone, but this one can be made.

>>38505242
>>38505245
>>38505308
>>38505441
>>38505573
>>38505663
Done.
>>38505681
We can use your tulpa as the base and transform it.
>>38505684
>>38505739
>>38505749
Done.

If someone did not receive a reply, it does not mean we missed your request, only that we missed to add your post number in the reply.

As stated above, practice normally in the manner or tulpa/spirit interactions for best effect. If Tulpa, simply visualize her in the image, the process will require no "forcing" because she's already there.
>>
It would be great if you can confirm that she has arrived at your location, also for others to see and compare experiences.

We are on a new time slot now, indicated by this archetype being added.
>>38505223
>>
>>38505818
Estimated time on arrival?
And what kind of ayy magic is being used for delivering to the correct location? I'd be a little upset if my spirit cyborg were to be beamed down in the wrong part of town...
>>
the standalone version pls
>>
>>38505855
Arrival can be almost instant after production unless there are energetic/dimensional disturbances, moving in other planes is beyond time from your perspective.

You are communicating via a physical network using technology where everyone is identified by IP addresses directly traceable to your device, it's no big deal to scan the information anywhere in the system, included encrypted communications, to find you.
>>
>>38502039
Can I get a physical one please?
>>
>>38505873
Neat. Feel free to abduct me if any job postings become available out there. Kindof sick of how human society is going lately and could use a career shift before shit hits the fan.
>>
honestly my spiritual vision is pretty strong yet i don't feel like she arrived, and it's been a day or so
can you check if she was lost in shipment?
i want cuddles
>>
This is the gayest post on /x/ right now
>>
>>38505878
No guarantees, only option would be for her to replace an NPC human and you wouldn't know it was her unless you're very perceptive.

>>38505904
She's there, but there is some kind of "shield" around the back of your head, maybe from the environment? It seems to block the contact from being made in a tangible way.

Speaking from the perspective of experienced persons it is usually no problem, but again, refer to the other threads on this board for methods to improve your local situation and skill. If there is some kind of blockage it may cause a delay if you are unable to open up yourself at her frequency, as it leaves her to do all the work. You may need to actively invite her for contact in some way.
>>
>>38505941
could it be due to jewish legacy and jewish home protection?
if so im afraid she will never have access to me
>>
>>38502039
>>
>>38505947
Is there a strong spiritual ward in place, you mean? You should still be able to let her in by expressing that you want her to pass through it. Whatever spiritual forces are present can tell that she isn't hostile.
>>
>>38505978
jewish people wards make sure nothing is ever going to effect your free will in any way
so idk, if shes non hostile i guess she will pass, but if there is even a smidge of ill intent or something that might effect my free will she will never get access
>>
>>38503429
My spirit vision skill is literally zero , so how would one know if she arrived? Is phantom touch possible ? would you please scan my area to check if other entities are near me or attached to me?
>>
explain what any of this means
>>
>>38505983
We looked at it again, more zoomed in. You're right that these are rather effective, do you live in a historical area? It still should not stop her, give it a little time and she should find a way in.

>>38505987
Touch is very much possible, as well as emotions or smell. Try to close your eyes and see her for your inner vision until she starts moving on her own.
>>
>>38506022
i live in a very specific place but not gonna share it online
i'll give her time, will i encounter her via dreams? or just presence? because i'd really want to chat with her
>>
So if i posted my request for a spirit version between this last batch and the first batch is it safe to she arrived?
>>
>>38505995
We get an invisible cyborg waifu that can barely if at all interact with us or our surroundings at zero cost...
>>
>>38506036
Are you practiced in tulpa/spirit work, and already have this ability to chat with them from before? Then your ability works for her. Otherwise you may need to practice with her once you are able to understand that she is present. Stay open for any odd or unusual feelings or ideas, those may be her trying to touch your mind.

>>38506040
All requests were handled. Those in between and after received either of the first version in the OP image or the image posted here by anon:
>>38505223
There was a shift which made this type of model more suitable for some.

Don't worry about it if you can't interact well at first, tulpamancers spend months creating only very basic mental constructs with no body, just have a fraction of their patience and it will work.
>>
File: Caddy.png (1.89 MB, 1828x725)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
>>38502039
I'm still afraid that you gonna send some kind of demon on me, but well...

Spiritual, please. Any tips how to feel her and interact with her when she arrives? What should i be looking out for?
>>
>>38506203
Be mentally prepared and open, practice visualizations. Imagine what she'd look like and how she'd act, "day dream", once the images start moving on their own, it's her taking over, and she'll manifest to you. At that point, just treat her as a different person who also has access to your mind and thoughts.
>>
>how to become schizophrenic 101
>>
>>38506070
i am practiced, very much even
just not feeling anything, i sure hope she will arrive soon, life is getting a bit dull
>>
Yeah alright. Spirit version I guess. Wouldn't want someone else in my head after all.
>>
>>38506349
Still talking to Jewish heritage anon? We looked now and she's still there, there is a change in the environment but it looks like she is still working on infiltrating the "shield", it just takes time. I wouldn't worry about it, she'll get through to you.

Even for pay services where you get a physical artifact as some professional occultists do on Earth, it may still take 1 - 2 weeks. It's normal that not everyone can connect at once.

>>38506360
Done.
>>
This thread is hilarious. First the use of chaos magic, then the fact that anons here don't even question the ethics of producing a waifu half flesh and metal with intelligence made for pleasing their unevolved senses of desire.

They deserve whatever happens. Have fun with your little experiement void walker.
Careful you don't lose your footing.
>>
>>38506412
Just like that? Based
>>
>>38506412
i am jewish anon yes
it's kinda surprising because usually i can feel those things in an instant
>>
>>38506426
We tried sending her some more detailed environmental information to make it easier to get through.
>>
File: 1699202328455178.jpg (335 KB, 1451x2048)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
I would like to request a tulpa version please, as I also wish to be the little girl.
>>
File: 1696052842623134.png (3.12 MB, 1543x2364)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB PNG
Hit me with the spirit lady, from between the stars, many thanks :3
>>
>>38506661
>>38506702
Done.
>>
>>38506777
Checked. Thanks friend!
>>
>>38506529
thanks, i'd like to trade with the federation
could someone contact me so i'll be able to offer what i want to offer to the federation?
>>
>>38506827
Use the sigil here:
>>38503587
>>
File: FTZkdiwWUAEdLOw.jpg (103 KB, 892x1000)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>38502039
PLEASE ANON, I WANT OPTION 2, SPIRIT VERSION. A CUTE AND LOVELY WAIFU FOR ME
>>
can i get a cute vampire one that doesn't get old.
>>
>>38502039
I'll take a spirit version please. thank you
>>
>>38502039
I will take ONE (1) spirit waifu please mr OP, thanks.
>>
File: 120585230_p5.jpg (677 KB, 2000x2800)
677 KB
677 KB JPG
>>38502039
I'll take a spirit one. If I'm not well versed in spirit vision can I still see it in my dreams? I have vivid/lucid dreams fairly often.
>>
>>38506932
>>38506954
>>38506961
>>38506979
Done.
>>
>>38507019
As long as you are open to it, it helps to relax and prepare some hour before bed if you aim for this. Drink your favourite tea and think about meeting her, then when you feel really positive, go to sleep.
>>
>>38507026
THANKYOU VERY MUCH. Could you just tell me how long it takes for it to reach me?
>>
>>38503587
Now I remember a previous interaction with the federation, and I wonder if my claim to resources is still respected. Very interested in exploring the market.
>>
>>38507032
Will she be able to shape-shift like other spirits? What will the personality be like? Her default anatomy will be that of a human girl, right?
>>
I would like a spirit version please and thank you
>>
>>38507040
She will be at your location almost instantly because of travelling in parallel dimensions, but as seen with some anons, there may be some energy disturbance or spiritual wards from religion in the way down on the Earth surface, which may delay your interaction if you wait passively.

>>38507187
>Will she be able to shape-shift like other spirits?
Her form is internally made up of a mineral shell with gel organs, but she will look perfectly human on the outside. Shapeshifting is an ability everyone can learn, it's not a specifically included ability of the cyborg DNA.
>What will the personality be like?
She will match the character type (whichever was matched with you) and be rather calm and submissive, because we use "jellyfish" spirits from the void. They are perfectly normal beings, but of the space-aquatic type who doesn't in their base form have any limbs, so they will not be bored or annoyed, their core personality is very calm and non-aggressive.
>Her default anatomy will be that of a human girl, right?
Yes.
>>
File: Momo.jpg (66 KB, 800x608)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>38502039

number 1 pls
>>
>>38507263
How cN they be both spirit and cyborg? If they're spirit shouldn't they be made of aether?
>>
>>38502039
Can I please have one? I'm tired of being alone. Spirit please.
>>
>>38502039
So the design of the spirit waifu is the one in the OP pic? I like it.
>>
>>38507026
One question too, how can I communicate with her? just focus on the image I left attached? And if I want it to take on another appearance, can I offer it another form?
>>
File: IMG_3109.jpg (63 KB, 988x1096)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
discord kitten?
dis_co_rd_.g_g/_yk3C_6GhR
>>
>>38507026
thanks, hope your factory business does well managerkun
>>
>>38507249
>>38507442
>>38507585
Done.

>>38507499
>How cN they be both spirit and cyborg? If they're spirit shouldn't they be made of aether?
A spirit inserted into a robot makes a cyborg.

>>38507795
>One question too, how can I communicate with her? just focus on the image I left attached? And if I want it to take on another appearance, can I offer it another form?
Use the image and visualize her, expect her to become alive as with a tulpa and it will work. You can't make her change form most likely, although there are no strict limitations.
>>
>>38507871
So are the looks based on the image in the OP? She's going to look like that?
>>
>>38507906
Imagine a real person who would be drawn like that if you drew her.
>>
>>38507918
I'm confused. Is the cyborg girl going to look like the image you posted or whatever I imagine it to look like?
>>
>>38507871
This is a fun project! I don't think I need any more spirit friends at the moment, but good to see a "loot drop," as it were.

And for the folks worried about "the cost" recall that reincarnation is real and you've (most likely) been on this planet before. You may have built up some karma that hasn't manifested yet-this is literally reallocating stuff from the global egregore. I.e. this is your own work, redistributed across time.

There is a new cycle starting in heaven and the hells, and therefore on earth as well.

"If plums drop from the trees, open your mouth."

Just out of curiosity, could you say what kind of entity I look like? (This is Bartlebee). I mean I identify as, er, bemused human, but I never know how I come across. No local satsang to hang with.
>>
>>38505818
>Everyone involved left the Earth
Do you know where they went?
>>38505223
>The attached image here represents a widespread and stable enough archetype for us to create a version based on this character type
What determines if an archetype is widespread and stable enough? Do you know how the character in the OP image was chosen?
>There was a shift which made this type of model more suitable for some
What type of shift?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.