[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1698327349072.jpg (383 KB, 1080x1350)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
The final prophet and the first to show the complete truth of matter. I have prayed to Jung and he has sent me intense visions in response, he is still present in an Astral form and despairs over the state of the world. Please read all he wrote and praise him, it is the only way to save the world, we must cure ALL the sane men.
>>
>>38580100
>Please read all he wrote
Where to start? Please provide a nice reddit flowchart sir?
>>
>>38580100
He's right

But I wouldn't pray to him.
Think.
>>
Jung is one of my first root gurus
>>
>>38580861
>>38580100
Jung is an exemplary figure, every respectable human being should aspire to be like him. "Praying" might be a bit too much, but definitely he should be the top 10 people they teach about in school.

Only irony is, this world is structured to ridicule the truth, the closer it is, the more opposed the public is to its vicinity.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.