[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0519.jpg (2.15 MB, 3840x2160)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB JPG
Welcome. The purpose of this general is to show you how to use your own wonderful human imagination to achieve your every desire.

The world and all within it is man’s conditioned consciousness objectified. Consciousness is the cause as well as the substance of the entire world. So it is to consciousness that we must turn if we would discover the secret of creation. Knowledge of the law of consciousness and the method of operating this law will enable you to accomplish all you desire in life.

Your assumptions right now decide how long that will take for you.

The Main Concepts:
> Imagination creates Reality
> Assumptions harden into fact
> Consciousness is the only Reality
> Feeling is the Secret
> Prayer, Living in the End/In the Wish Fulfilled (remaining Faithful to your Idea)
> You are the Operant Power
> There is no one to change but Self (Self-Concept)
> Thinking Fourth-Dimensionally (Time is an Illusion)

> Can I manifest ___?
Yes! Creation is finished.

> Curious? Do the Ladder Experiment
pastebin.com/yXqanLu6

> The Simple Technique
https://pastebin.com/LNwqkDms

> Who is Neville Goddard?
Neville was a mystic who taught the Bible as a parable of the human psyche — a great psychological drama — and not a record of historical events.

Recommendations for beginners:
> How to manifest your desires (Core 5 Lessons & Radio Talks)
mega.nz/folder/V8ESkKzC#bHIFV4BxgHk7ksf6Pwq_-Q

> Neville's Feeling is the Secret
files.catbox.moe/rrsh2g.pdf
files.catbox.moe/wwq24r.epub
>> Audiobook
http://youtu.be/ffNWoefuwPM

>> Audiobook
http://youtu.be/_UoGV6LBwds

—/ Extra resources /—
>Master Index
pastebin.com/Ne1Tms8S

> Universal Line
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1X9dB7eDI5RcHOBvixGjAhZ_lgJjJIhGq

> Library
mega.nz/folder/Ns9mhDSC#iKKxSnq5EoG_GxYLeylrSg

>Previous Thread
>>38586649
>>
Larp of Assumption
Reminder: LoA cannot resurrect the dead, regrow limbs, make you rich, get you laid....or basically anything else
>>
I'm now manifesting a lot of fictional tales below this post
>>
>>38615645
>>38615661
Who molested you?
>>
>>38615727
please stay on topic
>>
How do i manifest teleportstion superpowers?
>>
>>38615604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LoraQGI9Hs
>>
>>38615754
Just believe it, anon. creation is finnish!
>>
>>38615645
>b-but I had to climb a ladder 3 years after I started manifesting!
>>
How can I manifest courage?
>>
>>38615645
>>38615661
>>38615778
>>38615996
I really don't understand shilling in LoA threads. What's the point? On /pol/ it makes sense. Here I just don't understand why anyone would care enough. It's weird. Any of you guys care to explain? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>38615754
LilAnon did teleportation before.
>>
>>38616303
Manifestations of our inner darkness, the worst aspects of our psyche in comment form
>>
Should I avoid the Monroe institute? Bros, I feel like I just got hypnotized.
>>
https://youtu.be/b68we22V9EI
>>
>>38613418
>As for moving forward, I would reevaluate your goals and do your techniques again until they set and allow it to work without taking special action(unless you get inspired action- that is the opposite of those "doesn't feel right" prompts)
That helps, thanks. I'm also a little bit inexperienced with setting boundaries and asserting myself. That's the main problem here, because I don't know how to set boundaries without catastrophizing the situation. The "wrong" action could result in a good outcome in this case, if I could figure out how to set the boundary properly. I probably don't even need to, but I don't know because I'm inexperienced. I'm still attached to this specific situation which is why I'm not so willing to go for it yet. I think I'm going to rely on the techniques instead of trying to force everything to go my way when I want it to go my way. I deserve this for being so negative recently.
>>
>>38615453
Sometimes, you're already on the ladder before you remember manifesting that you climbed a ladder. I've experienced this before with other events where I will be in such a state of flow in the moment that I don't realize it's happening until after the fact. Later on, I remember what happened and I realize I manifested it successfully, and then I get excited because it means I can have anything.
>>
i am a beginner and one thing I am always confused about is the effort aspect. i've seen many anons stress the importance of not making effort and letting manifestation happen passively. i understand that making an effort towards a goal brings attention to the fact that you haven't achieved it, but it is counterintuitive in some instances to put forth no effort.
for example, i am working out regularly because i am trying to get physically fit. i may want to manifest being in better shape, but it doesn't seem like a good idea to stop working out. so where do you draw the line with active effort?
>>
>>38617113
Annoying answer, but you keep efforting until you don't need to effort anymore. Diligence and patience are a must for most things, LoA isn't excluded.

Keep working out and depending on the flavor of LoA you like, continue to LoA the results you want as well. You'll definitely know when to stop one (or both) based on your results.
>>
>>38617381
>You'll definitely know when to stop one (or both) based on your results.
makes sense, thanks anon
>>
>>38617113
The effort comes from your assumptions. If you assume it takes effort it will take effort. If you assume it doesn't, it won't. If you assume it takes effort but you will enjoy the effort, that's what will happen. It's all just assumptions man.
>>
I am one with the shart and the mart. I am all that is shart. I will manifest a shart when I'm in the mart.
>>
File: 1722898920018277.jpg (140 KB, 673x789)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>38617857
Forgot pic
>>
This all sounds a little too similar to do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law… as above so below…Satan convincing Adam abd eve they are gods… etc
>>
>>38617982
>Satan
>Boogeyman
Don't look to outside forces to do things or not do things. You are the Creator, what you do is your decision, otherwise you are just making excuses for not taking responsibility.
>>
>>38615604
Things are wonderful. My family easily helps everyone in need now and receives endless abundance in return. Things are better than ever and they continue to improve daily. Everyone who has ever helped me or my family is incredibly blessed and happy to see the immense wealth and endless happiness and success my family now enjoys
>>
>>38615645
dude just get another spouse if yours dies, my mother is eternal she will not die and this is reflected in all the other women since they are all the exact same and when one dies another one will simply take their place.

>>38617982
Eve ate the apple out of her own determination because she knew she would rather live the promised 70 years knowing right from wrong than living eternally as some kind of caricature of what she was truly supposed to be. the snake was added in to make it sound scary or something. also as above so below is truth, it has nothing to do with satanism.
>>
>>38616303
Because they are insane to the point that they can't understand how the manifest reality and need to project their anguish onto others. Or paid shills who get paid to demoralize. Kinda reminds me of the shill from the ap threads a year or 2 ago.
>>
File: IMG_3708.jpg (1.92 MB, 1284x1534)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB JPG
Ok now what faggots
>>
>>38618832
wikipedia actually has had a huge problem with paid shills for a very long time, even they have trouble dealing with all of them. wouldn't be surprised if this phenomena has spread to other sites as well.

https://youtu.be/twHFPMoJNXE?si=Ov3z9Cvq3vDjr4uM&t=1778
>>
How do I know I'm in SATS? I'm a beginner and I don't know whether I'm doing it correctly.
>>
>>38615645
>LoA cannot do such and such
Says the retarded faggot
>>
>>38615645
Why are you here then?
>>
>>38615604
I don't know what to manifest. I want to manifest sex with my aunt but i forget about it when i masturbate to that thought. and i struggle to manifest money
>>38617982
I think its the other way around. God created us with everything in the garden of eden we just wished for food and got it Then satan came and introduced us to logic and shame . So we lost that easy life just to work as a slaves.
manifestation =good.
satan=wageslave
>>
How do I get rid of the anxiety and doubt? I've been trying to manifest something that is very important to me but there are times during day when it just gets to me, I'm reminded I don't actually have it and I get anxious and start doubting whether the law works. It's even worse when other people around me talk about it. I've been trying to do SATS and affirmations. When I do affirmations I always get nervous over whether it's enough. I'm reminded of Robert Millikan who affirmed for 16 hours so I always think that my 1 – 3 hours may not be enough. Also my mind starts to wander elsewhere during it many times, I don't know how much of an issue that is.
I'm just worried. What I'm trying to manifest is very important to me, I'm not doing it for fun.
>>
>>38619257
>I think its the other way around. God created us with everything in the garden of eden we just wished for food and got it Then satan came and introduced us to logic and shame . So we lost that easy life just to work as a slaves.
>manifestation =good.
>satan=wageslave
Hit the nail on the head
>>
>>38619257
>God created us with everything in the garden of eden we just wished for food and got it
I have a memory from when I was still too young to walk. Lying on my back outside, maybe on a picnic blanket, I see two bubbles. One is the world. There's a grassy field with a tree standing there. The other bubble is identical and stacked on top, so that both bubbles together create an 8. The top bubble is my world. There's a grassy field with a tree standing there too. I look up at my world to make another tree pop into existence in it. I look down at the outside world. The same tree popped into existence there, too. I laugh like a giddy infant, because that's what I am. Everything is funny to me and all I want to do is play. I look back up at my world and pop, both trees are gone. I look back down at the outside world. Both trees are gone there, too. I continue laughing hysterically.
>>
how come every time i take up meditation again (gateway tapes mostly) i immediately start experiencing unusual phenomena? it only takes me 1 or two mediation attempts to get the effects and they tend to last a couple months.

ive been trying to induce an out of body. last time i deeply meditated it felt like i was floating and sinking at the same time. tried to swing myself out my body but it didnt work.

the first time i did the tapes i gave up on them after a few tries then one night as i was going to sleep i heard this loud as fuck pop or cracking sound in my head...some how physically and mentally. hard to explain.

ive had a full blown OBE when i was a child and i was being pinned down to get vaccinated for something. i remember being scared and crying a lot and instantly i was out of my body watching myself get jabbed and flinch. it was completely seemless, there was no transition, it just happened.
>>
>>38615604
>Can I manifest ___?
>Yes! Creation is finished.
Post your Bugatti then.
>>
>>38619523
>one night as i was going to sleep i heard this loud as fuck pop or cracking sound in my head...some how physically and mentally.
That's what you hear before you break through the tunnel and enter the dome
>>
>>38619551
Manifesting money is the easiest
>>
>>38619811
Post it then.
>>
>>38616303
I assume it’s because it actually works and they are me in a mask trying to keep the prank going.
>>
>>38619865
I'm not trying to convince you nor do i feel like posting anything just try it yourself instead of being spoonfed
>>
>>38617113
Working out can be fun and relaxing, no effort needed. Why do you assume otherwise?
>>
>>38619897
right..
>>
>>38617982
Satan said ye can become like gods if only you eat this forbidden fruit, implying that they were not already a part of God in paradise.
LoA says assume you are already gods because you are (no need to eat the fruit)
>>
>>38618825
Stfu mother-anon you have no idea what your talking about.
>>
>>38617113
Most people here follow Goddard but that's not the only approach.
Atkinson: Doubt is faith power in reverse. So effort is good if it means using faith power or will power towards manifesting your goal but the faith power only works in the correct direction if you expect things to work out.
I am very sceptical of no effort approaches because it simply means not directing enough mental energy towards manifestation.
>>
>>38619920
what? did grim reaper take your bitch or something?
>>
File: 1717576591231858.jpg (52 KB, 1080x1040)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>38620224
>mfw reading this post
>>
>>38618059
Yo lil, I have some questions since I started noticing more patterns with practical use

Ok I was gonna ask could there be any valid reason why people are invested into a current state that they feel obligated to hold onto which I realized, yes it’s possible but it’s more so the awareness of how things can go “bad” and full knowledge of the problem if they let go of the outcome and situation. Noticed this because I realized this other quasi situation I was in when I was a kid. I did have some valid reasons to be concerned on my end that I wasn’t fully aware of but I know I didn’t want chaos at the time because if it

So could this be why we tend to express our current states pretty easily since we not only acknowledge what we *know* with the “facts” but our inner monologue agrees with it? What about expressing a new state since I can’t quite see how Neville explains it. With this in mind, could it be the reason why we may complicate things with conditioning our desires by like saying “oh what about this detail, what about needing to lift a finger…” and so on?

I sure as hell know things can go to shit and potential problems if a problem were to come up and of course overthinking is a bandaid to see potential threats so it’s easy for me to know problems but there has to be a better way than just playin it in my head. Thus conditioning my desire and not being loyal which I want to learn how to stop

This might be a valid question but can you go more in depth with how people can be stubborn to letting go? Unless what I asked previously has to do with it

Also I wanted to see what’s your thoughts with overthinking in general and how I’m “gaming my thoughts” from what you said last post. You might put more reason into my mind if you explain this important part

Lastly, how do I stay focused on commitment?
>>
I am straight
I am exclusively attracted to women
I am repulsed by men
I am repulsed by femboys
I am repulsed by cute soft twinks
I am repulsed by the idea of making out with cute soft femboys
I am repulsed by the idea of going balls deep into a soft twink's clean shaven bussy
I exclusively sleep with women

I AM
>>
>>38620254
Hope I can answer all 3 in 1 go:
>stubborn
>overthinking
>commitment
Excess of emotional attachment = Stubborn + overthinking + commitment.

0 Emotional attachment = all the traits above and below at a balanced level. Both and neither.

Scarcity of emotional attachment = Docile + non-thinking + detachment.

Captcha: VSMMS
>>
is it normal to feel severely depressed after summoning a demon
>>
>>38620456
No. Consult a doctor and tell him in great detail what you tried to do.
>>
>>38620456
Yes. The eventual realization that demons aren't real and that you've wasted your time and energy on such an unrealistic goal can lead to disappointment and even depression.
>>
People are confused... they dont understand the no effort thing
no effort doesnt mean you never do anything and just sit and meditate all day and you suddenly become a 6'5 jacked billionaire overnight. maybe you can do that idk but thats not the point
when we say no effort we mean you dont have to FIGHT THE 3D if you assume you can be, have or do what you want
if you assume you are huge and jacked, then you will enjoy working out. you assume working out makes gains, and you have accepted having gains, therefore you wont have any mental resistance to working out
maybe your friend will randomly buy you a gym membership out of nowhere, making it easier
things like that will start happening.
if you assumed you were jacked and you assumed eating pie made you jacked then you would like eating pie
simple as that really.
the 3d isnt reality so you dont have to fight it, you change the 3d with your assumptions.
>>
>>38615604
How do I manifest people being less rude or standoffish? I have an overall positive self concept. Just saying hello to people is met with disdain or being willfully ignored. I don't generally care what other people think of me and don't need their validation. It just kinda sucks I can't find anyone cool to hang out with after moving. I've been where I'm at for almost 2 years now.
>>
>>38619503
That's awesome Anon, thanks for sharing! That really intersects well with what I've experienced, we all think we are working, suffering, struggling, but really we are children playing.
>>
I'm having great results with biokinesis.
>>
>>38620634
Great explanation. Thanks for this anon. You rule.
>>
>>38620735
Sounds cool as hell. Can you expand on that?
>>
>>38620763
Use your thoughts to affect your body. I guess it's similar to LoA, but I don't try to use it to affect things outside me. I do affirmations and have developed it to the point that I have to watch out what I think so as to not affect myself negativelyy. My main results were getting my dick to become bigger, as you can see in this thread:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Biokinesis/comments/13pi0e0/behold_reproductive_organ_growth/

But I've also used it for other things like becoming smarter for example.
>>
So the ladder experiment works even if you don't believe in the law but for everything else you have to believe?
>>
>>38618059
>it’s a Lilanon takes responsibility episode.
Why won’t he fix all the evil in the world tho?
>>
>>38620254
>So could this be why we tend to express our current states pretty easily since we not only acknowledge what we *know* with the “facts” but our inner monologue agrees with it?
You can think of this as your overall state of belief. You -know- something, you have sensory evidence of it, and it fits with your current belief structure. You have 0 resistance at this point to any actions that agree with that conclusion.

>What about expressing a new state since I can’t quite see how Neville explains it.
I don't feel like Neville had any trouble imagining a new state for himself. He may have had trouble committing to it ("You are already in Barbados! You went first class!) but not in envisioning a more perfect state for himself.

You should not have trouble with that either unless you have given up on your dreams or they make you feel guilty. Can you envision yourself happy? What would that look like?

In Harry Potter, Albus Dumbledore explains the mirror of Erised to Harry and says the mirror shows nothing more or less than our deepest desires. What do you see in the mirror?

>I sure as hell know things can go to shit
You need to let that shit go, man :)

The Anon with PSTD showed us how dangerous it is to live in our past and our fears. Neville uses the quote about the dead burying the dead, and it applies to more than regrets. Don't carry your trauma forward.

>This might be a valid question but can you go more in depth with how people can be stubborn to letting go?
Letting go is a complicated subject. We are here having an experience. Letting go kills some of the experience. This is why it's important to know your desires.

>overthinking in general and how I’m “gaming my thoughts”
I don't know your thoughts, but when you say "overthinking" I think of someone gaming out all the possible outcomes and getting stuck on the idea that there is no "perfect" solutions or worrying that even if there is one that something could go wrong.

Is this accurate?
>>
>>38620634
Yeah I always took the "no effort" to mean the same as "wu wei" concept in Taoism, basically like the flow state but all throughout life.
>>
>>38621057
>Why won’t he fix all the evil in the world tho?
Why would I change anything in your world? You are the Operant power. If you see "evil" it's because you believed it should be there.
>>
I see evil everywhere. It’s manifestly present. The battle never ends.
>>
File: IMG_4503.png (510 KB, 9999x9999)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
>>38621159
>the law is so limited that there are things you can’t do because that other anon is the operant power and it’s his world.
>>
>>38621271
*laughs* Fundamental misunderstanding of the Law. I used to think that too and looked to others for solutions to my problems. Your world looks exactly as you expect it to. Don't like it? Change your expectations.
>>
god giveth and god taketh away. thus i am given everything i want and everything i don't want is removed from my life.
>>
>>38621386
I’m still here and you haven’t succeeded.
Announcing your affirmations guarantees you continue to fail.
>>
Can I get the link to the UL discord? I need to meet the schizo lord.
>>
>>38621467
The main or the secret one?
>>
>>38621556
I have access to neither, I would love to be in the one that's schizoer.
>>
>>38620815
How do you learn about this? I find nothing online
>>
>>38615645
You manifested this my friend :)
>>
>>38621856
Then why does it exist in your world?
>>
>>38621962
why can't you do it yourself?
>>
>>38621984
Why not do it for him?
>>
>>38621998
No one in this thread will help you, anon. They simply aren't capable of helping you.
>>
>>38621998
live in the end anon, there is no one to change but yourself. in time you too will understand the core concepts of Neville's teachings and wonder why would you even go and ask others for assistance.
>>
>>38622012
Not even worth a try. The one thing that ruins this entire larp is that no one here is able to do anything for anyone else here.
>>
>>38622036
sure you did
>>
Last night I had a dream about Burgeranon after thinking about him offhand. Now apparently he came back to the threads while I was asleep. Not exactly a good manifestation but still its proof.
>>
>>38622051
>a regular poster to the LoA threads posted in a LoA thread once again
oh wooooooweewowow
>>
>>38622071
It's called delusional for a reason anon.
>>
>>38622065
he hasn't posted in like 8 days, long enough to assume the jannies rangebanned him.
>>
Ok this is getting really fucked. Not only did I manifest burgeranon returning, but now there's also a guy pretending to be him without his spambots and catchphrases like the LilAnon clone dude?
>>
>>38622138
Anon....why are you obsessed with this burgeranon? It's kinda creepy
>>
How would one manifest their gf to living with them or at least closer to them? I'm in a LDR with this chick and I really love her. How can I "let go" when all I want to do is be with her and marry her?
>>
File: 1000054535.jpg (25 KB, 480x640)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Dog was sick manifest it to be healthy dog dies
cant stop blaming myself
>>
>>38622258
sure one of these fine anons will manifest it back to life for you.
>>
>>38622267
Is that even possible?
>>
>>38622267
...any moment now
>>
File: 34534535.gif (196 KB, 220x213)
196 KB
196 KB GIF
>>38622283
huh...
>>
>>38618834
Congratulations anon you manifested a ladder. Whatever you did to make it happen just rinse and repeat with another object. I shared 2 ebooks called E squared and E cubed by Pam grout. They're both in the library. They both have 9 more exercises you can try out.

If you want a simple road map it goes like this
>manifest a ladder
>manifest random objects
>start altering your perception of reality (change environment)
>alter how other people interact with you (people control)
>manifest teachers and books to take you into advanced territory for free.
>start changing yourself. (gym, fashion, lifestyle etc)
>manifest SPs
>manifest money and business opportunities
>build dream life or comfy lifestyle.
>start over every 5 to 10 years.

Hope that helps
Good luck anon.
>>
Tell me honestly, anons, it's all bullshit isn't it?
>>
>>38622461
yes
>>
>>38621744
I learned by experimenting a lot. I got the idea by reading the book Frogs into Princes, where it talks about many patterns including a reunion pattern for changing things. Then eventually I got the idea for using this for changing my own body instead of only my behavior.
>>
>>38622021
>no one here is able to do anything for anyone else here
Untrue, but the effect usually doesn't stick. It's a one time help when the person needs a life change. An Anon needs to be prepared to accept a change like that and they are usually not ready at that point or it would have happened already.
>>
>>38622501
why is it only "one time" Is that the official limitation?
>>
I cried today when I was confronted with my 3D. It's hard for me to ignore it and believe I already have what I want.
>>
Speaking of limitations. Is there a comprehensive list of all the limitations?
>>
>be me
>on my way to work
>I believe I am suppose to be there by 2:45pm
>I check my schedule on my work app
>it says I start at 2:15pm
>panic
>reassure myself it is wrong and the external world is wrong.
>I outwardly panic acting out what to say to my manager when they question why I was late
>calm down and continue to internally reassure myself I am right and that the 3d world is here to serve me and help me.
>I get there at 2:25pm
>I get told I am 20 minutes early.
LOA is real bros. Keep on believing.
>>
when i imagine it is no different for me than seeing with my own eyes, when i change my inner state (whether it be for better or for worse) i have already effectively changed the world around me.
>>
2 years since is discovered the Law thanks to this thread, decided to visit again to see if anything changed, and luckily nothing has. The same old questions and problems of which prevent people who acting in according to their will. Just BEE.

>>38617113
The point is that the we act in accordance to the state of consciousness we are in. It is possible to become jacked through pure mediate states, but it is almost impossible thanks to our habitual tendencies which is why we are clothed in our bodies in the first place.

The point of no effort is that we will act in accordance to our will, for we cannot act otherwise. So given you work out you are in a state of consciousness which makes you work out, if you keep seeing yourself as jacked in consciousness, for example each night you visualize that people admire your gains and body you will realize these gains. However these gains will come about naturally, and in this case it will most likely come through training and nutrition. How long it will take and the progress of your training is up to the naturalness of the state of being jacked is.

>>38620634
We literally do not need to lift a finger tho. We are what we will and cannot be otherwise, in other words everything that happens, happens necessarily.
People who say we have to do stuff miss the point, it comes from lack of faith in the law - indeed it is made by people who are unsuccessful and then try to dumb down the law in an attempt to rationalize it. The point is that we do not have free will because what we choose we do necessarily. I could choose to meditate all day, but clearly I will not. Rather what we have freedom is the choose of what state we want to be in, which will make us act.
To act to bring about a state is to put the cart before the horse, and is often the proof of the opposite. For example you keep buying lottery ticket in a hope to win the lottery, but clearly you have not won it if you keep buying in hope of attaining it.
>>
>>38622635
What are your successes with the law?
>>
File: 1719420948513.jpg (52 KB, 1024x921)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>38620986
>So the ladder experiment works even if you don't believe in the law but for everything else you have to believe?
Yes and No anon.
The ladder experiment is a mundane task with little to no worth in people's lives. People try it out as a joke with little to no doubt about it working. Then when they manifest the ladder they go "Holy shit this is real omg omg!!".

They then proceed to fuck it all up by investing huge amounts of energy into wanting to manifest a desire that has a huge amount of negative energy attached to it.

ie they're in horrible debt or a nightmare financial situation and want to manifest a 100 million lottery win.
Or they're sad and lonely and want to manifest an SP to take care of their horrible emotional situation.
Or they're dying from some sort of incurable disease that's going to kill them and want to cure it.

If you want to manifest stuff you have to be detached from wanting it.

If you want to win the lottery or make money, it's easier if you already have a job or steady income.
If you want to manifest an sp, it's easier if you're already in a relationship.

Belief is all you need anon, but most noobs fuck themselves over by trying to manifest shit thats. Way out of their reality.
Most people need to start small and move up. Manifest $100 then $1000 the $10000
Manifest friendship, then gf, then SP.

Hope that helps.
Good luck anon.
>>
>>38622501
Do you mind helping me with this?
>>38622231
>>
>>38622715
I think this is bad advice, unnecessary limiting beliefs. If you manifested the ladder and know it’s real there’s no limits unless you impose them onto yourself
>>
>>38622715
a lot of people have negative thoughts running through their minds 24/7 and it's hard to ignore them, it was like that for me at first then i just said fuck it i already have everything i need. any negative thoughts that go through me just pass through and i give them no attention i just say cool and go on with my day and relax knowing everythings already mine regardless of any circumstance
>>
>>38616247
>>
>>38622535
>why is it only "one time"
When you do a manifest for someone who is resisting whatever it is, it disappears almost immediately. If you've ever given or loaned money to people who can't manifest it, it's almost immediately gone and they someone to help them again.

The "one time" is generally each time you try to help. There are exceptions, I did a manifest for someone once and they turned their lives around. They just needed a boost.
>>
>>38622794
I don't usually like helping with SPs for various reasons, what have you done so far?
>>
What would happen if you autistically larp as Jesus? Like speak just like him, manifest some miracles and other stuff like that.
>>
>>38618825
>the snake was added in to make it sound scary or something
opinion discarded
i thought you're better than this
>>38619257
>I want to manifest sex with my aunt
so.. that's it?
that's what you're planning on using your unique, creative powers?
>>
File: IMG_1828.gif (1.88 MB, 540x304)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB GIF
>>38621145
>You have 0 resistance at this point to any actions that agree with that conclusion.
Then that means this can be applied to anything when you reach this point

I had this vision yesterday that wasn’t really to immersive but it was kinda like yours actually. My subconscious came up to me and pointed at a computer and was like “this has your beliefs, the things you’re holding onto and not letting go is because you’re emotionally attached to them. In due time you will get over them but you have to go now.”

Crazy thing that happened to me but seems likely this computer I have is the reason why these scripts are produced. She prolly knows I chose the same route as you did with doing the hard way finding out why. Can you input on this?

>they make you feel guilty
Might be based on how I was in my situation last week, I have valid reason to be concerned but I have a tendency to put too much value into the reasons why. Which is why I condition myself a lot of the time

>What do you see in the mirror?
I can see a lot of ambitions and lifestyles, am I being loyal to them? Nope except a few things that I’m putting off a bit since I don’t want to them yet

It might just be commitment issues, I’m well aware I can be easily flip slides. I can became faithful then when I realize a possibility or fear that could be reasonable I stop and worrying and try to find a solution to it at all costs

>You need to let that shit go, man :)
I can def see a possibility I wanna carry forward what I consider my state a part of my identity and it would kill something I have. As you said letting go does kill the experience, actually that does sound applicable to me. I think do a lot of things I can and should be concerned about but I’m tired of coming up with bogeymen and fixating on it

>worrying that even if there is one that something could go wrong.
>Is this accurate?
You actually got one of them on point. So picrel. I will follow up more
>>
>>38623426
Well I did SATs and thinking from the end but it seems like things are not getting us closer but far apart. She really is the one for me. And she feels the same about me. It’s just the distance and finances that are our biggest hurdle
>>
>>38615604
I manifested myself into a bad timeline 8 years ago. At this time, everything was going well. I was making big money (lived in a penthouse and drove a Lambo Huracan) and was fucking new girls several times a week. But then I was in a stressful period where I had lost a lot of momentum work wise and I said this to myself: "If I lose my momentum again this time, it's over for me, and I won't reach my goals". It was really me who said it, it was like a voice from above.

A week later, an event happened that truly changed my life. For a year after, all I did was lay in bed crying and thinking about how to kill myself. I slowly overcame the grief but I stopped working, lost my business, lost all my motivation and joy.

My question is, is it still possible for me to come back? Can the power of LoA get me back on the good old timeline again? Or is it too late?
>>
>>38623955
Sadly LOA only works for ladders, terrible breakups and coffee. I'm afraid you're gonna have use something else.
>>
>>38622876
>I think this is bad advice, unnecessary limiting beliefs.
It is bad advice for a healthy person with a normal brain. Unfortunately we're on 4chan and we have retards with massive emotional issues and brain rot infesting this place. Not to mention all the faggots from reddit that lurk here. so my advice is valid.

-You should have a "no doubt" attitude when manifesting (take it or leave it, detached)
-Don't try to manifest shit that has a lot of emotional baggage attached to it. ie Money, Power, Fame, Sex, Control, Cures or Magical Fireball Powers.
-Don't try to manifest your way 'OUT' of a negative situation
-Manifest MORE things you already have and take advantage of it (The rich get richer while the poor get poorer)
-learn to manifest desires step by step, bigger and bigger, larger and larger. This expands your scope of reality.

>If you manifested the ladder and know it’s real there’s no limits unless you impose them onto yourself
Tell that to the retard i responded to.
>>
>>38624276
So basically, just meditate a lot (hours every day) to get into a detached state of mind, and then lightly and intermittently think about/fantasize/manifest some things that you want and then immediately let go/return to meditation?
>>
>>38624276
>Manifest MORE things you already have and take advantage of it (The rich get richer while the poor get poorer)

Here's an old manifestation exercise . Go get $20 to $1000 dollars. Stick it in your wallet where you can see it everyday. Tell yourself you're rich, money is easy to get and that you always have access to money. the money you see daily is your proof.

Make sure you always have quarters and dimes in your pocket as well.

start making those money magnet affirmations before you go to sleep and after you wake up. Also make affirmation about you finding money, Strangers sending you money, companies sending you money etc.

make the affirmations rhyme like "everywhere i go, i find money on the floor"
you'll start finding change and money when you go out. Put the change and money you start finding in a jar at home where you can see it everyday.

You'll find out that money affirmations (vocal manifestation) will actually start working when you mix them with actual money you already have (your current reality).
You're trying to build 3 beliefs.
-I am Rich. I am Wealthy
-Money is easy to get. Money is everywhere. Money is unlimited
-Money comes to me magically. People/God Sends me money

those 3 beliefs are way different from the garbage jewtubers and redditors are trying to teach, like "how to manifest $70k with no job or work".

Manifesting a fucking ladder is easy because all of you retards have seen and climbed a fucking ladder before. Get it. You manifested something that's already a part of your reality.

You're lonely and want and SP? go fuck some escorts and date some sluts, then date some normal girls to make it part of your reality. You'll be able to manifest Sex, Dates and SP's easier. Move on up from whores to 10/10 girl of your dreams.

Use affirmations and Manifestation to boost your current reality rather than altering it.

Goddamn have any of you actually read any of these manifestation books?

hope that helps.
Good luck anons.
>>
File: 1717954158406439.png (261 KB, 720x405)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
>>38615604
I need some help I'm pretty new in practicing LOA by being aware and wanting it, I had before experience with LOA but it was all random in some cases it was good and in some really horrible for ex:
>I was in relationship
>jerking off watching degenerate porn
>raised in religious family so I was thinking God will punish
>next day damn bad stuff were happening in our relation

A few months ago I got into Monroe tapes+abstation+masturbation+vizualization as a little test
>been thinking of this ex gf who was in a relationship while practicing it
>2 weeks later she broke up with her bf after years
>she asks me out but she like 50/50
>felt bit anxious and confused so after few weeks she loses interest

Lately I tried LOA with with Monroe this time to attract this "dream girl" so I matched with a girl that looked 65% of what I've been thinking of as "dream girl" but nothing happened looks like she dumped her acc.

>direct to my results plus questions
My results seem pretty random happening 50/50, what do I need the most help with
>How can I maximize my LOA chances
>Can Monroe Tapes + LOA work together ex hemi sync then LOA
>Do I still need to practice the ladder test
>Can alchohol abuse, reckless sex plus masturbation n porn affect negatively my LOA chances
>My main goals are to meet this "dream girl" which sadly is of a different ethnicity that ain't even in my country and get way taller than I'm rn, what would be best scenarios to visualize or what else should I do to maximize.
>>
>Try to manifest being in a relationship
>Have dream about raping a woman
wtf?? Am I doomed to be a rapist now?
>>
>>38623702
>Then that means this can be applied to anything when you reach this point
Yes. In my infamous become a vampire manifest:

1. I witnessed vampires. (sensory)
2. Ergo, vampires are real. ("Knowing")
3. If they could do it, so could I (Faith)

Where this really becomes powerful is when you can meta your beliefs. You simply decide you believe something and the thing(s) you want to manifest suddenly do not seem impossible.

>I had this vision yesterday that wasn’t really to immersive but it was kinda like yours actually. My subconscious came up to me and pointed at a computer and was like “this has your beliefs, the things you’re holding onto and not letting go is because you’re emotionally attached to them. In due time you will get over them but you have to go now.”
That's interesting- now don't answer this here on this board, but ask yourself the question: did you write the script or did someone else script you?

And yes, sounds familiar- if you could leave it all behind you could probably leave immediately. Congrats, and I'm sorry. It can be weird to know some of the secrets and still be here.

>You actually got one of them on point
One of my favorite concepts is "We'll cross that bridge if it comes." So many of the things we worry about will never happen, and many of them don't cause permanent damage even if we do fuck it up somehow.

For me, living in fear isn't living. There are times I get burned for not being cautious enough, but it happens less and less now. I AM safe. I AM happy. All is well.
>>
>>38623795
>Well I did SATs and thinking from the end
Have you felt it set yet?

> She really is the one for me. And she feels the same about me
Nice :)

>It’s just the distance and finances that are our biggest hurdle
Money or relationships(or both) are common stumbling blocks for Anons. Try to figure out what you believe is in your way and whether you feel deserving of better things. Often just knowing it can let you know how to change your perspective to overcome it.
>>
>>38623955
>My question is, is it still possible for me to come back?
Of course- you did it before, you can do it again. Your only mistake was making it conditional. If you do it again, make sure you leave space in your life to do what you need to do. You don't need to grind to live well.
>>
what i do like is the "what if" technique, I'll be like :

what if my SP is here and we are having a sweet conversation and she said she likes me

then my mind be like :

-- but she is not here fool, and she doesn't like you

yeah yeah, but what if she is here and she is smiling at me with her beautiful eyes

my mind screams again

-- this will never happen, you are delusional

I continue

i hear you Mind, but what it will be like if i she holds my hand and says that she is glad i went through all of this to have her, i feel the butterflies already.

-- What?!!!

Mind, please be honest, what if she texted me and told me that she is happy when she is around me and think we would be great together.

--although it will never happen, but it would feel amazing

she is beautiful, isn't she?

-- yeah, she is an angel

oh Mind, you see that too! , great, so tell me what is the most thing you love about her?

-- i love how she is, i love how i feel about her, i love when she smiles, laugh, basically i just love seeing her doing anything. she moves something in me, like seeing a little puppy, you can't feel anything but love towards her.

how would you feel if she is standing in front of you telling you that she likes you and want to be with you?

-- but that will nev...

*Mind, please, we are over this point now, tell me, what you will feel if somehow what i just told you happened?

-- i will feel amazing, i will develop some wings and i will fly, i will be the best version of myself, i will love her everyday and work on our relationship till the day i die, i will be grateful for her every single day, she is my life, she is my soul mate.

and how do you feel right now?

-- LOVED

nice. i am happy for you
>>
>>38625589
i learned to negotiate with my mind in this way by Abraham hicks, the whole idea basically is that if you feel negative it's probably due to a stream of negative thoughts that you believe which gave you the momentum to go towards being negative, and just like you can't go suddenly from going backward to going forward when you are driving, you first have to reduce the momentum of the backward motion till the car stop then you start to go forward towards your desired destination, the same happen with your thoughts, if you feel negative you must first reduce the momentum of being negative by negotiating and doubting your bad thoughts till u neutralize them, then one by one you can build up the desired thoughts and feelings you want to have, either that or you will face ton of resistance trying to flip your emotional system from negative state to positive one.
>>
>>38625589
Yeah I find that sometimes directly asking myself 'what if' generates nice feelings. As someone who fantasizes a lot my mind often tends to wonder from thinking FROM to thinking OF.
>>
>>38625471
Interesting, I suppose I do waver on the finance and distance part quite a bit like: where would we live together? housing is so expensive, what would I do to support her best?
>>
File: 1697410591468314.png (144 KB, 593x294)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>
>>38624787
Doomed? Not really its just your mind fucking with you.
Manifesting a gf is not easy first you need an individual with name
>>
>>38615645
Fpbp
>>
Is there a difference in doing affirmations 1 hour straight and for example 3 times for 20 minutes a day? It's the same time frame but it's split.
>>
>>38625458
>You simply decide you believe something and the thing(s) you want to manifest suddenly do not seem impossible.
So that’s why I get it to work sometimes, I should prolly keep asking myself more question which I take your concept of “to know why is to be free” more serious now

>Congrats, and I'm sorry. It can be weird to know some of the secrets and still be here.
Oh well I will say it has made my worldview better even though it’s all a game, I think I’ve done anchored myself here since I find some things I value in this made up world. In the end I have some ambitions I want to create afterwards

Plus I find it very intriguing how we manifest all sorts of states all the time just by a mere perspective via beliefs. I’m not fully dedicated to belief just yet since it’s a new concept. Whether it be by things we’re dealing with, inner talks, personal beliefs and so forth that manifest in countless ways as a result of the inner world…fucking wild. I don’t this this overthinking trait of mine is a hardwired thing, it has to be a byproduct of a belief I’m not aware of yet

do you ever miss the chaos in your life? I’ve had moments myself where I indulge in till I realize it ain’t right and can’t be doing that. Damn I just realized my mind craves for chaos. Fuck, no fucking wonder I relapse and overthink…any tips?

>So many of the things we worry about will never happen
Here’s the thing, i think I just rather avoid problems all together and I think my way through solutions to achieve that safety. If I’m fucked I will try to think how I can get out of that shit

>For me, living in fear isn't living.
Any advice on doing that? Then you got me who can be cautious and very avoidant of trouble and quick to think my way through. I will need to convince myself it’s not all that bad, even my mom has been telling something very LoA that I didn’t get until now from you

I’ll follow up with what I want to ask tomorrow
>>
When I'm doing SATS do I have to visualize the same scene every night or it can be a different scene if the scene still implies you have what you're manifesting? For example when you're manifesting a SP, you visualize lying next to her in bed one night and then walking down the street with her and holding her hand the other night etc.
>>
>>38620387
Apologies for not replying sooner, had this feeling I had to reply back

>Excess of emotional attachment = Stubborn + overthinking + commitment.
EXACTLY my issue, then with my vision I had with the computer…it makes sense. My subconscious really did mean it by saying that there are some things I do “hold dearly to”

Damn…
>>
>>38626870
Whatever feels right to you, as long as you end up believing she’s yours
>>
>>38616729
I don't know, if you think "consicousness expansion" founded on experimental research done on hobos by someone who was most likely backed by the CIA or deeper, go ahead.
>>
>>38622258
Did you happen to take it to the vet?
>>
>>38619257
>I want to manifest sex with my aunt but i forget about it when i masturbate to that thought. and i struggle to manifest money
Peak /LoA/
>>
>>38626940
no my mom just said symptoms to the vet the vet in the hospital was very rude to me for some reason just hated me so i didnt wanna go there i just kept giving the medicine they gave me my mom was busy so i asked her if we can go but the opertunity didnt come
>>
>>38621467
>>38621556

I manifested this question. please share secret discord link with me, I would like to learn more about the LOA there.

I feel like this board is sadly not as good as it used to be anymore.
>>
>>38627224

I was in UL social discord years back, besides few quality discussions it wasn't really worth it, just members going around in circles
>>
>>38624787
Well, for dream interpretation it's important to understand how you felt in the dream. Not what you feel observing what you did in the dream as you are awake, but in the moment of the dream. Did you enjoy it, were you disgusted by it, did it feel like an obligation, or were you willfully doing it? What aspect of the girl stood out to you, did you feel possessive over her, or did you feel powerless? Your mind is ultimately telling you something, it could be that you do not see yourself as deserving of someone like that and thus must force them into a relationship with you - or a multitude of other things depending on how the dream felt to you.
>>
>>38622569
I usually do this when I'm not in the mood for something, plans get cancelled. or also reverse when I'm in the mood for something, plans get formed.

Having a strong desire or denial towards something is usually enough.
>>
>>38627240
Ahhh but isn’t that what we are all doing?
Vanity, vanity, everything’s vanity!
>>
I don't know why I feel so drawn to UL schizo cult.
>>
It seems like a lot of attention is focused on tangibles, but has anyone manifested a higher IQ?
>>
>>38626863
>I’m not fully dedicated to belief just yet since it’s a new concept.
>fucking wild
It is- I know it, I've lived it, and I still sometimes think in terms of a "static" science based world as I was taught. I loved the illusion of something so stable, so elegant, so predictable. I even learned to calculate probabilities to determine how events would play out in advance.

To accept that it's all you and it's all your beliefs? As you said, "wild." Amazing. "Unbelievable." But it is so.

>do you ever miss the chaos in your life?
Lol, I must, because my law of attraction friend I am trying to help brings it into my life by the garbage truck full. I will say that the dead quiet is -weird-...but not in a bad way. Like, something I thought was never possible staring right at me.

>Damn I just realized my mind craves for chaos. Fuck, no fucking wonder I relapse and overthink…any tips?
It's just an addiction you develop when you are in it too long.

"These walls are funny. First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, you get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.”

Red - The Shawshank Redemption

It helps if you can put your finger on what hole you are trying to fill with an addiction.

>i think I just rather avoid problems all together and I think my way through solutions to achieve that safety. If I’m fucked I will try to think how I can get out of that shit
This is a good strategy. Do not do it to the point that you don't do anything. Be smart, be cautious, but believe you can do the things you wish to and do them

>Any advice on doing that?
Let that shit go, man! :)

Fear can be a great tool to keep yourself alert and wary. Let it inform you, not control you.
>>
>>38629039
High IQ people wouldn't do this so it breaks causality
>>
>>38626870
The concept you are going for is what matters. If you know what you want, the imagining is just a focus. Play with it, have fun with it, believe it, become it.
>>
>>38629439
>The Shawshank Redemption
30 yo movie the guy is quoting life advice from
Fag is literally 50 yo boomer. He doesn't have the life you want. Take advice from people that actually achieve what you want.

Pic rel this is the current truck on the road when this guy was getting life advice from movies.
>>
I was healed of something which required surgery, by Mark 11:23-24.

All you do is believe that you've already received.
>>
>>38629856
this, just like someone had said earlier here it is laughable just how subjective and unsolid this reality is. we have already made it.
>>
File: 1708017648658.jpg (48 KB, 720x831)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
If I need to manifest courage for something, do I visualize the act of doing it? I don't really mind the outcome, just getting it over with.
>>
>really enjoy making music
>can't find the drive to start
How do I manifest my way out of this rut?
>>
>>38629039
Not IQ specifically, but I have done multiple mental improvements. I highly recommend it, but keep in mind the "smarter" and more capable you get the more alienated you feel around "normal" people. That aspect doesn't bother me as much as it used to because I value people for who they are now, not what they are capable of.
>>
>>38630065
which technique was effective?
>>
>>38629711
Do you make any effort to make sense here?

>50 yo boomer
The youngest boomers turn 60 this year. With math skills like that, if you don't work at Boeing, you should.

Also, Shawshank is a classic, and LOA related. Andy rejects the reality he is being forced to deal with and lives in his imagination until he is able to let go of his guilt and reach his Barbados- San Juan Tineo.

You accomplish nothing here. I'm going to enjoy a burger.
>>
>>38629899
>If I need to manifest courage
See yourself doing what you need to do with confidence and facing your fear down. You have that courage within you, you simply need to allow it to come out.
>>
>>38630084
Any technique. I've done it SATSing, I've done I AMs, other types of affirmations, meditation, daydreaming...the technique doesn't matter as long as you enjoy doing it and you are able to focus, relax and believe.

“You are already that which you want to be, and your refusal to believe it is the only reason you do not see it.”

Neville Goddard
>>
>>38630158
Thanks!
>>
>>38630048
>How do I manifest my way out of this rut?
Have you tried hermetic ritual work?
>>
>>38630234
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOTyUfOHgas
>hermetic ritual work
How do I do this?
>>
>>38630304
https://www.youtube.com/@mindandmagick is a good source of practical information.
>>
>>38630142
Ok boomer
>>
I REFUSE to believe in astrology. The idea that we are adherent to inescapable archetypes based on constellations is not disturbing. It is flat out pathetic. And it seems more and more that when I peer into this community it is all desperate attempts to explain away behavior through several iterations of loopholes for deniability sake.
>>
No more old age.
Men turn into Elves. El-ves
People of El. People of God.
>>
>>38630502
Based
Take the elf pill
>>
>>38630511
My mom and I were outside and she asked what part of the body grew forever.

Jokingly I said "Ears" because of Elves. And she searched it up, it was true.
>>
File: ohno.gif (587 KB, 360x202)
587 KB
587 KB GIF
>>38619257
>Aunt fucker
>Cousin fucker
The state of /loa/
>>
>>38630560
I'm trying to resurrect my dead gf but lilanon won't share a practical step by step guide on how to be a necromancer. Useless general
>>
>>38630607
Use Mark 11:23-24.
Believe.
>>
>>38630499
>I REFUSE to believe in astrology.
no one asked you to and your belief isn't required, it's science if you're able to suss out the occult
>>
>>38630607
Necromancy is dangerous and pretty useless unless you're trying to become a lich, in which case it's basically harry potter shit.
>>
>>38630607
Move on man. Trying to drag someone back into the physical world who has been freed from this bullshit is downright evil.
>>
realize the blockers you have in your subconscious.

"This would be happening every day! Am I really the only one who thought this!?"

"But what about the news? The news would report on it!? I'd change the whole world if this became true!"

That's right, let the news scream about it.
Let the whole world change.
Shatter the status quo if you have to.

By Faith. Mark 11:23-24.
>>
LOCAL MAN'S GIRLFRIEND RISES FROM THE DEAD AND KNOCKS ON HIS DOOR!!!

By Faith shatter the status quo. I don't care , I want to see miracles.

God does miracles. No doubters will limit my faith.
>>
>>38630850
>anon tries to manifest his dead gf
>ends up dying himself and meets her in Hell
>>
>>38630850
>>38630957
>>38631178
Not loa. That said though, resurrecting someone is possible but difficult in practice. I guess you would have to have an enormous amount of faith and you'd also keep getting bombarded by partial returns like meeting someone like her.
>>
>>38631216
Another one is that weird shit has to happen for reality to structure that, if their soul fucked off into death it didn't want to be near you enough in the first place and it will result in extreme resentment to bring them back.
>>
>>38615604
Can I manifest a bigger dick?
>>
>>38631481
>> Can I manifest ___?
>>
>>38631619
>Creation is finished
But my dick is stil 6 inches. How dp I make it bigger?
>>
>>38631662
>how
Have you even read the op to begin with?
>>
>>38631662
statistically speaking thats fine. dont need a bbc
>>
>>38631701
Yes and no, manifesting ladders is gay. I want to manifest something more interesting.
>>
>>38631799
So what’s holding you back from manifesting a bigger dick?
>>
File: 1660787182651967.png (845 KB, 670x835)
845 KB
845 KB PNG
>4 years
>still wageslaving
>read every book on the law of assumption
>too retarded to meditate for 5 minutes and actually fix it all
Must be me.
>>
>>38631919
I don't know, it just doesn't work. The ladder experiment is stupid because there are ladders at work. It's statically probably that I'll eventually climb a ladder.

I need something that can't be explained by coincidence for me to believe this bullshit.can actually work.
>>
>>38632404
How about you manifest something unusual, the ladder technique worked three times now for me and I doubted all of them

Plus don’t say it doesn’t work, you’ll create a problem that shouldn’t be there first
>>
>>38629439
>I even learned to calculate probabilities to determine how events would play out in advance.
Tell me more

>But it is so.
I was very hesitant on taking responsibility because it seemed “mucho responsibilities” but I’m coming to a new conclusion with that in mind

>Like, something I thought was never possible staring right at me
I think I’m almost there but I still get annoyed I meta when I remember some things I’m holding onto. This attachment can manifest itself in the present moment with other things, essentially I put too much emphasis on things most times

>It's just an addiction you develop when you are in it too long.
True and I can confirm to you that yes I do game too much in my mind and not setting a desire but I spend way too much time being indecisive which I do feel bad that I keep myself on hold and my subconscious waiting

>It helps if you can put your finger on what hole you are trying to fill with an addiction.
My mind needs to be slowed down and a task to do that’ll keep me occupied. So really I’m entering the “Mind Management Arc” now. I see on a practical level my minds all over the place and these soon to be former traits really hold me back from focusing

>Let that shit go, man! :)
I’m still convinced you know something I don’t when I end up doing it. It really does kill the experience and my fucking emotions are stuck there

Aight I’ll follow up with my questions for reals when you reply to this
>>
>>38632559
Samefagging
>>
>>38632559
>Tell me more
Back when I was in high school/college I was playing RPGs and tabletops. I was also learning how to code and doing things like hex editing my games. I saw how they were doing random probabilities for item drops and how stat blocks worked and I realized probabilities could be used backwards to predict 3d things. The more information I could gather/analyze on a possible event the easier it was for me to correctly predict how likely it was to happen. Once I got proficient at that I looked at it in the form of chain of events and with some psych reading I was doing I realized I could predict people's actions based on their mindsets and automatic reactions. It's all a string of dominoes and it's all predictable. Cause -> effect becomes next cause/effect.

>I was very hesitant on taking responsibility because it seemed “mucho responsibilities”
It is, and that's why most people abdicate their power to outside forces. Much easier when they are not in charge. Allows for someone to blame or something to complain about when it's not you running the world.

>My mind needs to be slowed down and a task to do that’ll keep me occupied
So manifest all the time. Do affirmations or visualizations of your Barbados while you do other things.

>I’m still convinced you know something I don’t when I end up doing it
I don't tutor much on letting go, simple because you WILL. You CANNOT hold on forever, no matter how stubborn you are...but you and I may be in a competition as to who is the most stubborn. :)

Stare it in the face. *Know* your fear. Is it a legitimate fear? Will letting go be the end of the world?

Why not let the world end?
>>
>>38632593
>Samefagging
You must be new here
>>
>>38631481
Buddy you just gave me an idea
>>
i don't need to bring anyone from the dead because my beloved divine wife is already immortal, she does not die (and most certainly wont without my permission).
>>
she just wont message me bros..... :(
>>
>>38630178
How did you ever manage to blindly believe in yourself.I’ve known about Neville’s teaching for more than two years now and yet I’ve never gotten anything meaningful from them, but a part of me still believes in it.
>>
>>38634011
I don't know what you're talking about, she already messaged you
>>
File: 20200107_123738.jpg (129 KB, 556x543)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
another free unexpected burger
Bros this happens more and more often.
I think I need to manifest some antiburger aura or I'll get fat lol. And burgers even that tasty! So this debunks positive feelings theory. I wanted to manifest burgers out of spite due to burgerbot pasting pasta on /loa/ threads. I don't even like burgers that much, I prefer wraps or burritos.
I also got many cans of coke for free, pasta, toys(balls, stuffed animals, marbles). One day one man in my sorroundings pissed me off so I kinda cursed him lol
>if you are such a lazy cunt better be sick for real at least you'll get an excuse to be so useless
next day he didn't come to work for almost whole day and when he showed up he said that he vomited at least three times or so last puke being pure water.
I also killed a pigeon once also with cursing.
A painted a wall outside and the bird shitted on fresh paint. So I cursed the bird
>let the bird that shitted on my wall be dead, a fucking fresh paint I mean come on
the next day I found a dead pigeon at my door.
good luck out there bros.(I said it so it will happen, believe it)
>>
Can someone who mastered UL, explain in their own words how did they prove one thing, and why they can get their return instantly? I pretty much get it, just want to contemplate some more
>>
I think that LoA has made me feel that most people are inherently "evil". I use it in quotations as I don't mean vile and wicked, but just that most desire themselves in a position above others.

I hate the idea of working, to actually need to work to just get by is garbage to me. My future is one of which I am burdenless and free, whilst also being able to afford whatever I want. But I realize that I require a world of people to be happy, because they make stuff. Not just boring consumerist stuff, but everything from homes to technology. I think about everything in the world I like and realize pretty much all of it was made by others and that there's no way I could truly manually do it all myself and that's fine.

So in the world I actualize I am imagine myself all rich and a whole society of others that work. I'm imagining other people doing things that I myself despise and don't want to do. Don't you think that kind of makes you evil? Willing a less enjoyable life onto others? I mean I don't care in the end but I just find it interesting. I try to imagine a world where I can still get all the stuff I want but also everyone that is a part of its construction is 100% happy, but it doesn't make sense in my head. Every single worker in every part of the chain truly happy as I am being carefree without working? Or I try to think of something like a whole world of robots or something that take care of everyone automatously. Its so different form reality its hard to imagine. I just can't imagine a world like this one that somehow has everyone truly happy, there just HAS to be someone that's doing the work for you. Even in a world of everyone doing just a bit to help everyone out, you'd still prefer it if you didn't have to do that bit at all and still get all the benefits.

In the end I think the only ways out are to just ignore it and not care or to delude yourself into thinking they are all really are happy being the little wage slaves they are.
>>
>>38634060
>How did you ever manage to blindly believe in yourself.
Nta. I see it as a religious believe - me becoming aware that I am part of a consciousness and now that I am aware I can control the world. Its like neo realising the matrix and changing it with his pure will power.
Awareness makes you God/like God.
One cannot force beleif, for me it occurred after great meditation and reflection. In the end, I always get what I want.
>>
>>38635152
>how
Higher order cognition, it's all just in the text. As for instant return, you just need to know. To put it into more words is not going to do you or me any favours, in fact the fewer words, the simpler the explanation, the easier it will be. If you are in possession of a billion dollars right now there isn't anything to explain about it, you just have it. If you don't have it you just don't know it yet, it's that simple, if you knew you had it, you'd have it. What is stopping you from knowing it? Do HOC and find out.
>>
I'm gonna make huge money these days.
>>
>>38634060
>How did you ever manage to blindly believe in yourself.I’ve known about Neville’s teaching for more than two years now
There is a quote from Neville that confidence in yourself is faith in God. I've always had good confidence in myself, if I can't do it now I will be able to at some point in the future. I think a lot of Anons here struggle with the idea of believing in themselves. Anyone who can do that has a solid foundation to build off of- if you can believe you can do. If you can do you can become.
>>
File: 1722443814388450.png (419 KB, 700x700)
419 KB
419 KB PNG
>>38635152
Anon you're Asking for some high level shit that needs to asked in the discord. Universal line is a reversal of understanding reality. That's it.

In witnessing reality there is a split between the observer (you) and an object (let's say a soda pop). When you see a can of soda it exists outside of you. In reality You can pick it up, open it and drink it.

What's actually happening is the observer (you) are experiencing seeing, opening and drinking the soda pop through your mind and 5 senses. It's all being processed by your brain and body.

There exists a connection between you and the soda pop through time and space outside of your brain an body. You could call it a universal line or a tether.

Knowing this concept is to understand that you're all one. Everything is happening through you. Nothing exists outside of you. what you experience through your brain and body is you're personal reality perfect and complete.
This makes you the All one.
You're the boss
You're God
You're the operant power

You are your mind, body and 5 senses that has a universal line connecting everything to you. This gives you the 12 attributes that make up your universe.

This concept reverses your view of reality. So you can manifest stuff by imagining it and a universal line will be created and Bring the object into your reality.

Hope that helps
Good luck anon.
>>
How do I get infinite bitches with LOA?
>>
>>38636614
There's a problem Where paolucci tells people to manifest $10,000 and they can't do it. Polucci has a system where you go into a state and make a command to get a return (Pic).

Retards go into a failure spiral and either actually figure it all out and start manifesting shit or they give up and quit. Fail or succeeding isn't the problem of universal line or paolucci because he's external to the noob manifesters.

The failures are seeking outside of themselves and they continue to fail.

The people that succeed with universal line are guys that go "wait a minute, why am I trying to figure this out? I'm the all one." they then use the 12 attributes to figure out being the All ONE.

They start manifesting stuff and move on with their lives.

To answer the original question
>how did they prove one thing, and why they can get their return instantly?
They prove being the all one by the attributes of ALL KNOWING and ALL DOING.
I'm other words by thinking something up and Making it happen.

Hope that helps
Good luck anon.
>>
What to do with LoA?
What effects to seek?
>>
>>38632462
There is a building down the street from me, in downtown area of my city that has been vacant for years. Maybe I can manifest a business in that vacant building. Maybe a specific business that's a bit unique, like a an Escape room.
>>
I have a successful YouTube channel that I have grown through great effort. The videos perform well because I think very carefully about viewer attention, how to maintain it, and how not to disturb it. I make them as watchable and hypnotic as I possibly can.

I've achieved all this without consciously applying the law of attraction. What could I be doing in that regard to enhance my success?
>>
>>38636984
Just be real nigga
>>
What are some things that cannot be changed by LoA? I imagine some aspects of creation are fixed, such as aging and death.
I suppose that if God is real, you could say that it's because his will overrides yours, but 1) is he and 2) what else do greater wills apparently keep fixed?
>>
>>38637424
>>can I manifest ________?
>>
>>38637433
Then name one person who manifested fucking immortality
Obviously some things one man's will alone is too small to influence
>>
>>38636731
Have you manifested anything big with UL? I tried doing it once but even with the reassuring it felt like coping. Why wouldn't you see your desire the second you go into the one state?
>>
Manifested a job
My surgery

Now i wanna manifest a chubby girl to do anal with me :)
>>
>>38637434
Jesus Christ, Buddha, Enoch, Romulus, etc
>>
>>38637473
Buddha's a bad example because he did in fact die. In fact his death/passage into nirvana is a Buddhist holiday - Parinivana day. We just assume he hasn't reincarnated.
Romulus was likely assassinated by the Senate.
Jesus died, but anyone here probably believes in the resurrection but also that he would probably count as a greater will.
Enoch's a matter of how you interpret "taken up by God," but in any case he's no longer on Earth.
>>
>>38637434
>Doesn't believe in immortality
>"Why are there no immortal people?"
>>
>>38637565
>immortality exists!
>names mostly people who died and stayed dead and a living god
>>
>>38635652
>abundance is only possible through oppressing other human beings
limiting belief
>>
File: 1722459026495648.png (113 KB, 309x349)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>38637466
I've done a mix of manifestion techniques and have built a comfy life for myself. Universal line is essentially hindu Buddhist non dualism. That's where the concepts come from.

You have to figure out what works best for you and stick with it. For me it's affirmations, prayers and other 2nd causes like sigils, candle magic etc. They're fun to do and fun is a primary value in my life.

If your having troubles manifesting I suggest you make a vision board that has the house you want to live in, the types of friends and family you want around you and a job/business that makes you a large amount of money. Then tell your unconscious mind to start building that reality for you. It's a lot easier than UL or Neville stuff.

Practicing UL is really for people that are into hindu Buddhist philosophy.

>Why wouldn't you see your desire the second you go into the one state?
That's a good question. The answer is that you're not a yogi that can pluck diamonds out of the ether. That's why UL has a command and return section. You go into state make the command and the object will manifest. Having it instantaneously pop up for you right when you make the command isn't part of UL. That's why he has the attributes

Sufficient supply
All possibilities complete
Doing nothing to accomplish everything

If you make a command and then think "where is it?", "why isn't it here yet" then you're breaking those attributes, putting doubt into your reality and acknowledging you're not ALL ONE.

It's like SATS, it works when you let go knowing that IT IS DONE and have a Feeling of Gratitude and Thanks that you have it.

In UL you go into state, make command, know its done and let it happen for you no matter the situation and with no work needed on your part.

Head on over to their discord anon. This isn't the place to discuss UL. This is a Neville thread.

Hope that helps
Good luck anon.
>>
lads
i never got laid
i think its time.
>>
>>38638421
You're going to kill yourself?
>>
Does anyone know any good books on self hypnosis from a manifestation angle? Like using self hypnosis to convince your subconscious of things you'd like to manifest?
>>
>>38632895
>Cause -> effect becomes next cause/effect.
That’s actually cool, I’m guessing you use this on the anons here lol?

>Allows for someone to blame or something to complain about when it's not you running the world.
Ngl I did indulge in doing that, then now that some concepts make sense there’s no point doing that (though it is still easy to do it the old way)

>but you and I may be in a competition as to who is the most stubborn. :)
Lmao, did you ever think you would meet someone that would be a contender to your stubbornness?

I have been observing myself and yeah, it really feels like my ego would die the moment I do. Then again Neville said letting go of old conceptions spells death for limitations rather than me. This blanket is way too weird to hold onto but as my wife said “you hold onto them dearly”

Though I’m no longer asking myself “how to let go” since I did do it unconsciously recently a few times which have benefited me until I of course resorted back to thinking my way through things it goes to show I can but when I’m not aware. Now the question is, how can I consciously do it at ease?

>Why not let the world end?
I think this is what I’m concerned with if I were to surrender completely, I’m on the same boat as Narrator, living life the old way despite wanting to be a new person. It really seems killer but I saw a connection from your “boop” story that in the end you just surrendered and stopped trying to make it work.

I think this resistance of letting go manifests itself as a bigger problem in a lot of areas besides for my desires, such as mentally grasping, emotional expression, stubbornness and more. people can see then notifying your issues inside

I’m fully convinced I set a manifest to occur and this might be one of the incidents on my bridge because as I said, the big manifest I’m after is way smaller in comparison to this one I have set in 2022 without really knowing I did until now
>>
>>38618059
How do i manifest superpowers and paranorm thingy?
>>
>>38637574
>and a living god
This is where you fail. YOU are a "living god" too. If you believe a living god can live forever, why can't you?
>>
>>38638876
Focus on it. Believe in it. It will start to happening for you.

If it's something outside of yourself, (Paranormal monsters, Aliens, etc) that you want to experience, take proper precautions so you are safe before you stick your hand into the fire.
>>
>>38638858
>That’s actually cool, I’m guessing you use this on the anons here lol?
I can, but I've gotten lazy. I just believe everything will work out well and it does.

>Lmao, did you ever think you would meet someone that would be a contender to your stubbornness?
Lol, my entire family is terribly stubborn. When it's used positively they can do accomplish anything. They hold lifelong grudges though, they can tell you what you did wrong 30 years ago and how you never made it up to them and everyone else.

Something about throwing rocks in glass houses...but they drag each other through the broken glass :D

>Though I’m no longer asking myself “how to let go” since I did do it unconsciously recently a few times
Nice

>resorted back to
Well, damn :)

>I’m fully convinced I set a manifest to occur and this might be one of the incidents on my bridge
It could very well be. I have had bridges that included other manifesting as the steps needed. Ideally you do a one and done, but who argues with success?
>>
File: IMG_3541.jpg (101 KB, 658x516)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
SATS session couple night ago about pink tennis balls.
Two pink tennis balls on my desk at work this morning
Pic related
>>
I started out as an SP fag and got with her 2 years ago after about 6 months of trying LOA techniques.

We're doing great still but it feels like my other desires are super distant and I'm not sure what I did differently for the SP situation to work out that I'm not doing now.

I did SATs every night, and used affirmations and granted even then SP did feel distant too, am I fine and just overthinking?
>>
>>38639953
>am I fine and just overthinking?
Most likely. I was in the same boat until i decided to just think about those big desires less. I had to force myself but it worked in the end
>>
>>38640035
alright will push on thank you!
>>
>>38634072
but she hasnt, if I kill myself maybe i’ll wake up in a reality where has messaged me
>>
I have trouble intentionally manifesting even mundane shit I don't care about. Years later, i still never climbed a ladder or found a pink tennis ball. I think it's because I'm naturally neurotic and can't truly "let go" intentionally, even if it's something I dont truly care about. Any advice? Is there a way to "brute force" the letting go part ?
>>
>>38615604
if LOA works, everyone here must be millionaires then?
>>
>>38639154
yeah thats where he failed because jesus was a guy who died and stayed dead too
>>
>>38641026
correct
>>
You don't have to be afraid of soul contracts. Contracts can be cancelled, renegotiated, or disputed.
>>
>>38637971
Thank you Good luck anon.
Would you share the discord with us? The one on their subreddit doesn't have a discussion section.
>>
>>38641234
+ they're not real
>>
>>38621563
One is accessible through reddit. Quite easily at that. Idk which one it is but it seems to be run by the Paolucci guy himself.
>>38621993
>>38622003
Why would anybody do anything for anybody else?
>>
>>38622282
No. You have to do it yourself.
>>
>>38623398
Does "deciding" for a change sometimes take time to manifest? My understanding is that sometimes attachment needs time resolve itself.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VrhHV1bSFM
>>
How do I fix this? I get into states where manifesting comes easily and I feel a distinct sense of peace about everything I do... and then I almost turn into this automaton and completely forget all the years of the Bible, Neville, UL, Buddhism, etc that I've studied. And eventually I end up at a point in life that sucks dick and suddenly another figure appears to remind me of everything I previously learned, this time a nigger in a wifebeater with sunglasses on youtube.
>>
>>38642775
>all the years of the Bible, Neville, UL, Buddhism, etc that I've studied
sometimes i think we are all just playing a game with ourselves
>>
>>38639250
what kind of precaution should i take?
>>
>>38641004
Manifestation, sigil magic, chaos magic, sacrificial magic, they all work on the same core principle of belief.
You cannot "brute force" belief. You cannot fake belief.
Have you ever experienced knowing something yet believing otherwise?
Have you ever experienced telling yourself something to be true, pep talking yourself into it, rather than simply knowing it?
Belief doesn't come from the head, from conscious action, not does it come from the heart, from wishful desire. It comes from the gut.
You can't force it any more than you can force yourself to not feel something, or to think "I will not think about X". It's self defeating. It takes a lot of cultivation and I can't even describe how I achieve it when I do.
The true secret to sacrifices isn't that "the sacrifice works because you believe it works". It's that you make the sacrifice, to demonstrate and evidence your utter commitment to what you already believe in your gut and your soul. The sacrifice doesnt manifest anything by itself, it is the good faith gesture of commitment to the cause. Which is why the only true requirement of a sacrifice is that whatever you sacrifice means something important to you, truly, on a sincere level.
We lie to ourselves often and can fool our minds, but you can't fool your own soul.
>>
>>38643012
Guys the core is belief, trust me, (it's definitely not will). But if you don't have belief you should quit. Immediately.

Definitely don't do the ladder test to try it for yourself and see if this thing you don't fully believe is real or not. You either believe already and don't need to or you don't and it won't work.

Glowie posts always shill belief

Kek belieflets
>>
>>38643070
The two go hand in hand.
Will alone achieves nothing without core belief.
Belief alone is demonstrated as unbelieving without the will to work belief.
I was answering a post about how to brute force it, and answered with truth.
The ladder test shortcuts belief as well as will, because it's a low consequence low stakes manifestation that is easy to induce belief in as well as will to being.
But will is nothing without belief, just as belief is exposed false without will.
>>
Belief does nothing.
SATS is the only way.
>>
>>38641004
>I have trouble intentionally manifesting even mundane shit I don't care about. Years later, i still never climbed a ladder or found a pink tennis ball. I think it's because I'm naturally neurotic and can't truly "let go" intentionally
You would have let go by now of at least some of it. Are you sure you were able to set your manifests? If you can't reach threshold it's just a fantasy.
>>
>>38643140
LilAnon is this true? Do you only do SATS?
>>
>>38643070
>>38643140
I'll trust the Word of God over your posts.

Mark 11:23-24
>>
>>38643140
SATS is a secondary reason, it is simply the state when you begin to see within your imagination just like you see with your own eyes. faith is confidence and confidence does not question, it knows.
>>
>>38643140
Based truth
>>
>>38643225
He's joking.
>>
>>38643352
>faith is confidence and confidence does not question, it knows
Then why does the ladder experiment work for people who don't "know" it?
>>
>>38643512
don't know, don't care, not my problem.
>>
>>38643512
They can't answer because it flat out obliterates their incomplete ineffective system; approved for normie distribution.
>>
>>38643140
my first ever manifestation happened without any vivid imagining/sats stuff
>>
>>38643163
What does this mean, to "set your manifests"?
>>
>>38643512
>Then why does the ladder experiment work for people who don't "know" it?
>>38643095
>The ladder test shortcuts belief as well as will, because it's a low consequence low stakes manifestation that is easy to induce belief in as well as will to being.

It's very easy to subconsciously induce belief that you'll climb a ladder, BECAUSE it is a commonplace thing. The experiment is will to induce belief. You need both. This is why people often fail at bigger manifestations- they can will it all they want but can't give themselves over to TRUE belief.
And most people who 'believe' something don't, they just cross their fingers and hope/try to fool themselves, and don't enact will (or sacrifice) as proof of belief. So all their belief is meaningless as they've exerted no will to make that belief reality.
>>
>>38643725
Vague subjective concept incumming
>>
I've manifested bigger dick, literally my own, no homo
>>
>>38639662
yet some still don't believe.
>blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
>>
>>38620815
what commands did you use for getting smarter? and how did you measure the results? you said your skill at biokinesis is improving, can you lay out a rough timeframe of different results you have gotten with this?
>>
>>38644595
Tbh idk if i believe anything but a psychologist administered IQ test
>>
>>38620815
>Use your thoughts to affect your body.
Aight so how do I become a girl with a massive cock
>>
>>38645092
You can't.
All manifestation is from God.
>>
>>38639315
>I just believe everything will work out well and it does.
“Efficiency is just clever laziness”

>Something about throwing rocks in glass houses...but they drag each other through the broken glass :D
My family is like that too, always fighting each other, holding onto things from the past against each other whenever they could use it. Be jealous and all, now seeing this in a LoA way it’s quite a show to witness

Then again they’re giving me a reason why I should forget about family affairs and just do my own thing

>Well, damn :)
My thoughts lol, but I found out I manifested a task to be done today by someone else despite visualizing myself doing it in first person over a few days and forgot about it all together. So there’s something I do that make things work, but it has to do with letting go

I can’t put my finger on what it is exactly but this proves I can let go unconsciously, something is odd about this pattern I’m seeing but it could very well be the thing I’m missing to know what to do. oh and I like how The Gateway Experience calls manifestation “patterning” which I would say it fits how I view manifestation as a pattern of things

>Ideally you do a one and done, but who argues with success?
Yeah, I think it would be best to have a variety of ways of success. Plus I think when I get my own ending eventually with my life it might be satisfying

Can you elaborate more on why people could be claiming such a thing of “100 percent faith” but then they end up finding mechanisms that help them maintain them? Like that former nun you met

How would you explain persistent belief with detachment?
>>
>>38645206
Then why does that anon get a bigger dick
>>
I want to manifest my old therapist reaching out to me and developing a friendship with her outside of therapy.

I theoretically understand that creation is finished, and that there is a universe or timeline, whatever you like to call it, where this has already happened.

The resistance I feel though is about the ethical side of it. Ethically, and by law, she cannot reach out to me when I’m no longer her client.

And I also theoretically understand that I AM, and that that resistance is simply created by me, but I’m having a hard time reconciling the two.

Does anyone have any advice or suggestions?

She had mentioned a few times how she wished we could have done stuff outside of the therapy room, so there’s hope there but I am conflicted.
>>
>>38645350
Hey yeah I want a bigger dick too. 2" more in length and girth. Someone hook me up. Will it just grow or how will it happen?
>>
>>38620815
>use your thoughts to affect your body
It's nice to see someone else has figured out how to do this. The world is a mirror of you. So to affect the world affect yourself.

When you want to manifest send the thought to your heart or brain and hold it there. Eventually Your body will react on its own, by either breathing, a good feeling or tension being created or released throughout the body

Some manifestations/thoughts will feel like they do nothing at the start. That's because of blockages within your body. Persistence is key.

This part might not make sense. But if you have gotten to the point where you can control the strength of your thoughts. With manifestations that you struggle with try to send a light thought to your heart and brain and hold it there, it will be much easier than using full strength. I've notice that going full strength will create a lot more tension in my body, and I would have a lot more reactionary thoughts.
>>
>>38646005
The best example I got is was when I wanted my gf to send a sexy picture in a certain pose. I imagined the pose and held it in my brain and I could feel my heart beat like crazy. I held this feeling for maybe 10-15 seconds idk. Then I got a snap from my gf instantly. shit was cash.
>>
>>38643725
"Setting" your manifest is when something you think is accepted into the deeper part of your mind to be manifested. You can usually feel the change when you do, especially if you had high resistance to the idea.

The resistance is a safety mechanism, otherwise you manifest all of your stray thoughts. And yes, it really is that easy if your resistance to an idea is low.
>>
>>38642554
>Does "deciding" for a change sometimes take time to manifest?
It will follow your expectation. It can be instant or it may have a bridge of incidents.

>My understanding is that sometimes attachment needs time resolve itself.
Attachment is based on your mental state. For some things you will be able to release easily, other items will be considered core/critical components of yourself, regardless of whether they are or not.

You have to be really careful here for that reason. When you let go of things you're unlikely to go back to them in exactly the same way.
>>
>>38642947
Manifest protection or powers if you are trying to have dangerous experiences. Don't go all "mere mortal" into the dark.
>>
>>38637971
Why were anons acting like UL was a super special method that could let you do shit like casting fireballs instant then?
>>
>>38620815
looks the same to me
>>
>>38646123
Oh I see. Thank you. I just repeat shit over and over again. I affirmed 'redhead women with massive tits are obsessed with sleeping with me' before I go to sleep, when I wake up, and whenever I'm doing something like making tea, not giving a fuck that the 3D doesn't match up because it doesn't really matter, and then suddenly one chick I match with on Hinge a few days ago is a short redhead with huge knockers.

She's into weird shit and doesn't seem to want kids but idgaf, I'll just affirm that away until she does.
>>
>>38646181
>super special method
This is the problem. Anons with no or a shaky grasp of the law think there is some super special technique or philosophy that gets you instant results.

The truth is that you are the only thing in your way. The Anons focusing on the 3d and the outside are chasing mirages.
>>
>>38645206
You can.
No manifestation comes from your pretend outside god.
>>38643300
That’s not what that bible quote means, you are not a Christian and you can’t even read.
>>
Damn, some of you guys are repeating and arguing about the same things over 5 years ago.
>>
Are you willing in to put in the work? If not, you don't believe
>>
>>38617982
>>38619257
>>38617982
It's symbolic of humans becoming self-conscious ie developing ego. It's about the next step in evolution. Image the world in perfect balance abiding God's will subconsciously then humans develop ego to know good and evil.
>>
>>38647149
Of course, why would anything change?
If it’s not solved and accepted by all people will always argue. Why is this a surprise to you?
>>
>>38647181
Work is not belief.
>>
Let go of the old story?
Let go of your desire?
Which one is it, damn it!
Persist in what?
>>
>>38647811
>persist in what
in manifesting
>>
>>38639953
Could you elaborate on how you did this? I've gotten close to it happening a few times but have had issues with the final push of officially getting together.
>>
>>38646147
>You have to be really careful here for that reason. When you let go of things you're unlikely to go back to them in exactly the same way.

I need to shed it all (or just about). Do you know anything about permanently projecting to the past?
>>
>>38647388
But there is always some work involved. You don't get anything for free. Just like poor people are not poor because of lack of funds. They are poor because they have greater amount of obligation. A poor man without a home and a computer has a harder time setting up a business to earn money than a man with a home and a computer. When something manifests it comes from a logical way. Don't expect miracles.
>>
>>38649599
>Don't expect miracles.
What's the point then? You're a paid shill, aren't you?
>>
you don't need to put in the work in the physical realm, you only need to do it in your imagination. want to paint but don't have any paint? then start painting in your own mind. the idea is to become what you actually want to be and start living it right away instead of just waiting for a chance to come and save you. every thought is a chance.
>>
>>38649616
It's a double meaning. But yeah, you need to let go so don't expect anything and just forget about it, focus on something else. It'll manifest when you most likely least expect it. Honestly, I'd just get to the next level and buy some candles, paper and a pen. That way you can start doing spells.
>>
>>38649691
>I'd just get to the next level and buy some candles, paper and a pen.
Huh?
>>
Fuck the police
>>
>>38649695
Candle/sigil magick.
>>
>>38647811
The two go hand in hand, actually.
You let go of the old story > You immerse yourself in the new story, in which you have what you currently desire > You can not desire what you already have > You no longer desire it.
You persist in living in the new state/story, or, in more practical terms, you persist in the thoughts and thinking patterns the person you want to be would have.
>>
>>38649676
>manifestationless poster gives advice
For what purpose does he constantly mislead?
>>
File: 1724248974664877.png (212 KB, 500x500)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>38646181
Because it does if you go deep enough into non dualism. You can get so detached from reality you can hop into different dimensions and talk to space entities. This is called schizophrenia and the universe will gladly give it to you if you want it. You can literally manifest hogwarts and become a wizard in your reality. Everyone else will be in their own reality and will see you as a schizo.

Shamans are a prime example. they walk between worlds, shape shift and do all sorts of other insane shit. Everyone else around won't see what they see.

I'll stand by what I said in those posts.
Law of attraction is good
Law of assumption is better
Non dualism (universal line) is the strongest

Law of attraction laws focuses on feelings and techniques

Law of assumption focuses on imagination and belief

Non dualism (UL) straight up tells you reality is bullshit and that you're just consciousness inside of a body. Then they tell you to stop manifesting and just bring shit into your reality.

People that teach Law of attraction and law of assumption touch on non dualism but they'll never go the whole way because they need to sell you stuff.

That being said use what works. I use prayer affirmation and ritual type 2nd causes because they're fun to do and from experience I can manifest with them easier.

If you want, go practice law of attraction for 3 months and see what happens. Then do law of assumption for 3 months and compare the difference. After that do universal line for 3 months and compare contrast all three.

You'll learn a bunch of techniques and philosophies that you can mix and match to eventually create your own manifestation system.

Hope that helps
Good luck anon.
>>
>>38650079
What does going deep into non-dualism entail?
Denying in your head there's a seperation between reality and your visualizations and other people can see them until it actually happens?
Could you explain how you go deep into non-dualistic manifestation?
>>
>>38650079
Yeah, Neville does say that creation is finished, sadly I think he nerfs the law in order to not sound like a schizo. Accepting that creation is finished helped me a lot. I can't shoot fireballs but I can jump between states more easily. Back then it felt like strangling the old man to death, slowly shooting down his truths. Now I can detach from the 3D pretty easily. Also if I make a mistake I can just assume it is fixed and it is.
>>
>>38650079
>prayer affirmation
>just make up your own system
Straight up hard larping right here.
>>
File: psilocibe-cubensis.jpg (34 KB, 612x407)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>38650190
>What does going deep into non-dualism entail?
Anything that takes you deeper into yourself and your consciousness.

>Could you explain how you go deep into non-dualistic manifestation?
Not really because you have to be the one to do it anon. But I'll try.

Non dualism just teaches you the truth that you're experiencing the world through your mind. So nobody can help you. You're on your own and have to figure your own reality out.

The law of attraction version is "I am God" or "I am the operant power" or "I create my reality". This fucks people up because eventual they'll run into a situation that shows them otherwise.

The law of assumption version is "it is done" and "let go of the desire" or "let the manifestation happen" . This fucks people up because of doubt, impatience, disbelief and constantly checking for the manifesting.

Non dualism (ul) says everything you do is something you're manifesting so you constantly have to figure out a reasoning as to why you manifested a positive or negative situation.

In non dualism, if your manifestation doesn't happen then you have to take ownership of it and figure out why it didn't happen because you made that situation happen.

This will lead you down deeper into non dualism or schizo road.

So if someone asks where's my lottery win or why hasn't my manifestation happened yet. You have to tell them. That's a good question "why haven't you won the lottery yet?" and "why hasn't it happened yet?".

the anon has to go inside to their consciousness and figure it out.
Get it?

Non dualism is superior because you're going straight to the source of power. Yourself.

Hope that helps
Good luck anon.
>>
File: 1721965480230732.jpg (187 KB, 1024x1006)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
New Bread!
>>38650854
>>
>>38642947
Just know that you are more powerful than any devil, ayy or entity. You are the one, made in the image of God. :)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.