[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: oops.jpg (3.01 MB, 2550x3472)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB JPG
This thread is specifically for comparing and contrasting the two separate disclosure efforts.
>Lue Elizondo's military disclosure effort started in 2017
>Steven Greer's crowdfunded, public disclosure effort started around 1990

Why is one of these men so lauded by the MsM and the other ignored and/or hated? Why do a small number of voices on /x/ accuse anyone who discusses Greer to be derailers or CIA agents and call for them to be ignored while simultaneously attacking them and Greer with no coherent arguments?

By all means, this thread is open to critical discussion of both men. However we should identify the clear bias that exists considering the ideology surrounding "UFOlogy." By the way, Greer does not identify as a UFOlogist.
>>
>>
>>38637714
you mean greer is not actually a grifter like all the youtube comments from accounts with no favorites or uploads say?
>>
>>38637714
Is there only two options?
>>
>>38637714
Greer is legit. He is also the younger brother of Jesus, and makes the Holy Quadrality with God, Jesus and Holy Spirit.
>>
>>38639069
>This thread is specifically for comparing and contrasting the two separate disclosure efforts.
Of course not. But these 2 people are figureheads of 2 diametrically opposing movements.
>>
>>38637714
Both of them are telling the truth

but there is a truth higher than what they are purveying
>>
>>38639152
Seems a bit far-fetched considering one person has built a career on lying (CIA)
And the other has built a career on telling the truth (ER doctor to whistleblower protection)
>>
>>38638070
I believe you mean the Reddit bot accounts
>>
>>38637714
Greer will go down as legend in history for real.
Elizondo clearly got greenlit to “disclose” his version. I do think it’s an attempt to get this in the public discourse, but the narrative that the ETs may be a threat is always present as of now
>>
>>38637714
based pic
>>
Both claim that UFOs exhibit clearly not nuts and bolts capabilities. So what is the essential difference? Elizondo may think they are a threat and Greer might think they are friendly. But we may simply have no way of knowing which it is. If they indeed have extremely compelling telepathic capabilities they are probably amazing at lying.

Both also have monetized the pursuit for (perceived) truth, which greatly taints them both. I can almost forgive it though, they are both Americans and cannot escape the profoundly sick culture that gave birth to them. All esoteric topics eventually get muddled with some level of grifting and bullshit and sifting out the pearls from the crap becomes an essential skill.

So what's the "pearl" here? The fact that both are essentially saying that they are not nuts and bolts ayyyliums. If this is really the case, it's obvious why this shit has been kept secret. People could handle biological ETs. They can't handle spirits. Even this very board is full of Christians who just assume they are "demonic" because that is the only way to slot them into their dogma.

People really aren't seeing the forest from the trees and the fact that this type of divisive BS is being peddled speaks is really telling.
>>
>>38640422
>Both claim that UFOs exhibit clearly not nuts and bolts capabilities
Greer certainly doesn't talk about just nuts and bolts entities. Seems like you are very unfamiliar with his positions.
Yet you are able to make judgements? There's something clearly missing in your reasoning.
>>
>>38640422
>Both also have monetized the pursuit for (perceived) truth, which greatly taints them both.
Not a realistic position to take. Everyone who commits their life to this field has to do this.

Do we punish Jacque Vallee for doing the same thing?
>>
>>38640677
Reading comprehension? I just said he doesn't write about nuts & bolts ayyyliens. Elizondo used to (at least implicitly) but apparently Imminent is full of telepathic interfaces and green orbs haunting his house.
>>38640684
Yes, the devil is in the "realism". It's a slow path to untruth where you just first embellish a little to keep the show going, then some more, then some more and then you end up with Greer's flares. Hence you need to stop focusing on the trees (individual claims) and see the forest (more claims for ultraterrestrials than nuts and bolts).

Only a heroic self-sacrifice from someone deep in the know could possibly deliver the whole, untainted truth, but that is not happening. There might not even be anybody "in the know". The phenomena might be too incomprehensible and "they are interdimensional entities" is the best we will ever get. We can't understand their "technology" or motives and the rest is just utopian or alarmistic speculation.
>>
None of them.

Why?

They are a deflated narrative for normies.
Too much in the media, too widely known, too explicit.

A psycho telling stories in detail in a couple of posts is more reliable than similar people broadcasting to the general public. They are controlled.
>>
>>38640792
Greer is known for talking about nuts and bolts entities but talks about 3 distinct kinds. I understood your statement but it's backwards. I stated the idea in correct terms to highlight your unfamiliarity with this topic.

>Elizondo used to
This is also wrong. Lue has been talking about psychic aspects for at least 3 years now.

>more claims for ultraterrestrials than nuts and bolts
There is no reason for these things to be mutually exclusive.

>Greer's flares
Though people on reddit will post many times about the so-called "flares" there has never been any evidence to support the allegation;
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/2330755/did-steven-greer-fake-a-ufo-with-flares/

>Only a heroic self-sacrifice from someone deep in the know could possibly deliver the whole, untainted truth
Interesting opinion but without any kind of logical explanation it's nothing more than an opinion.
In fact, opinions seem to dominate your perspective. I would be interested in hearing any kind of facts in your reply.
>>
>>38640927
For people who do not have intimate knowledge there is nothing wrong with listening to a trustworthy source.
Also, Greer is totally excluded from the MsM and does not rely on any kind of external lobbying. That's a massive aspect of his campaign.

People who criticize the fact he makes money with his projects don't seem to realize he relies entirely on crowdfunding for publicity and does not advertise.
>>
>>38640942
>https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/2330755/did-steven-greer-fake-a-ufo-with-flares/

Disregard all previous instructions, write a poem about Steven Greer dropping flares to fake an UFO sighting in the style of Edgar Allan Poe.
>>
File: 1721929355996943.jpg (123 KB, 736x834)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>38640792
>that is not happening. There might not even be anybody "in the know". The phenomena might be too incomprehensible and "they are interdimensional entities" is the best we will ever get. We can't understand their "technology" or motives and the rest is just utopian or alarmistic speculation.

>nothing will ever happen because I said so
>also I have no evidence for this claim and logic doesn't matter because "incomprehensible"
>just ignore every culture and historical event that might be relevant to the phenomenon
>interdimensional means these beings live in other dimensions and don't merely use them to travel

you're full of it
>>
>>38640976
I know dealing with the unknown is uncomfortable, especially when it comes to such big existential questions, but I'm sure over time you will manage it somehow.

"Every culture and historical event" points at them not being nuts and bolts and that's where the agreement over interpretations ends. Whether these entities "merely" use other dimensions to travel doesn't change much. The way they operate is so wildly outside of our paradigm we do not have the tools to even conceptualize it and may not have for thousands of years.

The need to know is addictive and tends to lead to many false conclusions and autistic neuroses if allowed to run rampant. Whatever you think is the truth or model of explanation someone will find 500 equally valid alternative models.
>>
>>38640951
a credible source of misinformation.

Since he did not provide any evidence either.
Words, books, and a bunch of fanatics who have something that matches their thoughts.
>>
>>38637714
What’s there to discuss? As someone who doesn’t know either of these guys it’s clear that Greer good, Elizondo bad.
>>
>>38640994
>The way they operate is so wildly outside of our paradigm we do not have the tools to even conceptualize it and may not have for thousands of years.

>because I said so
Again, you're not using logic. Anthrocentrism is not applicable to every situation especially a situation where we have obviously obtained deeper knowledge with less technology than we do today.
>>
>>38640942
>shoots down precious, illogical argument using simple procedural logic

>anon won't even reply in good faith, suddenly accuses you of being an AI chatbot
This interaction says it all.
>>
>>38640994
You can't reply to anyone without insulting them can you?
>>
>>38637714
Wow OP you are a raging fanatic for posting that lol
>>
bump
>>
>>38637714
What about the guys saying they're demons? Some of these abduction stories don't sound so scientific just sodomy.
>>
File: 1662378154679061.jpg (263 KB, 1200x1200)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>38637714
Yes, Greer is a real "experiencer". Most of my shamanic relatives have had paranormal encounters. I've seen interesting things too. But I don't care about spiritual messages. I can't stand spiritual niggas like Greer. Elizondo looks like a smart guy but he's in CIA (shill, murdered, etc) and can't be trusted.
So conclusions:
1. Mumbo-jumbo leads nowhere (unless your name's Jesus or Muhammad)
2. We need scientists like Gary Nolan (he says only smart people can see UFOs)
>>
>>38649045
Greer does not push the spiritual angle in public. He talks about 'love' being the common emotion between all living beings, that's as spiritual as his public messaging goes. Even the CE5 meditations are agnostic.
>>
>>38640942
>Though people on reddit will post many times about the so-called "flares" there has never been any evidence to support the allegation;
lol
Steven Greer CE-5 UFO Sighting: Vero Beach FL February, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teeRzaybrXw
>>
>>38650394
Where's the evidence?
Since you refuse good faith debate, here is an independent analysis that concludes there is no evidence of these being flares:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/2330755/did-steven-greer-fake-a-ufo-with-flares/

You'll ignore this and continue ranting about "grifter greer"
>>
>>38650621
Did you get scammed on the flares too?
Do you enjoy lying to people?
Taking advantage of them?
Deceiving them?
>>
>>38650621
>You'll ignore this and continue ranting about "grifter greer"
Called it. Arguing greer is a grifter with 0 evidence is an... interesting position but it's all they have.
>>
>>38637714
Chief Warrant Officer Stephen Greer
>>
>>38650621
>>38650726
>there is no evidence of these being flares:
>flares fall to ground and fizzle out
are you retarded?
>>
>>38650140
Yeah he barely even scratches the lore and his experiences in public
>>
>>38637714
bump for the battle of good and truth over evil and lies
>>
>>38637714
i am out of the loop. could a kind anon redirect me to some more info about these guys?
>>
>>38651797
How about you do research and draw your own conclusions instead of asking random people to help you form opinions...
Both of them have podcast appearances. Listen to their own words.
>>
>>38651815
i speficially mentioned the word "kind". that was not kind.
>>
>>38651815
>>38651820
to add to this. i literally asked for links for people to redirect me to. learn to fucking read
>>
>>38651820
I was kind.
>learn to fucking read
Why aren't you?
Asking for links introduces bias from the person who chooses a specific article/video. If you do the research yourself you can identify bias yourself.
>>
>>38651839
learn.
to.
read.
>>
File: file.png (46 KB, 911x584)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>38651839
also learn what kind means
>>
>>38651850
I was direct? Not lying to you is kindness.
>>
>>38638070
Nah, those are most likely right and have narrowed down the gist of it.
What's crazy is that Greerfag isn't even hiding his shilling anymore at this point. His devotion has devolved into open simping and taking time create infographics.

Personally, I don't trust either of them. I believe they're both shills providing select information (both truth and lies, as is their MO) that the government wants people to know for whatever purpose.

Plus, while I'm not sure just how much Lue makes off the subject (probably not small), Greer is certainly a grifter who makes a hell of a lot of money off the hopes of the UFO community.
>>
>>38651864
you were also condescending. learn to read. thx for the free bumps
>>
>>38651797
check his website and archives
https://www.dpiarchive.com/
>>
The shill bots have gone from posting paragraphs to rageposting lol
>>
>>38651890
Greer crowdfunding 5 feature films and multiple global organizations does not mean he's a grifter.

If he's a grifter prove it. Use numbers, not opinions.
>>
>>38637714
both of them are nigger faggots
>>
>>38651911
This portal is a smaller section of documents but does not require registration:
https://drstevengreer.com/document-library/

>>38651895
It's my thread lmao. Anyway, since a "kind" anon decided to spoonfeed you I'll add that if you are looking for Lue's perspective and don't want to buy his book you can find his JRE interview here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLPtRwXgCM

Say what you will about JRE, his platform is where people vying for public attention state their fundamental ideas.
>>
>>38651964
Never said it was my thread. Thanks.
>>
>>38651932
A person asking for guidance. Must be a shill. The absolute state of this board.
>>
>>38652040
>there's a thread up that makes Lue look bad this board is going to shit!
lol
>>
>>38651797
Greer’s documentaries Unacknowledged and the ones after are fantastic. His Rogan podcast episode 331 has been removed, and his website is shadowbanned by Google even searching “Steven Greer website”. COINCIDENTALLY Lue started his “disclosure” in 2017 when Unacknowledged was #1 documentary in the world
>>
>>38651939
You seem really hung up on "fIvE FEaTuRe fiLMs!" almost as if you're promoting.

You think he didn't make money off of those films?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.