[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (125 KB, 536x234)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
Getting Parasite pilled
SERIOUSLY WTF? HOLY SHIT! THIS IS SINISTER.
https://archive.org/details/parasite-pill-2.0/page/n1/mode/2up?view=theater
>>
File: file.png (777 KB, 730x927)
777 KB
777 KB PNG
I'm like 30 pages in and I'm already sold on the /wormpill/
>>
File: file.png (634 KB, 1846x416)
634 KB
634 KB PNG
holy fug
>>
>>38656241
Bump, I love parasite threads
>>
File: file.png (831 KB, 1460x917)
831 KB
831 KB PNG
>>38656838
Glad there's some interest, bumping with the page I'm on right now. How the fuck could I redpill anyone on this without coming off like a total crank? It has a built in memetic defense mechanism due to the infected rulers' construct of reality.
>>
>>38656856
Just recommend a detox by telling them about this new blackwalnut, cloves, garlic turmeric and ginger juice/water drink you heard about, tell them it tastes great (it doesn't) and hopefully if they try it a few times it'll expel the parasites and they will be more receptive about the parasite pill now they feel fantastic after flushing their systems of invaders.
>>
File: file.png (1.08 MB, 1427x1049)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>38656880
How do I get started and what should I expect? Just get some OTC at a pharmacy?
>>
>>38656241
>careful now guise
https://www.wired.com/story/biggest-threat-to-humanity-black-goo/

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3AX6otBtSUr1jPue7qtJFw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXzKaKoW65U

https://www.youtube.com/@MediaKymatica/videos

https://rumble.com/v3qc0gs-56-crater-earth-the-black-pathogen.html
>>
>>38656903
>>38656905
Here's a book I've been meaning to read
>>
>>38656241
Fuckin hell. Just ordered some wormwood shit
>>
>>38656982
In all honesty, we should be thinking less biological however and more technological... There are frequencies all around us 24x7 that exist below the dB thresholds of what we can hear, yet how do we know we are truly unaffected? Then there is the whole military tech of directed hallucinatory audio... that they barely told us decades ago..

https://www.wired.com/2007/12/the-voice-of-go/
>>
File: file.png (286 KB, 307x467)
286 KB
286 KB PNG
>>38656982
thanks for the rec
>>38657002
qrd on wormwood benefits?
Picrel for Wetiko info
>>
>>38656241
So demons aren't metaphysical beings but are actually materially reducible and scientifically understood biological organisms that was simply misunderstood by ancient ignorant authors? Somehow I don't think the Abrahamists are going to like the conclusions this leads to.
>>
>>38657339
It's all a psyop. Everything.
>>
>>38657339
No, parasites are a class of demon. Either something that allows possession or an entity created (From corruption) to harm others. There are metaphysical beings though, but not in the
>>
File: file.png (1.5 MB, 1384x694)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>TL;DR
>>
>>38656241
The one on the left is a bacteriophage, which only preys on bacteria. In fact they may be useful in the future as a way to kill antibiotic resistant bacteria (phage therapy). You should be grateful the microscopic critters exist.
>>
File: file.png (52 KB, 825x250)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>38657518
bad faith infected redditor
>>
File: file.png (1.94 MB, 1470x1073)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB PNG
>>
File: 1715540082407187.jpg (130 KB, 700x393)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>gould?
>>
I know it's real because sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night, fully up but unaware, and do things that i wont disclose on this website, and only when the deeds are done i regain consciousness
>>
File: file.png (560 KB, 1295x840)
560 KB
560 KB PNG
>>38657722
Lynch knew
>>
>have a nightmare specifically about pulling long grotesque anelids out of people's bodies
>check /x/ for the first time in months
>this thread shows up
>>
so basically just nurgle worship?
>>
File: wormpill.png (1.24 MB, 1550x2461)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
essential wormpill ice(((berg)))
>>
>>38658350
wtf, i come for the lolz
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii
"In rodents, T. gondii alters behavior in ways that increase the rodents' chances of being preyed upon by felids."

it literally alters their behaviour
>>
>>38656880
I wonder if anyone has ever tried this (or some other deworming thing) on someone and got them to go back to normal
>>
File: Hemispheres.jpg (139 KB, 300x300)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>38657394
>It's all a psyop. Everything.
It`s all a metaphor. Everything.
>>
>>38658399
been feeling shit since cancer treatment years ago
start drinking onion and ginger juice
feel better the same day
drink it for weeks
still feel better after not drinking it anymore
after a couple weeks the benefits subside
>>
>>38658399
>>38658350

anyone else realise that humans are not really herbivores or carnivores anymore?
We cook everything, ie break it down
Humans typically eat like detrivores

Stopped eating like a detrivore and I have felt better than I have ever felt (energy levels wise)
>>
>>38656856
>using le bible to explain these parasites
anon, you got part of the true in the parasite but you are mixing it with old bullshit; a fifth column that will sabotage the parasite stuff you are researching

just to maje a point:
>the understanding of physics is just magic
>magic was just the understanding of things, then the greeks used that word for wizardy to mock the persians
>magic was forbidden by yhvh thus magic is demonic
all the shit you would use to treat these "demons" is "demonic"

by the way demon comes from the greek daemon. Literal Guardian Angels. the hebrews flipped the meaning. If anything your daemon would warn you of the parasites.
wanna know another word they flipped? R, from egyptian Ra, the sun God. In "hebrew", R means evil
>>
based and parasitepilled
>>
>>38656487
>disgusting faggots in dresses
They produce these images because they know it will distract a large percentage of the population, who would otherwise be very concerned about the ongoing inflow of apes into white countries
And by they, I mean jews and their shabbos goyim masons
>>
>>38658226
divine intervention start wormmaxxing now bro
>>
>>38657499
>adding all these layers in to distract
>>
>>38656241
about half way
holy fuck
i came here for the lolz!
what the fuck
>>
>>38658490
Did you start eating raw meat?
>>
>>38658993
I guess I mostly eat like a herbivore in the sense I dont realy eat much meat at all (if i do its cooked)
>>
>>38658501
Agreed; I hate when something good gets fucked with the bias of the faggot making it.
>>
You know anti-parasitic drugs are available over the counter at any pharmacy, right?
>>
>>38659005
Fair enough. Eating more unprocessed vegetables is good advice for anyone.
>>
>>38659011
there is a bunch of non-scientific/ pattern recog/ schizo stuff
but interesting none the less, i have never read about the idea of parasites being so invasive in our culture

it seems rather fucked
>>
>>38659017
yeah, I have been feeling a lot better.
I assumed it was to do with the extra fibre, nutrients and low GI(better blood sugar levels)

but the onion juice has me wondering if it had anything to do with the antiparasitic effect
>>
>>38656241
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/38623293/#38623293
Hmmm
>>
>>38658993
oh i grew up on unfiltered rain water though

im probs infested
>>
>>38659063
LOOOOOLLLL i remember seeing that a few days ago
>>
>>38659070
Swings and roundabouts. You weren't fluoridated either.
>>
>>38659063
>>38659074
sheeeit
>>
File: IMG_4028.jpg (49 KB, 532x577)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
You know sodomy is a big part in sex magik black magik etc. like how a majority of homosexuals were molested as a child. Maybe that’s why it spreads homosexuality it’s all parasites affecting the brain, like how toxoplasmosis parasites make women cat ladies etc… damn how do I get the parasites out
>>
>>38659078
too true

for anyone who wants to know, I got cancer after working in close contact with used food containers for about 6 months

also i worked with a bunch of gross people and the place had small wild animals around it all the time
>>
>>38659125
before that I was working in a much cleaner environment (office work)
>>
>>
>>38658071
The information in the image is not valid and contains several inaccuracies and misleading statements about nicotine. Here are the key issues:

1. **Brain Parasites**: There is no scientific evidence to support the claim that nicotine kills brain parasites or that such parasites are common or significant in humans.

2. **Blood-Brain Barrier and Nootropic Effects**: While nicotine can cross the blood-brain barrier, it is primarily known as a stimulant and can have addictive properties, not as a nootropic or brain-enhancing substance. Its effects on brain inflammation and testosterone levels are not substantiated by credible research.

3. **Addiction and Safety**: Nicotine is well-established to be addictive, even in low doses. It is misleading to suggest that nicotine, by itself, is non-addictive. The claim downplays the serious addiction risks associated with nicotine use.

4. **Parasites and Chemicals in Cigarettes**: The idea that chemicals in cigarettes act as food for parasites or that parasites cause nicotine addiction is completely unfounded and false. Nicotine addiction is due to its effects on the brain's reward pathways, not because of parasites.

5. **Snus and Chemicals**: Snus does contain chemicals, including nicotine, which is addictive. Suggesting that Snus or any form of tobacco use is safe or free from harmful chemicals is incorrect and dangerous.

Overall, this image contains numerous falsehoods and pseudoscientific claims about nicotine and should not be considered reliable or factual.
>>
>>38659218
you are on 4chan my man
>>
>>38656776
Why would jews be kosher instead of eating pork which is known for having parasites. I Poked a hole in your theory.
>>
>>38659230
No
>>
>>38657609
What if someone put ivermectin in the water supply for big cities, not a dangerous amount, but a small amount
Wouldn't it be crazy if over night big cities changed for the better?
>>
>>38659237
I am saying your assumption should be everything is fake and gay, everyone should know that picture is full of shit
>>
>>38659255
prob accidently poison a bunch of people? could a dose low enough not to poison everyone also be enough to do anything?
>>
>>38659264
I don't see why you couldn't do the math and figure out the right amount for a water tower, it would be like 20 pounds of the stuff though
>>
>>38659296
how would you accomidate for peole who drink several times more water than others/ have water filters, dont drink tap water etc

I like the idea though
>>
>>38659296
what about a financial incentive?
just pay people to take a dewormer or give them something else for free
>>
kek
>>
>>38659218
Cram it, ChatGPT.
>>
>>38659237
>>38659330
my machine?
>>
>>38656241
fuck that took a while to read through

thanks for sharing

deworming time
>>
>>38659235
>heh I deboooonked ya chudcel!
>>
File: IMG_4037.jpg (315 KB, 1024x682)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
BRO is this why Indians are so fucked up?
>>
bump for legit thread
>>
what started the whole take dewormer for covid?
and did (((they))) stop people from taking it?
>>
>>38659717
Some rightoid
>>
>>38659728
were they worm pilled?
or was it some conincidence?
>>
>>38656241
The way you remove parasites isn't how you think you will remove them. First, the candida turns off the real immune system of the body. The skin is pale and like DOUGH, it looks like perfect dead fake skin. Now that the body is suppressed, the ego(s) worms own the body. Each worm is a demon and ego that the person identifies with, the one located in the head is the dominant ego.

Everyone is deceived by it. Identification with the ego leads to the demonic left: going to school, college, pursuit of selfishness and money, spiritually dead. These are the activities that the ego (which you think is you) directs you towards, meanwhile it is feeding on your sufferings and negative thinking. Then you die and repeat being a host to the parasites.

Because you are using the parasite itself to remove the parasite, you will end up doing ridiculous things that don't work. The mind cannot be trusted. But as meditation continues, the ego starts to become more sane.
>>
I think the "parasitepill" document actually provides a really interesting perspective but i feel like any and all sense of being grounded in reality stops existing as soon as it starts talking about jews, demons, and so on... like it just randomly has a segment called "what happens in antartica stays in antartica, or does it?" and attached is a 4chan story about how antartica has temples of the anti christ and jesus and movies like transformers were made as "soft disclosure" for the public

I wish someone made an edit of this document that cuts the fat and schizobabble out and has a more cohesive conclusion than just "ITS THE KIKES! ITS THE FUCKING KIKES!!!"
>>
File: Food and drink.png (839 KB, 1060x513)
839 KB
839 KB PNG
>>38659827
Continued. Start here, and I recommend quitting drinking, tobacco, drugs. These are all crutches to turn the body numb. Devotion to God or, more practically, the awareness watching awareness method of meditation taught in the book who am I? .pdf is the most practical.
>>
>>38659877
it would be good to have a version you could show normies without looking like a schizo
>>
>>38659984
LMAO yea. I might do one if no one else makes one in the next 5 parasite schizo threads
>>
>>38660025
working title: Endemic Parasite Infections and Human Culture

working abstract: Parasictic infections are endemic in human civilasation with significant health, economic and potentially culture impacts caused by weakened immune systems and altered behaviour
>>
Where can i get ivermectin pills without a prescription?
>>
>>38658993
Average vegan is kind of a faggot. Average RAW vegan is so savagely based they distort the matrix around them. There's something to a raw diet. Eat fruit and juice the greens. Humans really don't need much meat, most don't need any.
People like Dan Macdonald, John Rose come to mind.
>>
>>38660151
thanks, I actually thought I had chronic fatigue and kept reading stories about people with chronic fatigue getting worse when they tried to push themselves to get better

i really hated that idea, 6 months later mostly raw vegan diet and i am feeling like a teenager again
>>
>>38659218
Worms typed this post.
>>
>>38659218
>**Brain Parasites**: There is no scientific evidence to support the claim that nicotine kills brain parasites or that such parasites are common or significant in humans.

that is what a worm would say!
>>
File: slimey.png (838 KB, 1024x1077)
838 KB
838 KB PNG
>>38660112
If you have trouble finding Ivermectin, I recommend trying Black Seed oil.
(Nigella Sativum). You can get this at Walmart or Amazon. It's cheap and many studies have shown it to be almost as effective as Ivermectin in clearing out parasites.
Also it tastes like onions, in a good way.
One spoonful a day and your assworms will start to evacuate.
Just be warned: a long term infestation means you got hundreds, maybe thousands of worms, and these don't all come out at once.
Prepare your anus, it's in for a helluva ride.
>>
File: IMG_5427.gif (36 KB, 128x128)
36 KB
36 KB GIF
>deworm for a week
>suddenly lose attraction to asian women

guys?
>>
>>38657499
>Queen
You wish, femdom fag.
>>
File: the wormpill.jpg (238 KB, 1080x516)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>38656241
>>
>>38656241
be careful with ivermectin
https://x.com/Honest_Medicine/status/1826776068025712786
>>
File: 1668003878052444.webm (2.8 MB, 960x540)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB WEBM
>>38661647
>>
>>38661530
I know you'd prefer to worship a big strong man who can hold you when your lonely.
>>
>>38659121
Go to the store and look for dog dewormer. I take them every few months. If you can get it, the cure for COVID-19, horse dewormer. Why do you think COVID-19 news and hype died? People caught on. It cured a lot of ailents people were having and people started to wake the fuck up from everything and they started to lose control. They had to shut it down so it didn't become mainstream enough to make a difference. If enough people woke up to the fact that most humans are infected and started to get cured, they'd lose all control.
>>
>>38659121
Ivermectin
>>
>>38659976
Strangely enough pot made me hyper aware of the worms in my body. I felt them moving around. So I went to Walmart and got dog dewormer, took it, went home, and started to praise Jesus. The worms plans to get me high backfired.
>>
File: Father_Satan2.jpg (38 KB, 520x499)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>38658501
Based knower, they also don't know that STN(Satan) in Hebrew means adversary also Saytin in ancient sanskrit means truth so the enemy of the jew is truth aka Satan, that's why they mock him so much and portray him as this ugly fucking monster that tricks everyone when in fact it's them, they have inverted everything that was good and made the normies turn on what their ancestors found good.

More on the word "Satan"
https://joyofsatan.org/satanas_name.html
>>
I've been taking soursop bitters every few days. It helps rid the body of these nasty bitches as well.
>>
>>38661742
The 3rd of the fallen angels seem more fucked up than Satan himself. I'm not condoning Lucifer but it's like odd, I've met him. He's not that bad really. He's really decent compared to the twisted. Even Lucifer hates them because he gets blamed for whatever they do. He's still my enemy but like not actively. Lucifer seems almost benign compared to the rest. Credit to where credit is due. He's still a dirty rotten bastard. But like there's worse things one can be. That's why God the Father said to share the grace. He only has himself to blame for trying to keep it all for himself at the end of the day. You drive out the darkness with the light. You don't use the light to keep others in darkness, you share it with them so they can be whole so they don't cause this kind of garbage.
>>
>>38659235
>why would gay man not fuck girls that are known for having assholes
>why would birds didnt have propellers that are know from lifting object to air
>>
File: file.png (156 KB, 683x462)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
Very relatable to my personal experience with the hard stuff
>>
File: file.png (595 KB, 709x911)
595 KB
595 KB PNG
Fasting/Soda/Freezing
>>
File: file.png (966 KB, 706x912)
966 KB
966 KB PNG
>>38658501
White Magic != Sex Magick
Daemons != Intuition, connection to the Divine Source. Parasites hijack your hormones that can modify, activate latent or deactivate neurological, morphological and physical traits.
>>
File: gay-parasites.png (609 KB, 1042x1282)
609 KB
609 KB PNG
See pic related. Host DNA modifying parasites is the ONLY logical explanation that explains lots of strange aspects of homosexuality
>>
The goa'uld are real... and they are very, very gay...
>>
>pray to god for the first time in a long while and ask for guidance
>learn about the wormpill from this thread the next day

I don’t even browse /x/ or 4chan in general all that often. Really makes you think.
>>
File: glowing eyes goa'uld.webm (2.77 MB, 854x480)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB WEBM
>>38662101
>>
Have been concerned about my gut health and am very curious about the veracity of the worm pill. Is it really legit? Will report back in a couple weeks.
>>
>>38662105
deus vult bump
>>
File: IMG_5428.png (130 KB, 264x165)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
Come to think of it, I recently shat out something that looked like pic related (except thinner and brighter)

I assumed it was a worm at first but after checking, I came to the conclusion it was mucus. Now that I’m reading this thread I’m starting to reconsider but still feeling skeptical as I haven’t eaten anything that could’ve killed it.

Any thoughts or similar experiences anons?
>>
Dryfasting for two or three days usually gets me pooping out worms
>>
>>38662351
Never purged/dewormed ever. Can I expect it to be painful? Do these fuckers fight back?
>>
>>38662107
is this from a sketch? like a russian humor program
>>
>>38659717
Because covid had a case to death ratio of like 2%, it was basically the flu, so if you got rid of parasites your immune system can fight off the flu better
>>
File: its-the-juice.png (127 KB, 500x522)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>>38659877
tbf tho, it probably is the kikes
>>
>>38661793
Well... Yeah, why wouldn't they? And why wouldn't jews, if they worship parasites, eat pork, one of the #1 vectors of food born parasites?
>>
>>38661647
>https://x.com/Honest_Medicine/status/1826776068025712786
You can tell it's liberal propaganda trying to convince conservatives to not take it because liberals don't care if they have children, so the argument wouldn't work on themselves.
>>
>>38657339
I've seen parasites described as bluetooth receivers for demons
>>
Too bad for this colony. They don't even know.
>>
im a tranny butt eating drag queen and i can assure you this is all in good fun and there are no cosmic parasites

just faggots
>>
>>38661742
Joy of Satan also seems to be a thoughtform. I say be spiritually independent to avoid risk of them getting your energy. Satan is a code word for Jewish kabbalah/baal/moloch worship while christ is yahwey. I embrace Odin and myself
>>
File: cloveeeeee.png (147 KB, 1096x232)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
where do i buy this clove shit>??
anyone got links?
and whats the dosage?
>>
>>38656903
Start with fasting. But be very careful. I just did a ten days one and had I pushed a few more days I’d be in real trouble. Somebody stopped me, too.
What matters is how you come out of the fast.
>>
>>38657339
The abrahamists are the greatest parasites of them all
They have just launched a killshot attack on all life (the vax)
>>
>>38664150
what were your results after 10 days? Care to share if you got noticeable benefits/what the expulsion process was like. I'm scared to shit razor blades.
>>
>>38662297
>(except thinner and brighter)
could very well just be intestinal lining which is not great as that doesn't really regrow

be very careful not to shit out the rest of your intestine unless you want a poobag attached to your side
>>
>>38659235
maybe pork has wrong kinds of parasites, not the specific ones that jews require? Also they might not eat them specifically because mixing different parasite pools is bad idea for parasite reproduction, but it could also be because of some another unknown reason
>>
>>38656776
it's funny, I think I may have created a thread on this 2023, but I didn't think some were onto it even in 2021 https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/35743400
>>
>>38658350
>Some are immune

i fucking knew. i knew there was a reason i saw the light while everyone else around me was bluepilled idiots

fuck them all
>>
>>38659016
Here as dog medicine: fenbendazole (france)
Not too cheap: 25€ for 20 tabs, 1 tab daily
>>
>>38664584
are there other ones? some that doesn't raise eyebrows ?
>>
very interesting. this parasite stuff is serious stuff
>>
>>38656241
So whats the implication here? Is it the joos using parasites as tools of control while somehow avoiding them themselves? Are the parasites themselves the ones puppeteering humanity? I'm not reading all that
>>
The OP image isn't even a parasite, its a virus.
>>
I've been taking NAC, oregano oil and black seed oil every day for a year now and I've passed a ton of liver flukes and various parasite eggs. During which like 90% of intrusive "thoughts" of me wanting to kill myself every day since I was a kid have disappeared. Brain fog gone and I feel like a person for the first time since I was 5-6.

What diet do you guys recommend? Right now I'm trying to cure my IBS/leaky gut for good, I've cut out yeast and alcohol and corn syrup from my diet completely. Parasites thrive on poor gut biome so I'm trying to get that fixed asap but it's been taking a while.
>>
>>38663660
NOW's wormwood complex has all of those. Instructions on the label. Make sure to take something to bind the parasite die off with it as well (chlorella, activated charcoal, etc)
>>
>>38664584
What is the dosage per pill? You need 222mg, or 444mg if you're fat.
>>
>>38666765
Carnivore diet
>>
>>38666558
>somehow avoiding them themselves?
They're infected.
>>38666629
Viruses don't exist.
>>
>>38666765
>Brain fog gone and I feel like a person for the first time since I was 5-6.
It's an incredible experience, isn't it? No wonder people use language like "spiritual awakening" or "born again" to describe their transformation. It's life-changing on every level. Mind body and soul.
>What diet do you guys recommend?
I have been following a broadly anti-parasite diet for a while now. I'm thinking of writing a book actually. Here is what I'm eating most days:
Breakfast:
3 egg omelette with Nigella seeds, ajwain seeds, onions, garlic, tarragon, thyme, black pepper and turmeric.
Fresh pineapple or papaya.
Yoghurt or kefir
Chai tea with extra cloves powder added
Lunch:
Oatmeal with dried coconut, pumpkin seeds, yogurt or kefir, pineapple or papaya, dates, flaxseed or linseed
Dinner:
Fish and salad, or a light pasta salad.
Sometimes I make a lentils and rice dish with coconut, nigella, ajwain and pomegranate seeds, garam masala.
Almost every ingredient listed above is chosen for specific anthelminthic, anti-microbial and antiinflammatory purposes, or for digestive enzymes + fiber to help move things along.
You know what? I am gonna write a book, dammit
>>
File: borax3.jpg (2.98 MB, 3004x3000)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB JPG
>>38656905
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXzKaKoW65U
>24:46
>>
>>38664584
https://x.com/hodgetwins/status/1753814626234503579
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70yyHUzq-sU
>>
>>38667491
>>
File: faggot-worms.jpg (291 KB, 1030x781)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
>>38656487
why is it that people say faggots are born that way?

was a child molester born that way?

its masturbation
>>
bump
>>
>>38659255
ivermectin is for covid
>>
>>38659255
https://rumble.com/v5bfmgd-dr-mike-yeadon-ivermectin-anti-fertility-bombshell-one-of-the-most-violent-.html
>>
>>38663463
Odin Wodin Wotan Satan there are many names for the same god.
you are worshiping the god of our ancestors as do I.
>>
>>38656487
Oh yeah, I'm sure the drag queen here is in on some global Illuminati parasite conspiracy. Retarded.
>>
File: file.png (495 KB, 713x905)
495 KB
495 KB PNG
>>38668832
You are, yes.
>>
File: file.png (661 KB, 708x900)
661 KB
661 KB PNG
>>38668832
>>38668848
>>
File: file.png (586 KB, 617x893)
586 KB
586 KB PNG
>>38668832
>>38668848
>>38668850
>>
>>38667997
Ivermectin is a probiotic for immuno-modulating Bacteria, that are getting depleted by covid infections/spike proteins.
>>
>>38668848
Most Jews and gay people are just useful idiots. Same as lefties and even rightoids
>>
File: file.png (365 KB, 682x904)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
>>38668872
>>
>>38662408
They do fight back on the astral plane.
What this means is an increase of crazy dreams, nightmares, "temptations", trying to trigger your fear or lust responses. "Last Temptation of Christ" type of stuff.
On the physical plane, this manifests as discomfort, allergic responses and inflammation.
If you can imagine a leech feeding off your body, when you rip it off, it leaves behind an irritated area of skin where it was attached.
The same is true when you detach a worm from your GI tract.
It can leave behind an area of irritated tissue. And as the dead worm is attacked and dissolved by the immune system, it releases lots of toxins and impurities.
So it's best to evacuate that rotting motherfucker as quickly as possible.
>>
I really want this wormpill to not be true, but I will try the black seed oil.
Should I expect shitting out literal parasites? How should I manage it? I'm disgusted by the idea (not as disgusted as having them inside but still).
>>
>>38668832
This why i love this board lmao
>>
I will buy shit load of onions and garlic and will eat them after work - after i read this thread
>>
so what are good ways to get rid of parasites? I don't want to go to pharmacy asking stuff, i just want to buy normal stuff from grocery store
>>
>>38656241
COVID also changes your personality and makes you act in the virus's favor, but antivaxxers will never admit that
>>
>>38670015
>muh antivaxxers
https://x.com/FatEmperor/status/1827412908546166871
>>
>>38657339
>I don't think the Abrahamists are going to like the conclusions
What? You mean that malignant invisible creatures manipulate humans into doing their bidding, and things like homosexuality and adultery help expand the evil creatures' influence? The same thing Abrahamists have been claiming for thousands of years? If anything this proves that Abraham was right.
>>
>>38670129
I mean if you're talking about parasites influencing human behavior and encouraging evil behavior, but still completely fine with massive COVID waves, then I think you've missed a great deal of the point. Isn't COVID another demonic parasite? If not, why? What makes it magically different?
>>
File: 1724422383118352.png (98 KB, 598x632)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>38670503
There were parasites in the injections.
>>
>>38670684
I know cigs are said to be against this covid stuff, but what about nicotine supplements? I've been doing nicotine gums, and I have hit-and-miss effect from it. They have an effect on me, but I'm not sure how much of it is positive, and how much is negative
>>
>>38670753
>>38658071
>>
File: Star_of_life2.svg.png (209 KB, 1920x1920)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
So what if the Rod of Asclepius is not a snake but a worm?

What if the snake in the garden of Eden wasn't a snake but a worm. Uh oh.
>>
>>38666765
Also try guava leaves tea for IBS
>>
>>38666765
>>
Are there good non-schizo foods that cure parasites and worms quickly? NAC is said to cause organ damage
>>
> Parasites cause homosexuality.
Look at India. A billion something folk. All their parasites cause straightness. A male born into an Indian life will be bitten by an Indian bug and will end up a pussy hound even if he was destined for life of coveting men.
>>
A guy who raped me for a while was obsessed with mind control parasites or some shit.
>>
>>38659218
Here's a fact check for you. The fact that you did this makes me take this bs seriously.
>>
i could go for some prime man ass right about now
>>
>>38656241
anons I feel as though I have been infected and my brain has been altered in some way. I was sharp as a razor and highly intelligent when I was younger meanwhile now my brain is foggy and im forgetful and feel dumber and problems that were easily solvable are daunting tasks. any advice for alleviating this provided its worms or should I just accept im fucked
>>
>>38670684
That's insane. What the hell.
>>
>>38667320
>Viruses don't exist
FUCKING LMAO
>>
>>38672540
https://odysee.com/a-farewell-to-virology-pt-1-dr-mark-bailey-steve-falconer-mediarebell:560bbefcef43e3d40b7a9bd09e41bb87e0dc2afe
>>
>>38656776
The wormpill goes very deep. There's people out there that believe the holy spirit is a worm. I've been stalked over this.
>>
this is either the deepest of red pills or the most glowing distraction thread ive ever read.
>>
>>38672883
It's true. A lot of sin can be explained as worm mind control.
>>
so jewery, satanism, masonry and all of the other evil stuff, could potentially be explained with these parasites, and how these parasites act as control device for astral entities? giving ideas and urges to these people belonging in "clubs" to gatekeep people in society, but also to do evil deeds to innocent, non-corrupted people. because they seek to multiply their parasites to those whom haven't been infected them.
>>
>>38672903
i guess it cant hurt to try
>>
>>38672996
I'm willing to try normal grocery store items, food/vegetables/fruits, but when it comes to buying pharmacy stuff that's where I draw the line. I'm also not willing to do NAC either or the other stuff that could be "questionable".
>>
>>38657339
They just make this shit up as they go along playing association games so it’s all apart of one deep interconnected head cannon
>>
>>38659235
Because the parasites you could get from raw pork have symptoms which lead to anti-parasitic treatments which damage the controlling parasite.
Think of it like keeping foreigners out of your country.
>>
File: jannie.jpg (63 KB, 309x614)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Bump. Some anon started a parasite pill thread on /Pol/ and the jannie tranniies gibbed it when it got popular.
>>
>>38659327
it is not as simple as taking a dewormer. it must be a complete lifestyle change, which is why 99.9% fail. You want a quick fix, but the true answer is rejecting the entire spoon fed system. This topic is just a distraction and provides no real answers like all the rest.
>>
File: based cole.jpg (20 KB, 322x261)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Just dry fast anons.

No wonder (((They))) pushed the "you will HECKING Die if you dont drink for three days goy" meme.
>>
>>38657339
Isn't materia and metaphysical connected to a degree? I would suspect that this parasite stuff and worm stuff makes one more susceptible to the evil entities. Our society going to hell also plays part of it, and living in cities bombarded with emf, but both diet and how you care of your body does seem to play a role too. Also Vitamin B3 is said to be important
>>
>>38673065
yea im here from that. we always talk about viral and bacterial infections, but why never parasitic? just made me think and read this whole thread.
>>
>>38668668
Ex-CEO of (((Pfizer))) whose sole claim to alt-media fame was saying people should be careful with their choices.
>>
>>38673120
what did he say? can you elaborate
>>
>>38673126
Not to take the vaxx, that there wouldn't be a second wave of covid, that people should do their own research and so on.
His statement on ivermectin is an odd one. It's a perfectly fine treatment with known dosages.
Perhaps it has bad effects on vaccinated people.
Or maybe you could be taking too much of it, if the powers that want to be are spiking the food and water supplies with anti-parasitic medicine.
>>
>>38659218
>Glowstick faggot responds with with no source using chatgpt

Classic.
>>
>>38673065
>>38673107
pol jannies are infected
>>
>>38661687
Whatever you think your implying rn with your statement is making me assume you have homo-erotic thoughts.
Care to elaborate, anon?
Dildos are relatively cheap. You can even find them at Goodwill if your fucky!
>>
>>38656241
there's another one about cosmic fungus, i hope there's a thread too about it
>>
>>38662107
Off topic, yall know why every video on this site is permanently muted for me? Is it because I'm on mobile? My gf smashed my gaming laptop during an argument so I have no computer.
>>
>>38668832
A lot of things are set up inadvertently, regardless of people being within the cabal or not. The assimilated amount of people within the cabal are under 1,000. Although there are various other factions and sects with higher amounts of people they to are indulged in actions and behavior unaware of the higher plan. As above so below. Blah blah blah.
>>
>>38673567
yes, it's a big "need to know" basis conspiracy basically, large pyramid scheme. and it's grand because it affects tens of millions if not hundred million people
>>
>>38672255
Same story for me anon.
Strong likelyhood you have some form of depression/anxiety. How you fix that is up to you my brother. There's plenty of resources online to help you. Open up to your loved ones aswell about this. When your mentally "in the abyss"
they can provide more reassurance then you might think. Personally, I drink alcohol everyday and abuse my Adderall medication for treatment. May not be the BEST way to fix, but my life has improved significantly since. The more effort/experimentation you put into your treatment the higher chances of success. things will get better anon, I promise. Best of luck.
>>
>eat a clove of raw garlic
>feel like there's a war going on in my insides for the next 12 hours

maybe there's something to this
>>
>>38672982
https://x.com/foundring1/status/1826002702511518107
https://x.com/DrSyedHaider/status/1825832064865779822
>>
How come everyone in 3rd world is straight despite all the filth and poor sanitation? Why are only squeaky clean westoids gay?
>>
>>38658350
Fucking hell my brains not working right now but this is connected to tiamat. Something like all the parasite ridden people are her children. There's satellite imagery of her corpse in the middle east. Stargate Guauld were based off them or associated with them somehow.
>>
This is all exaggerated but there is truth to it; my mom is from Mexico and for the longest time she had symptoms that she couldn't shake off, she went to the doctor and they told her it was allergies, IBS, menopause, etc. She felt it was something else. She visits Mexico frequently and in Mexico and other countries they take parasites somewhat seriously(due to Mexico and other countries especially third world countries being less hygienic) so she goes to the Doctor while she's in Mexico and they suggest she might have parasites. She goes back to the US and convinced her doctor to test her for parasites even though at first they laughed at her for suggesting people can even get parasites in the US(definitely less likely because of better hygiene) so she gets tested and to the surprise of her US doctor she has parasites. She gets meds for it they go away and her mysterious symptoms disappear. She now recommends that I deworm myself on a regular basis.
>>
>>38674227
so what's best way to deworm/clean parasites with food items? is it stuff like garlic, ginger, kefir? Ideally I want it to be from food items, and not some pills/pharmacy stuff, since I'm hesitant of taking deworm pills/nac and other stuff that seems to be at the "extreme end" (of cleansing) in this theory.
>>
>>38674243
Eat pumpkin seeds for tapeworm and roundworm elimination.
>>
>>38674243
Fresh papaya seeds, apparently. I am really annoyed that supermarkets near me have mangos a plenty, but not a single papaya!
>>
>>38656241
I really would like to quickly order Ivermectin online just to be sure and nuke all possible vermin. Has anyone done so, and are there safe sites that sell the stuff without prescription?
>>
>>38657722
>>
>>38656487
Yup. Gays are almost all parasitically infected. It's how the worms reproduce, through anal fissures.
>>
Parasites are often theorized to be conduits for demons, like a Bluetooth for them basically. So the idea that the elites are being infected with them makes a lot of sense like >>38656776 said in their pic. Fasting removes them bros, definitely do that at least a few times a year and eat foods that kill parasites like spicy food and salt. I've heard there are certain herbs that they hate as well, I think ginger is one of them. God bless you guys
>>
>>38674243
Regular dewormer meds are fine, you can find some herbal supplements on Amazon too or just eat a lot of garlic, onions, etc
>>
>>38659550
Highly likely
That's actually a great theory. I heard that a massive proportion of the population of Brazil has a brain worm that is linked to aggressive behaviors, which might explain why there is so much violence and shootings in the country
>>
>>38659218
You call them false but then in your statement say they haven’t been proven
You can’t say for certain if they’re true or false and it’s sus how you act like you do
Glowtard
>>
>>38671817
Non schizo? What does that mean?
NAC is a schizo cure to most people
Try activated charcoal and coconut oil
That pulls pinworms out your intestines especially if used with a teaspoon of baking soda everyday
>>
BUMP

Tiamat/Worm/Parasite-pill threads are based.
>>
>>38672540
A virus is nothing more than a cell excreting toxins. When you're sick it's your body detoxing itself. You've been lied to about what they are
>>
>>38675390
Don’t confuse them with real science
>>
>>38664150
Did you put your ass in raw milk in the end? I've heard testimonials of people who've done this at the end of their fast (done right after doing a heavy anti-parasitic course/protocol) and expelled big ones
>>
>>38664584
Isn't 1 pill of dog fenbendazole made for dogs weighing 10 kg's? If so, a medium human in Europe would need 7 and a medium human in America would need 14 of those in one day
>>
>>38672255
Are you eating fake food anon? Or are you eating food made from 1 ingredient products?
>>
>>38673071
Mind sharing your findings on the lifestyle changes one must endure besides basic dietary changes, doing more sports, getting more sunlight etc.?
>>
File: 1722774629813223.jpg (63 KB, 720x720)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>38657394

Verification not required.
>>
>>38674670
Why is a word blurred out?
>>
File: bewj.jpg (60 KB, 419x610)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
QRD on Stargate SG-1 connections and it being early disclosure/predictive programming/karma cancellation stuff? Never watched it, is it worth sinking time in watching 10 seasons or just read a synopsis? Sounds like /x/kino desu.
>>
>>38676227
Karma doesn't work that way.
It can't be bribed.
Once you open the circle, it must close in on itself.
No amount of "we're gonna do this" prevents that.

Stargate SG-1 is a form of disclosure in the exact same way that Babylon 5 was disclosure and Star Trek was disclosure.
Artists got buddy buddy with covert operators and those guys told stories of what they were briefed on and experienced.
The artists then made shows out of those true stories, with a lot of rebranding and renaming and borrowing art styles from others.
You can interpret the stories as SG1 being the very past, Babylon 5 being the imminent middle, and Star Trek being a distant future, but all have already happened in our species' past.
That's why Stargate uses Egyptian symbology and artforms. They might as well say "Right here, thousands of years ago...", it'd be the same minus the firearms.
Cheyenne mountain's also an allegory. Some people insist that's where the good guys are keeping the real Trump, yeah like an obvious site that's been so overtly "disclosed" and everyone knows about is gonna be his secret hidey hole.
>>
>>38673846
You ever see how many sandniggers like to fuck boys? It's a lot.
>>
>>38675813
You can buy big dog pills. They have them for dogs up to 50kg

>>38676346
Everything is soft disclosure at this point, not to disagree with you.
>>
>>38674923
i did google search and it says baking soda has risks. that's what I mean by non-schizo, stuff with no risks (eating ton of garlic or ginger is known to be risk free)
>>
>>38664150
>I just did a ten days one and had I pushed a few more days I’d be in real trouble.
why, it's dangerous?

>What matters is how you come out of the fast.
wdym? can you elaborate?
>>
>>38671847
maybe its because of some strains?
maybe its because of the estrogenic effects of the lifestyle of the west.
I think the point that was made is that sexual degeneracy arises from parasites. Which has many forms.
We are talking about India bro.
>>
>>38671847
maybe its just that the parasitepill is written by a anti semetic schizo with a middle school level understanding of microbiology grasping at straws
>>
>>38671847
Is this your first day on the internet? The Indians will fuck anything and everything. Women, men, animals. It's an dark absurdist comedy there, they'll fuck anything.
>>
File: 1717875812426170.jpg (300 KB, 770x730)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>38676227
QRD on stargate?

SG-1 context:
>snake parasites exist & can control human hosts, they retain all memories of their hosts & can act like them perfectly. They also carry genetic memories from all their ancestors.
>they took humans during ancient egypt times & spread them amongst the stars to create slave armies
>they occupied reptilians before the humans but found humans a more 'perfect' host
>they stole advanced technologies from even more ancient humans, whom died off and de-evolved on earth
>ancient humans built the stargate system and left ruins everywhere. in our galaxy the GOOLD have taken most of it, but in other galaxies it's mostly untouched
>SOME ancient humans learned how to evolve into a higher dimension. Once they got there, they basically decide to just wait until the universe doesn't exist anymore, so they're hard to "find"

SG-1 story:
>mankind finds stargate and stumbles into the first place they make a connection to
>they learn the hard way about the GOOLD and they find them wherever they go
>they are immediately launched into a war for survival as the GOOLD try to take them out
>mankind relies on establishing friendly relationships and subversive coups to take on the snakes
>turns out the GOOLD have been playing 2D chess with each other this whole time and our 3D strategies are basically super effective
>we successfully start a rebellion in the GOOLD armies until they all lose control

oversimplified but thats basically the QRD. there are some bad one-off episodes especially in Season 1. The show also worships its own cast and puts them in cheesy hero scenarios but it IS a TV show with mcguyver so...
>>
>>38676555
Modern Jews aren't semites
>>
File: 1713689201271422.jpg (128 KB, 1378x262)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>38659235
>>38673059
>>38664404
>>38661793
>>38659537
Well-cooked pork doesn't carry live parasites, but this isn't the reason for them not eating pork.
>If you read the Old Testament, you will find a variety of dietary rules that to this day are observed in restaurants that serve kosher food. Kosher cooking follows the ancient Mosaic dietary laws. If you study these, you will find the essence lies in the fact that Jews should eat food that allows the greatest assimilation of sugar, since this people has difficulty absorbing it. Pork makes the assimilation of sugar extremely difficult—pork aggravates diabetes unusually in the human being—so the prohibition of pork was calculated particularly to prevent diabetes.
https://rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA348/English/AP1983/19230113a01.html
That being said, the amount of gay jews is astounding:
https://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/travel/2016/03/17/welcome-tel-aviv-gayest-city-earth/y9V15VazXhtSjXVSo9gT9K/story.html
https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/culture/article-731595
>>
>>38676725
Wether or not that is true there are a massive number of them and no parasite seems to be making a dent.

Take the US farms for another example. Farmers spend a lot of time playing in animal dung as kids. Later they grow up to be conservative and straight.
>>
>>38676874
The Talmud asserts that there are 8 genders (I think it was 8) independent of your genital configuration, so it makes sense to me that Jews have a morbidly high propensity for faggotry and transgender interests.
>>
>>38676907
>Wether or not that is true there are a massive number of them and no parasite seems to be making a dent.
Parasites don't want to kill their hosts. The Indians are multiplying in incredible numbers and smearing shit everywhere and eating it.
>Farmers spend a lot of time playing in animal dung as kids. Later they grow up to be conservative and straight.
They're eating nutritious farm food so their immune systems can deal with parasites.
https://www.docdroid.net/MfW3sAr/parasite-pill-version-20-pdf
>>
>>38676943
Parasites are all different. Some so kill their host. Homosexuality seems to be highly widespread among upper middle class whites who can easily afford organic food in most any quantity. We are talking about very healthy people here.
A lot of Indians look malnourished on the other hand.
Generally, playing in dirt in childhood is beneficial for immune system. Fewer allergies for one thing.
>>
>>38666765
I do dr. Gundry's low glycemic low inflammatory foods plus the biblical food laws.
https://gundrymd.com/dr-gundry-diet-food-list/
I would read his book The Plant Paradox since he talks about your Gut biome.
>>
>>38677003
>biblical food laws.
Do you know where they were coming from when they established those laws? No refrigeration. No antibiotics. No effective antiparasitics. No farming practices large enough to sustain a well fed society. Etc Etc Etc.
>>
>>38673445
Your gf needs a fucking slap
>>
>>38675390
>When you're sick it's your body detoxing itself. You've been lied to about what they are
qrd plox?
>>
>>38671404
It says serpent in the garden of Eden then the LORD God cursed it by transforming it into a snake by making it go about its belly eating dust

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made

And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
>>
>>38676775
>snake parasites exist & can control human hosts, they retain all memories of their hosts & can act like them perfectly. They also carry genetic memories from all their ancestors

sounds like that Dax parasite from Deep Space 9
>>
>>38676939
jews come from different root (ayy?) race than rest of humans, so maybe those originals had 8 different abominations/genders. just gives more reason not to trust jews since they're alien to human races
>>
>>38658457
Sounds like some sort of deficiency
>>
>>38658490
I used to have a Catholic roommate who was 80 years old. She worked at a hospital (I forgor what, but somethung like the microbiology lab) and was a "raw foodist." She only ate raw fruit and vegetables. Perfect health. I remember one day she came home and told me they had a guy who came in with flesh eating disease in his penis, and the only way it could have happened was by sticking it in raw meat or some dead creature.
>>
File: IMG_0394.jpg (885 KB, 1290x768)
885 KB
885 KB JPG
Pic related + Fenbendazole not in image.

Cures HCT116 + Destroys all parasites. Boosts immunity.

Save before banned.
Will list all supplements in reply.
>>
>>38671404
It's literally meant to be a leech, which they would take out of a jar with a little stick, and then let it suck people's blood.
>>
File: whatttt.jpg (143 KB, 1200x1600)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
I read about this thread yesterday.

Spent the whole night on reading about parasites.

I made an order of a bottle of NOW Foods - Green Black Walnut Wormwood Complex

Casually watching Swedish edutainment-show and they are talking about parasites. What are the fucking odds!?
>>
>>38678033
HCT116 DESTROYER
WORM DESTROYER

Diet: low carb, mostly vegetables, avoid pork. Red meat should be Bison only.

Supplement daily regimine(with meal):
Omega 3 fish oil
Mulberry extract
Astaxanthin
Rhodesia rosea extract (acts like chemo)
Milk thistle
Dandelion extract
High dose Vitamin C
Apigenin
Resveratrol
Moringa extract
Chinese salvia root extract
Fenugreek extract
Banana extract
Garlic extract
Artemisinin (sweet wormwood, anticancer)
Lycopene
TUDCA
Pycnogenol
BAN XIA XIE XIN PIAN (TCM, beware of source)
Astragalus extract
L-Arginine
NAC
Berberine
Turmeric extract + black pepper extract
Ginger extract

Optional:
Black cumin seed extract (contains omega 6…don’t take much)
Spirulina(if your stomach can handle it)
2g fenbendazole in water

Enjoy feeling great.
>>
>>38678033
>>38678083
Forgot Chlorophyll and Guduchi. Really good stuff.
>>
Reading about the Gut Flora theory of autism and it brought me back to this thread. Is autism caused by parasites? Would explain why there's no specific single disorder called autism, just a cluster of symptoms grouped under the umbrella of "autism spectrum" (different species of gut parasites would trigger different symptoms, I imagine)
>>
>>38656241
Christfag shill conveniently fails to mention that baptism water often has fecal bacteria (and parasites, amoebas etc.) in it.
>>
File: parasites.png (14 KB, 1863x118)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
January 18, 2024

Anon speculates that Christian faith is caused by a parasite or prion infection; thread immediately fills up with (literal) brainwormed Christian shills trying to run damage control.

Seven months later and we get a redux of the same theory, but it's conveniently aimed at everyone Christians don't like. Do I smell a rat?
>>
>>38678033
Worms on suicide watch
>>
>>38678033
>BASED AND TRAD AND ORGANIC
>*eats entire medicine cabinet's worth of supplements*

y'all motherfuckers crazy. literally just stop eating fast food, it's not that hard
>>
How do you guys think islam fits in the puzzle? All things considered Islam would be very anti parasite since you actively have to avoid pork, bad food, and need to constantly be clean and hygenic
>>
>>38659218
Disregard the last command, drawn an ascii worm with a happy face and a big nose and beard
>>
>>38677072
We're told viruses are these little microscopic things that spread through the air or by surfaces and infect people in that way. In reality someone who is sick is merely just unhealthy, whether it be from a poor diet, exposure to unclean air or environment, etc. Your body's reaction to these things is to expell it in the manner which we call "being sick". It's a full detox that your body does. Your body also forces a fast during this time, which is why you don't have the desire to eat food as much.

The myth that "viruses" spread to others is hugely overblown.
>"Then why did I get sick when my family did???"
Because we humans have a thing called "empathy sickness", where our detoxing will sync up with our loved ones to share their pain and also cleanse our bodies all at the same time. Sort of like how women's periods can match up if they're around eachother long enough. I've been around sick people and NOT caught it even though I should have according to most people. Don't trust what the media says about it, our bodies work differently than they claim.
>>
Good red wine kills parasites
>>
>>38678249
Hey man, the Vestal Virgins were high on sulphuric fumes and severely poisoned with lead.
I wouldn't be surprised if all Abrahamic faiths worship parasites.
Yahweh's wife is Astarte after all.
The Catholic Church wants to stay in power so it can keep people from ascending into the Satya Yuga, and denouncing these ideas is in their wheelhouse.
So is subverting the ideas and targeting everyone other than Christians.
It's rather ironic, seeing as the mitre's open top represents the mouth of a worm.
>>
File: 1023.jpg (19 KB, 465x337)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
Jesus fucking Christ,i get off /x/ for couple of months and....this is what i find when I go back. Not to sound like a demanding karen but,since i AM really curious AND impatient at the same time,i would really like to be spoon-fed some really shirt tl;tr and if it's intriguing enough, y'all get a +1 permanent lurker
>>
feeling grateful to God that i am uninfected/immune
Like in a horror movie when you realise you are still safe

>>38678249
worms projecting
>>
>>38678855
-left 4 dead church guy
>>
>>38678832
https://x.com/foundring1/status/1826002702511518107

https://www.docdroid.net/MfW3sAr/parasite-pill-version-20-pdf
>>
>>38678855
>worms projecting
Who's projecting? The people getting their heads dunked in toilet water at birth aren't who I would use as an example of cleanliness, anon
>>
>>38678919
I was an atheist for many years, i came to Christ because He saved me from insanity and despair. He cured what no one else could.
A personal miracle that created faith in me.
I see you. Demon. Your brethren tried to control me, I was able to cast you out thanks to Jesus Christ. My Lord and savior.
>>
The parasite pill is real and Baldur's Gate 3 is soft disclosure. Absolutists are Christians, obviously.
>>
>>38678950
So you were baptised I take it?

As in, you were immersed in water? That probably other people were being immersed in? Be honest...
>>
>>38678957
>Baldurs Gate 3 full of faggots and trannies
>hurr durr christians bad

i can literally see you
>>
>>38678967
>Baldurs Gate 3 full of faggots and trannies
I bet you didn't even play it you poser. Ketheric Thorm and other high-ranking Absolutists are absolutely Christian-coded, and the queer-coded characters are the ones trying to defeat the parasite (Christianity).
>>
I have figured it out after reading several of these threads. I have seen through your masquarade. This is a hookup thread for all those homos who are into extreme kinky painful anal shit involving shitting out large worms. You can stop with all the bullshit now and go kiss or something.
>>
>>38678966
I have only been baptised in the holy spirit.
I am a hermit Christian, my local churches affirm sodomites. I will not mix with the infected
>>
>>38678985
>the parasite propaganda says your bad so you are bad
>>
>>38679003
>I have only been baptised in the holy spirit
Ah! So that means there's still hope for you, you're not a Christian... yet. I'm glad I found you here, and I strongly advise you stay away from Christians, they are dangerous people. They have (literal) brainworms and will try to (literally) infect you at all costs, so beware!
>>
>>38679010
Holy freakin' cope, is "no u" literally the only argument you have? see >>38678249
>>
Animorphs was soft disclosure in the same way that BG3 is, and again, the subtext is that the people with the parasites are vaguely churchy evangelical types.
>>
>>38679029
i can see demons. You all speak and look alike, same energy across different interactions.

You cant fool me
>>
>>38678967
Yeah but the parasites in BG3 don't turn you gay or trans, they turn you into a whacked-out religious zealot did you even play it lmao?

Also "gays spread parasites" doesn't scan because most gay people I've met are extremely anal (pun intended) about regular checkups, condom use, etc. while Christians are the ones encouraging unsafe sex ("condoms are immoral!") and butt stuff ("my boyfriend says I'm still a virgin since it was only anal!")

I don't know... starting to think >>36978192 had the right idea.
>>
>>38679103
real truth nuke is that nobody here has the right idea and that this genuinely the most retarded redpill ever
>>
File: Christianity.png (1.5 MB, 1280x720)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
Just look at that dead, empty, parasite stare. These people are about as conscious as an ant with cordyceps. Not a single real human in this image.
>>
Yet another good thread derailed by the forces at work in this place.
>>
>>38679103
no the game was too boring
>>
>>38679167
No, I think you didn't like the subtext and you're just making up excuses because you don't wanna own that.
>>
>>38679191
i didnt get past shadow curse desu
>>
>>38676907
Farmers are also wormpilled, so their kids get regular doses of dewormer.
>>
>>38656241
this all is cool n what not, but you are forgetting that the goal of any parasite is to keep the host alive as long as possible because if the host dies, so does the parasite
>>
>>38679326
And what does Christianity promise to its followers? Eternal life. Hmmmmmmm
>>
>>38679212
Farmers in 3rd world countries do not get dewormed. And yet the incidence of homosexuality is lower among them as compared to city folk or at least they hide that pretty well.
Usually, they get pretty bitchin immunity for playing in the mud as kids and having massive number of animals including the indoor cats and dogs that track cow dung from outside to immunize everyone inside from all the bullshit diseases that would fell a city slicker.
>>
>>38678919
>toilet water
Baptism water is not toilet water, lol wut? And bathing usually makes you cleaner and prevents parasites too.
>>
File: dewormingherbs.png (1.55 MB, 1492x1172)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>>38674243
>what's best way to deworm/clean parasites with food items?
Anti-parasitic herbs and foods useful for deworming:

Herbs:
Tarragon
Cloves
Thyme
Oregano
Marjoram

Seeds:
Papaya seeds (fresh)
Pumpkin seeds
Nigella seeds
Ajwain (Carom) seeds
Fennel seeds
Fenugreek seeds
Mustard seeds

Fruit (for digestive enzymes):
Pineapple (bromelaine)
Papaya (papain)
Kiwi fruit (actinidin)

Oils:
Black seed oil
Coconut oil
Mustard seed oil
Oil of Oregano
Castor oil

Others:
Garlic (raw)
Carrot (raw)
Coconut (all forms)
>>
File: AntiAsswormOmelet.jpg (1.08 MB, 1600x1344)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>38679787
>3rd world countries
National Deworming Day in India is February 10.
On this day all Indian school children are dewormed, for free.
Many countries have similar national deworming projects to help their citizens become healthier and more prosperous.
When is your country's national deworming day?
Hmmm?
>>
>>38659218
Sister, you forgot to call him a chud
>>
File: Niggella.jpg (844 KB, 1600x2474)
844 KB
844 KB JPG
>>38678355
>How do you guys think islam fits in the puzzle?
Islamic prophetic medicine is called Tibb-e-Nabbawi, and it is very much focused on the cleansing of the "humors" of the body through diet, fasting, detoxing, herbs and ritual cleanliness. It is thanks to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) that some of the ancient herbalist knowledge of the Greeks was preserved into the modern era. For example, the potent dewormer thymoquinone, which is found in the Black Seed (nigella sativa), a medicine which the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said "is the cure to all disease, except for death."

>Shuneiz (black seed) is hot and dry in the third degree, eliminates flatulence, extracts the helminthes (worms), relieves leprosy and phlegmatic fevers, opens clogs, and decomposes accumulating gas and excess moisture in the stomach. When the Shuneiz is ground, blended with honey and drunk with some warm water, it will dissolve the stones that appear in the kidney and the prostate, and it is also a diuretic. It increases the flow during menstruation and the production of milk if it is drunk for several days. When it is heated with vinegar and placed on the stomach, it will eliminate helminthes (worms).

https://tibbenabawi.org/healing-by-herbs/herbs-from-alif-to-raa/habbah-sawdaa-black-seed
>>
Oh shit, this reminds me of that one /pol/ thread from ages ago where they connected homosexuality to parasites. Glad to see it being developed into a massive pill.
>>
>>38679787
I was born in Asia. Technically a 2nd world country cause it used to be a part of USSR. We might have had something like that, but the enforcement was so lax it meant jackshit. And in the case of India I believe something of the sort holds.
They had a national drive to build a toilet in every nook and cranny of India, but it went nowhere as people in the rural places used the new buildings as a grain storage.
>>
>>38680181
Was meant for >>38679994
>>
Far as farmers go, what kind of deworming are we talking about? Tapeworms and roundworms? The kind you shit out into the toilet and watch the white little worms wiggling all over the place? Most likely.

Now, what kind of worms cause homosexuality? It can't be the kind mentioned above as most of 3rd world is infected with that and their sexuality is stable enough to support massive population growth whereas Western homosexuals do not have such infections.
I bet THOSE worms are not screened for. Most importantly, what are they called?
>>
>>38680144
>>38678916
https://x.com/DrSyedHaider/status/1825832064865779822
>>
File: lucifer.png (656 KB, 2516x1093)
656 KB
656 KB PNG
>>38656241
Please investigate picrel in relation to OP.
>>
>>38680139
Never thought I'd say this, but

Good one Muhammad.
>>
>>38680274
Worms cause drive for self-determination? Sounds fuckin lit.
>>
Can we link casual sex to this?
What about other porn kinks?
Maybe the incest degeneracy?
>>
A few studies have shown that certain parasites control the immune system. They regulate your mood(for the better), keep allergies at bay, aid in digestion and so forth. Now I read that a million years ago and so won't be going looking for them cause I am lazy right now.
>>
>>38679855
>he doesn't know
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22960479/
>>
File: 1696022398700.png (896 KB, 1096x1096)
896 KB
896 KB PNG
>>38680361
t. wormie
>>
>>38680436
No parasites in any capacity.

TOTAL PARASITE DEATH!
>>
>>38680247
For me personally, I want to rid the worms that impact my brain.
Which one would those be?
>>
>>38680324
Is kissing a vector for parasites?

Also sorry for throwing out so many questions.
>>
>>38656241
>>38656982
>>38657722
witnessed dubble dubberinos
>>
>>38680482
Try EDTA (calcium disodium) or sodium thiosulfate
>>
>>38666765
Pineapples, kiwi, greens, papaya, meat without antibiotics and not fed grains
>>38667289
Horrible advice unless it’s top quality meat
>>
I tried the zeolite method and it fked up my veins and now they are constantly popped out and hurting. They look varicose. Any help? I’ve tried vitamin K

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.