[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Had a lucid dream
>Was used to it for some time
>Did shit like gardening, watering my plants and going a walk through a beautiful terrain
>Wasn't up for anything at that moment
>Think about fucking something or some shit
>Imagine Nami from one piece with the clothes of alabasta Nico Robin for some reason
>No underwear
>Expected to wake up as soon as I get inside
>I did not?
>I actually fucked her
>it felt GOOD
>wtf.jpg
>Actually start fucking her like a madman
>Mating pressed the fuck outta her
>Jizzed inside her
>Still could fuck her
>Fuck her I did
>After it seemed I literally gave her twins I wake up
>8 in the morning and feeling great as fuck
>Didn't jizz my pants

If that dream was real, that Nami would be pregnant with fucking triplets from how hard I'd fuck her.
I was more surprised that I could actually have sex while I was dreaming at all, I thought you were unable to fuck in general?
Btw, yes I had sex IRL too.
>>
>>38672786
>Btw, yes I had sex IRL too.
I meant to say, I have sexual experience in real life too but not with Nami lmao.
>>
uhh.. nobody ever said that wasnt possible
>>
>>38672817
We have threads and questions on how to have sex while dreaming nearly everyday. OP discovered it by accident lmao.
>>
>>38672786
You think its free until you start hearing about your astral children every day whenever you close your eyes.
>>
>>38672887
I imagined her fucking you nigga.
>>
>>38672817
I have heard it quite frequently being discussed around here and outside. As soon as you try you'll wake up and it happened to me on a lot of occasions.
>>
I can fuck in lucid dreams bit it's almost impossible to finish. It feels good but there's no buildup and release like regular sex.
>>
>>38672985

cock blocking fucking retarded
covert haters is what THAT interference is
OR .. the people complaining lack experience/practice/specifically arent worthy due to rape tendencies racism and or other
justified karmic factors
>>
>>38673406
>arent worthy due to rape tendencies racism and or other
>justified karmic factors
Wtf are you smoking?
>>
File: FzufT8KWAAw7Cns.jpg (1.41 MB, 1920x1080)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
>>38672786
>Imagine Nami from one piece with the clothes of alabasta Nico Robin for some reason
My man.
>>
>>38672786
man i gotta try lucid dreaming
>>
>>38672786
This shouldn't be done.
If it becomes habit, you may accidentally enter the dream of someone you know and rape them there.
The fact that it has already happened is an issue.
Most people wake up and for good reason.
Do no attempt it again.
>>
>>38673406
Imagine calling good people, ancestors or guardian angels, whatever they may be or what you call them - imagine calling them cock blocking covert haters when they try to protect you and others.
You ignoramus.
>>
I've only had one lucid dream that went far like that and unironically it was with Jennifer Lawrence and I'm not even really attracted to her :/ I mean she's okay but it's not like I had a thing for her or anything. Every other sexual lucid dream I have things end before penetration starts but this one was like having sex IRL.
>>
>>38673941
You're full of shit.
>>
>>38672786
I had sex in lucid dreams as well and it felt absolutely amazing. Cant even describe the bliss and love I felt. Also never had sex irl so that is weird as fuck.
>>
File: the jolly joker.jpg (100 KB, 600x917)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>38674040
Everyone is or we wouldn't need to poop, anon.
Now whether I am right or not, you decide, as always.
Astral cock blocking or the potential of dream-raping nice, innocent women in your vicinity.
The choice is yours.
>>
>>38674071
None of the dream girls I've fucked ever tried to resist.
>>
>>38673406
Nah, it's just that strong emotional stimulation in lucid dreams will wake you up regardless of the activity or scenario. Your connection here is arbitrary and void.
>>38672861
Also, anytime i do have sex in lucid dreams my mating partners will always change into other people the same way that words will change when you try to
re-read them in a dream. So i guess having sex that is conventional to waking life is my only issue.
There needs to be a thural scientific explanation why sexual experiences in dreams can feel completely different/even better than sex in waking life. It doesn't feel the same, nor does it feel like maturation. It's a specific feeling that isn't something you can get in waking life, which I find odd. How many other feelings/emotions are solely only accessible through dreams? We could be missing out on an entire emotional chart not yet tapped into.
>>
>>38674071
Last dream girl made out with me, only one resisted and I stopped pursuing her.
>>
How do I cum in lucid dream sex?
>>
>>38674103
>strong emotional stimulation in lucid dreams will wake you up regardless of the activity or scenario
Then why can I have entire lucid dreams where I'm fighting amd killing dozens of people but when I decide to have sex instead I can only make it last a few minutes tops before I'm kicked out of the dream?
>>
>>38674662
Good question.
So first and foremost, The scenarios and experiences in dreams are completely subjective. Like they literally take place in your head. You can't get any more subjective than that.
Secondly, since where dealing with nuances that are self reflected in your own internal world, it will vary amongst people what causes enough emotional stimulation within the dream to wake up. The period of time your brain is occupied in rapid eye movement, (RME for short) is not only susceptible to your external environment. (Hence the phrase, "pinch me I must be dreaming") It is also susceptible to your internal environment, through emotions. When your in REM stage it is a malleable brain state that can be disrupted by your own self since strong emotional responses can alter the brain to lead to states outside its cognition. More or less causing you to lose lucidity of the dream or completely falling out of it. So for you anon, the emotional stimulation you recieve from a 1v100 John wick style death battle isn't enough to knock you out of REM, but sex can.
>>
>>38674881
Hmmmm, that actually makes sense. I'm not really getting super emotional during combat dreams, it comes very easily to me. I enjoy it but it's more of a slow burn kind of enjoyment rather than a fiery passion like when I get horny for a girl. Do you think approaching sexual stuff with more emotional detachment would help me maintain lucidity?
>>
>>38674881
You know, when I read about rem I always thought "that's an awfully lot like lights flickering on a modem when it's downloading.". Yeah.
>>
>>38674954
>Do you think approaching sexual stuff with more emotional detachment would help me maintain lucidity?

100%

>>38674961
Could be, let's weaponize it!
>>
>>38674071
>Dont fuck dream girls because if you project you can accidentally dream rape someone because you thought she weren't real
no
Dont *RAPE* dream girls because if you project you can accidentally dream rape someone because you thought she weren't real
Dont rape dream girls because they are real enough for you to stain your soul.
Dont rape.

The problem is (you), anon
>>
>>38675167
Women can't consent while unconscious like for instance when they are asleep
>>
>>38675167
What makes you think it's rape? I can go up to any dream girl and tell her to suck me off and she does it.
>>
>>38675139
Any deeper tips? I can keep my mind calm but won't my body get hard and wake me up via physical stimulus?
>>
>>38672786
YOU HAD SEX WITH AN ASTRAL DEMON NIGGA
>>
I had another sex dream that got interrupted right after I put it in. At least I got to do foreplay first and make the girl climax.
>>
File: food.jpg (108 KB, 647x431)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
bet y'all can't eat while lucid dreaming
>>
>>38677266
sushi and sandwiches are fine. I cant eat peanut butter though because its way too sweet in dreams for some reason. Also cant chew bubble gum because it keeps infinitely expanding in my mouth
>>
>>38677266
I can, although sometimes swallowing the food is difficult.
>>
What's your favorite thing to do while lucid dreaming?
>>
>>38672786
dude this is how I got a succubus attached to me, have fun bro. If you don't get rid of it in time it will give you a heart attack in your sleep. The real craziness starts when you happen to be awake when your she-demon wants to fuck you
>>
>>38678029
I've fucked hundreds of lucid dream girls and I have no succ. How would I go about getting one in a lucid dream?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.