[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (2.89 MB, 1920x1280)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB PNG
How do you get invited to these?
>>
Receive butt stuff from them.

And oral. Both.
[feeds you a bitter tasting drink]
>>
((THEY)) find ((YOU))
>>
you're born into it
>>
>>38673318
Knell to earthly powers, kiss rings for long enough, get sodomized and be a compromised individual(they like em weak and maleable). Also don't forget to buy a lottery ticket because that's how fierce the competition is.
>>
>>38673362
That's only the inner party and even they aren't exempt from the paddle.
>>
>>38673318
you dont want to pay the price of entry unless you are a pervert to put it lightly. they make you do unspeakable things so you cannot betray them anymore.
>>
>>38673371
>>38673398
How do you know this?
>>
>>38673405
Those who betray the order are outted as pedos among other things.
>>
>>38673415
There are fates worse than death
>>
>>38673318
Get elected. Be a politician. ;) go to Yale
>>
>>38673405
Although it isn't just(or always) pedoshit. Their forms of "bonding" are mutually compromising activities and other things not accepted legally. It's no different then Hollywood moguls selecting people the think are agreeable and prone to substance abuse(if they don't outright get them hooked). Having people with major flaws that can be used as leverage is always the preference.

>>38673415
Basically this
>>
Why dont you do it yourself and invite other anons
>>
>>
>>38673500
>which I attend from time to time

Is Nixon calling himself a fag then?
>>
>>38673318
Fidelio.
>>
>>38673500
>>38673508
>>
>>38673500
>azquotes
where did all these azquotes come from?
because I see their logo I am meant to automatically trust its authenticity because I've been exposed to the logo before?
>>
>>38673318
You can literally just go. Just walk in.
>>
>>38673500
you get that at the time of that quote faggy was anything other than scotch and a football game on. right? Shakespeare was faggy. AA was faggy. therapy was faggy.
>>
>>38673318
Bohemian grove
>>
You don't get invited, you get born into them.
>>
>>38673318
You have to be found, you have to believe the right things, you have to be a certain kind of person, you have to be willing to learn, and under no circumstances can you be black. Not joking.
>>
The Bohemian Grove should be razed to the ground, or demolished like the Georgia Guidestones.
>>
I would want to go, but I'm afraid of some schizo boomer hunting me town and torturing me to death because he thought I fucked kids and ate their brains (I drank wine and circle jerked with art professors)
>>
>>38677057
yeah that second part is true. They made Prince Hall Masonry to allow black people to think that they can get in on the mysteries. Same guys who are into the mysteries probably like their wives hang out around the prince hall lodges if you know what I mean
>>
You better not. They practice sodomy and I read one of their initiations involves anal sex.
>>
>>38673318
My former school roommate in graduate school's family helped start the Bohemian Grove. He told me it started out as an artist collective and the reason they want to stay in it isn't the big party every year (he wasn't in yet so never went) but since they live in the Bay Area they get access to the club house or whatever its called in or near Muir Woods. He told me he's tapped to join and from what he was told they tell you AND WATCH YOU FOR 25 years before you join. Like I guess you can't fuck up or anything during that timeframe. He seemed serious but didn't really know about the big party or wouldn't tell me about it but I got the sense that's for invitees only so he had 25 years to go or so before he could go to that.
>>
>>38673500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN2GS3b8cyU
>>
>>38678150
Prince hall masons are the ultimate uncle toms. At the top of their knowledge is basically "submit to the White man, he's the bloodline of Gods". And then we get into the Confederate stuff (Dixie is VERY Masonic). So it's not the White men losing their wives, it's the black ones.
>>
>>38673318
Be "chill".
>>
>>38678374
Because we are the bloodline of Gods and negros natural position is in servitude to us.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.