[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This one goes deeper than muh Jews.

According to this dude it goes so deep that just mentioning their name gets you banned. Is it roman royalty?
https://x.com/myhiddenvalue/status/1828746916726976808?s=46
>>
It's the.
They are basically a cudgell of the illuminati to control the market from within corporate ownership stakes. They extert the illuminati will on companies to shape the future. Like how Labour Unions exist only to control (shut down, at will) entire sectors, for economic manipulation.
>>
>>38687337
>blackrock owned by Merrill Lynch owned by BOA owned by Berkshire
Yeah it makes sense. Wasn’t Warren dumping a bunch of BOA stock recently? Maybe I’m wrong and I’m sure he still holds a ton but what female is he refusing to name?
>>
>>38687382
is it one of those god damn medicis?
>>
>>38687362
> Like how Labour Unions exist only to control (shut down, at will) entire sectors, for economic manipulation.
That’s not the only reason unions exist faggot. They can be manipulated like any group but they were started by workers wanting better treatment and pay. You sound like Bezos’ bitch
>>
>>38687337
Larry Fink
>>
>>38687337
I own it
>>
>>38687337
They claim they're Roman but they're just Italian Jews who don't know how to wear watches properly.
>>
>>38687413
it's rude to call romeros jews, for all parties involved.
>>
>>38687362
99% of unions don’t do that
Most of them never strike
>>
>>38687393
I was thinking Rockefeller based on the era and banking, they’re basically an atm of the Rothschilds, who I’ve always expected were an arm of the Medici
>>
Could it have something to do woth a certain man from Romania?
>>
>>38687419
Why did the Roman’s let the Jews pick the religion then?
Did Rome have usury?
>>
>>38687456
what do you mean by pick? do you mean the time they destroyed the temple and sent all the jews to babylon? or when they destroyed the second temple and created the diaspora throughout europe?
>>
>>38687456
oh and yes, it varied, but yes.
>>
File: bank.png (208 KB, 1080x500)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>38687337
Is one of these guys the link?
>>
Startup green or blue or pink or something crystal
A scientific study did seriously suggest that someones selfhood name can change their facial features over their lifetime
Do you think...?
>>
Is it a case of old money infecting new money?
>>
>>38687394
>started by workers wanting better treatment and pay
that's the disguise you goof
>>
Rome owns everything, as usual. Jews are middle managers and scapegoats. Above the pope is Satan himself, who the masses worship as 'God'. The one you call the 'devil', he's the liberator. All in good fun, of course, because duality is an illusion of maya.
>>
File: Khazar.png (346 KB, 1492x722)
346 KB
346 KB PNG
>>38687393
Second time today I've heard Medici
>>
>>38689468
Surgery is abhorrent and obselete
>>
>>38689468
>zigger seething about brits BTFOing puccia for centuries with a thin veneer of conspiracy pasted over the top
meh
>>
>>38689131
>ancient money
You got it
>>
Orra E. Monnette
>>
>>38687337
Jews are the fall guy, and they don't realize it. Everyone thinks its the "globalists" or "jews" etc etc but the reality is, the truth of who rules the world is well hidden, and masked with layers upon layers of falsehood that we (as a society) will likely never find out.
>>
>>38689468
They're not Khazars though.
They're still Pharisaic Canaanites, incorporated into the Cappadocian melting pot of Greeks, Persians and Hittites.
>>
New black site co-ords dropped:
43.54ºN 96.3487ºE
>>
>>38687337
A demonhost of satan himself i guess.
>>
Payseur family
>>
>>38687337
Holy Roman Empire?
>>
>>38687337
>hello fellow guys, you know who's way more sussy than my peo- I mean, uh, the Jews? Those pesky romans!
You capitalized the wrong names, chaim.
>>
File: file.png (531 KB, 879x761)
531 KB
531 KB PNG
>>38689457
>roman catholic church kills as many jews as possible for 2000 years. attempts to steal entire religion and rewrite themselves in.
>Jews are middle managers
fkys
>>
File: 1711632789625839.png (223 KB, 948x953)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>Jewrael
Oh, what a surprise.
>>
>>38688955
This guy I think
>>
I’d assume that aristocracy and royal money is tied up in blackrock and vanguard etc.
committee of 300 states that one of the goals was to abolish property ownership, so you’d guess they’d start purchasing everything they could before their boot comes down on everyone.
Infact all of their goals iirc were exactly the same as the communist goals/protocols.
>>
File: 560.png (73 KB, 385x363)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>38687337
>>
>>38689187
do you now why we have a weekend?
not six 12-hour days like china?
>>
>>38693996
sabbath
>>
>>38687337
Jew squared satanic elite bloodlines
>>
>>38693909
Thing is there's no guarantees that these restrictions wouldn't encroach on higher classes in time.
It wasn't the poor who created the Magna Carta, it was the wealthy landowners and noblemen
>>
>>38691260
Lary Fink, pusher of ESG (why you have to put up with Indians and blacks): JEW
Practically all of the relativist thinkers (why you are told that beauty is cultural): JEWS
Epstein, Maxwell, Wexner, and other arms of Mossad stealing children and blackmailing your politicians: JEWS
The "scholars" writing endless books about the economic and social benefits of flooding Europe with browns (e.g. Barbara Lerner Spectre): JEWS
Over half of the management of the organisations chartering boats for migrants into Europe: JEWS
Pushers of circumcision (why you or someone you know has a mutilated penis): JEWS
The fomenters of wars for Israel: JEWS
The corrupters of your congressmen (such as AIPAC): JEWS
The international assassins that will go after lone dissenters of this system: JEWS
Maybe you don't want there to be a simple answer, maybe you think there is a way to intellectualise it, to play word games to show your sophistication. Maybe you benefit from it. But if you are honest, it is clear to see who and what is responsible.
>>
>>38698917
Go back to pol with your bbc threads 0you nigger. It’s way deeper and more complex than just jews
>>
>>38699298
Kek, you are not even able to tell how so. You are just like, ah not my jewrinooooos, they cannot be bad, they are supposed to be the good guys, for they are gods chosen ppl. Faggot.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.